Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Comrade FrosT said:

If it wasn't clear @RedNeckMilkMan, maybe pictures help the WO guys. Just left KoC school of literacy, huh?

3b7d98ccf1e91005d2227c02f43936c8.png

It's not Denmark who won SJ though the only Portbattles u won were eather no shows or emergency fleets that got thrown together from diffrent clans in a hast Cuse Russia flippt multiple ports witch we had to defend so calm down lol 

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

It's not Denmark who won SJ though the only Portbattles u won were eather no shows or emergency fleets that got thrown together from diffrent clans in a hast Cuse Russia flippt multiple ports witch we had to defend so calm down lol 

did KoC write this comment?

• Like 2

Lmfao, you've been effectively counter-memed

4 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Edited by Potemkin

8 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

but tell us, who owns san juan? 

and how do you feel about that. 

58 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

but tell us, who owns san juan? 

and how do you feel about that. 

In my opinion Russia owns SJ, they allow the Danes to craft there that's it haha

Seriously I don't care were I build my ships lol I couldn't care less... 

But let me ask jou a question... 

Tell us how you feel about being the labdog of Big Daddy NV and Russia? 

Edited by Swedish Berserker

43 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

In my opinion Russia owns SJ, they allow the Danes to craft there that's it haha

Seriously I don't care were I build my ships lol I couldn't care less... 

But let me ask jou a question... 

Tell us how you feel about being the labdog of Big Daddy NV and Russia? 

haha sweet. So you don´t care but have to place nasty comments anyway!? Zwangsstörung? For being a Berserker you think too much about lapdogs man!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

So a win is a win only if it's against redii and co? What the hell? 
And stop disrespecting the HRE guys... you sent them to coral bay with no multiflip going on, truth is you couldn't be bothered to fight the danish fleet! "They're too inferior to us, they don't stand a chance!"

Edit: To be precise, we won the war just by being part of the coalition, that's how it works. Screened for Russia every time we could and did our own port battles :P
Only a fool could say we didn't win, and so that we lost. Just... we didn't win alone (but nobody said so, some cryin' swedes invented that part)

Edited by Comrade FrosT
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Sry guys but I just can't take you BASTD guys seriously 🤷‍♂️🤣

Think what u want, and keep running around beating your chest cuse you won a war by loosing 90% of the fights....... 

And for the record I never Disrespect HRE they wanted to do Coral Bay as training for theyr clan 

That´s the best beserker-mimimi I´ve ever witnessed! A little task for you: Go figure why France became a "Siegermacht" as well after WW2, draw some parallel and think about stopping to embarrass yourself any longer. Nota bene: The chest-beating  I leave to the male-gorrillas as usual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Respect is a key word in the early days of seafaring

in this game there is no respect from players to other players except in a battle with  GG /GJ or thank you for the battle.(but that fades away as time progress)

perhaps a mechanic should build in like : bounty or respect/reputation  points given by players for doing battle 

>>> something for the future i guess. (new mechanic?)

in the meantime there is NO respect from others what is  a bloody shame to begin with ..

ps.there are reputation point on the forum thow ;) 

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1