Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, moving on to less personal, more general/clan based memes please.  Rule #3 is an instant suspension or worse.  Two of those is a full forum ban - we're not going to tolerate that crap here.

On 12/19/2014 at 9:02 AM, admin said:

3. Personal attacks, racism and discrimination are prohibited

Personal attacks are posts that insult another forum user directly or discuss user’s personal life or situation. Posts that include race, religion or sexual preference based personal attacks and trolling can result in immediate suspension. Such behavior will not be tolerated and can cause immediate ban.

41fppb.jpg

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Dremora said:

ye im not famous like you for making bullshit contents and lies around the world

im just calling out how i see what happend and what we tried to do but all you do is state that im making bullshit with out any proof against it so i just dont care who you trying to be or why you always taking things i say personaly but do your think 

• Like 1

about bastd clan you invented all and sorry but i don't have screen cause i don't give a shit to prove that you are a lier. just you are free to say shit here and im free to answer to your posts.

happy game

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Dremora said:

about bastd clan you invented all and sorry but i don't have screen cause i don't give a shit to prove that you are a lier. just you are free to say shit here and im free to answer to your posts.

happy game

well you think its invented i think its truth i seen with my own eyes but not every one can agree on stuff

e93e14c15a707c6127479d5b7fc3eaeb.png

this will be my last post about this topic lets go back to the memes

Edited by mexicanbatman
  • Sad 1

if we help russia it's because we were tired of being treated like shit by your swedish friends. and the hilaroius thing is that you know it. ye this is my last no sense talk with a guy that hide behind fake tales.

• Like 2