Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

sweden: we quit the war because "content" is too demanding and we are tired of it

also sweden: there is no content in the game LOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOeeler

Exactly. Also Spain crying in chat about screening out. Yet they say here they won all battles with 3 losing ships.... I don't see any problem here actually.  Pvp content left and right 

• Like 2

i told you, admin is the best memer:

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

No sweden is dead

Like most nations they only own ports because russia tells others to stop fighting

3 minutes ago, admin said:

Nations come and go - whiners remain. 

19 minutes ago, Poryv said:

i told you, admin is the best memer:

That did not relate to sweden and swedish captains. It meant a lot of nations changed leadership and every time we heard whining about strong nations. Pirates ruled the world and we were bombarded with - PIRATES BAD PLEASE NERF.. so Sweden might go strong again - when next Carl comes to play. And then whiners will say NERF SWEDEN - NON HISTORICAL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, admin said:

That did not relate to sweden and swedish captains. It meant a lot of nations changed leadership and every time we heard whining about strong nations. Pirates ruled the world and we were bombarded with - PIRATES BAD PLEASE NERF.. so Sweden might go strong again - when next Carl comes to play. And then whiners will say NERF SWEDEN - NON HISTORICAL

ur best memes are the polls for new ships 2 years ago, Montañés won, we still without it, was funny tye joke

• Like 3