Game-Labs Forum

Sad news from Europe: Sixth coalition is kaput

15 hours ago, Captain Lust said:

Quite amusing how you claimed in the other thread to be a casual... what a pile of steaming BS.

You know what, not even worth my time. Plus, Henry is probably tired of cleaning up messes. Let's just agree to disagree. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your nether regions, bilge sweeper! ;)

Edited by Werewolf

4 hours ago, Dominique Youx said:

I know it does not interest many people,but is Napoleon still emperor of France?

Or is this event after the fall of the emperor?

Sorry im a Roleplayer, and i like a background history for my own gameplay.

46 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

It s a period between Louis XVI and Napoleon

Hermione (Louis XVI)

Bucentaure (Napoleon 1er)

I guess Dominique Youx' question was about the event called 'Sixth coalition is kaput', the War of the 6th coalition being a war during 1813-1814.

As to NA and the implemented ships, time period is 1690-1820, the oldest ship currently implemented being the Ingermanland built in 1715. :) 

Edited by LeBoiteux

1 minute ago, DesMoines said:

Presque ca puisque le plus vieux est la Wapen von hamburg  1669 ;)

The one we have in the game is from 1722.

There is also something to be said about the map, its set somewhere between the American Revolution of 1776 and the Louisiana purchase of 1803, despite the actual time frame of the game being more open when concerned with ships. I beleive they used a map from around 1790 to work from.

On 2/10/2017 at 8:12 PM, Intrepido said:

This game can turn into a frankestein, a game without its own identity and soul when they choose to abandon its own definition given at the begining of its development.

History, realism is what a lot of people look for when they buy a sim from this period of time. I came here for that, as many others I play with.

More nations would solve anything. Now we have on the EU server a strong sweden, when Prussia will be added, we will have a strong Prussia. And if Prussia falls, they will use the forged papers and return to Sweden, and the same story will repeat itself.

But big nations could be stopped if small nations have the ability to ally and help eachother against the zerg. Thats true balance, and realism and history.

I agree.  The game must have some  historical sens. This is not a warcraft battle, star wars, or fantastic sand box. Please listen to players and do something more realistic. Realism is the key for a good games like: Read Dead Redemption, or Assasins Creed....copy this kind of ""like for the History"". Why not able to play with Portugal Flag,  Venetian or Russian Ships ??  They could have crossed the Atlantic Sea at those times ??   And please make Spain and France more stronger due to the lack of population base players..... and please think about real history.....Devs, don´t make "fake invent" or unrealistic situations. Thanks. 

Edited by Marques

5 hours ago, Marques said:

Realism is the key for a good games like: Read Dead Redemption, or Assasins Creed

If those games are example of realism, I'm the Pope.

5 hours ago, Marques said:

Why not able to play with Portugal Flag,  Venetian or Russian Ships ??  They could have crossed the Atlantic Sea at those times ??

Portugal could, and it did crossed the Atlantic Sea.

I still hope they are working on it. In my opinion its good for the game health. The game needs a wide spectrum of players and i doubt that hardcore Nations will lead to a big player swap. To many current players are cautious and wont join a nation where they could lose everything (look at the current pve care zones). This new nations would  appeal to new/old players and therefore make it more appealling for a wider spectrum. So instead of less player we will get  more players.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 3