Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

we will not be on any friend lists and just going the bocar/bstd way now.

Everyone should go full BOCAR ;)

It's funny how we break the game, because we join Russia. Why do WE break the game? Most of the clans joined Russia, we do it too and get blamed for breaking the game? Amazing 😁😆 

With this move we protect our clan from dying and have as much fun as possible. Because we were the last ones against russia and say, no we dont fight alone, we get blamed? Everyone says we are p*ssies, but why? The whole NATO failed in defeating russia so KRAKE should do it alone now? Lol, then you understand nothing from this game. Russia wants content and good fights and we simply just dont give it to them, flame us as much as you want.

And funny Greg with the biggest mouth again, as always, how did the dutch collapse again? Ah yeah, fighting russia. And we should do it alone now, not even with a big nation.

Then nozki, how can you say this is bullshit when you weren't even in the council, are you god and know everything? Nice, because in the actual council cid and me were as quiet as nether. We got asked once what we think about attacking sweden and I said "I think it's not a good idea cause it won't be as Grundge said, just attacking to give them a body nose and then get back to fighting russia, it will be long war and I vote against it" yes that's what I said, but nozki knows everythin, hope you onew that too?

And Genevieve again with the normal big BSTD mouth, I can just remember yesterday how much frost cried that we joined Russia because its game breaking🤣 so amazing 🤣 BSTD fears to lose against us it seems, even tho you say we are bad but the most fun part was that he repeated 10 times that whole REDS have alts in denmark, but BSTD still fears to fight us. It would be just the same we fight against REDS and BSTD so fair fight as before? Why crying? Fearing of losing to our B fleet again as in new Edinburgh? Or do you say to yourself that was our A fleet? 😆 no it wasnt but we can gladly repeat fighting BSTD and show them their place.

And if you have a normal brain stop flaming us for not doing what even the NATO didnt achieve. We will have our fun here. And tbh no clan could match us in a fight. No full REDS fleet against a full KRAKE fleet, they always need their ram dinark, oned, reverse, yettie etc. Nothing special, but we would have won basicly every clan vs clan battle, but no one wants to realise. Everyone talking about the disaster of Portobelo? Nice, I talk about the destruction of REDS without ram at Higuey. Seems like Ram is more important to the russian fleet than even north viking. We were one of the best clans, when maybe even the best, but all people crying about us and saying how shit we are. Looking forward to the next fights, to show everyone how shit we are.

Sorry for long text

Fair winds to you and o7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

It's funny how we break the game, because we join Russia. Why do WE break the game? Most of the clans joined Russia, we do it too and get blamed for breaking the game? Amazing 😁😆 

With this move we protect our clan from dying and have as much fun as possible. Because we were the last ones against russia and say, no we dont fight alone, we get blamed? Everyone says we are p*ssies, but why? The whole NATO failed in defeating russia so KRAKE should do it alone now? Lol, then you understand nothing from this game. Russia wants content and good fights and we simply just dont give it to them, flame us as much as you want.

And funny Greg with the biggest mouth again, as always, how did the dutch collapse again? Ah yeah, fighting russia. And we should do it alone now, not even with a big nation.

Then nozki, how can you say this is bullshit when you weren't even in the council, are you god and know everything? Nice, because in the actual council cid and me were as quiet as nether. We got asked once what we think about attacking sweden and I said "I think it's not a good idea cause it won't be as Grundge said, just attacking to give them a body nose and then get back to fighting russia, it will be long war and I vote against it" yes that's what I said, but nozki knows everythin, hope you onew that too?

And Genevieve again with the normal big BSTD mouth, I can just remember yesterday how much frost cried that we joined Russia because its game breaking🤣 so amazing 🤣 BSTD fears to lose against us it seems, even tho you say we are bad but the most fun part was that he repeated 10 times that whole REDS have alts in denmark, but BSTD still fears to fight us. It would be just the same we fight against REDS and BSTD so fair fight as before? Why crying? Fearing of losing to our B fleet again as in new Edinburgh? Or do you say to yourself that was our A fleet? 😆 no it wasnt but we can gladly repeat fighting BSTD and show them their place.

And if you have a normal brain stop flaming us for not doing what even the NATO didnt achieve. We will have our fun here. And tbh no clan could match us in a fight. No full REDS fleet against a full KRAKE fleet, they always need their ram dinark, oned, reverse, yettie etc. Nothing special, but we would have won basicly every clan vs clan battle, but no one wants to realise. Everyone talking about the disaster of Portobelo? Nice, I talk about the destruction of REDS without ram at Higuey. Seems like Ram is more important to the russian fleet than even north viking. We were one of the best clans, when maybe even the best, but all people crying about us and saying how shit we are. Looking forward to the next fights, to show everyone how shit we are.

Sorry for long text

Fair winds to you and o7

I'll be your huckleberry :)

Where do we fight?

EDIT: Sorry for the short text :D

Edited by Guest