Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Launch information - June 2019

Congrats on proving that not every EA game gets abandoned by the devs. You guys have certainly worked hard to reach this point. After years of development I'd imagine you're eager to finish the game, but I do wonder if there are any plans for the game after launch. More ships perhaps?

• Like 3

You have build a great game with sailing simulation of the 18th Century who no other can currently match. It's feast to be proud whit.

I congratulate the whole Dev team and testers.

Some tweaking and balance is still required to make the experience good for new people. So keep on at it and make it even greater game!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, admin said:

Hola capitanes

Estamos pasando por la finalización de los últimos parches y avisos y estamos realizando pruebas de estrés de la infraestructura del juego para apoyar un lanzamiento sin problemas del juego. 

Esto significa que el día de lanzamiento tendrá lugar en junio de 2019 dentro de los 30 días a partir de hoy.

Todo esto no sucederá sin ti. Gracias a todos y a todos por su apoyo, comentarios positivos y críticas que hacen que el juego sea cada vez mejor. 

Más información seguirá. 

in pve we will also lose everything ?? We will lose the rank and the boats in PVE? I consider it important to clarify this

thanks

• Like 2