Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

Very nice. I enjoy this whole story very much too and will never forget you weaklings crying and asking for tribunal 😱🥳😝

And your fairy tale about the lone swedish sailor who was sick of swedish main clanes and therefore sailed over to Trux to conquer the port on his own will be also unforgettable :lol:

Edited by Smoothie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, the evil gunboat said:

genevieve should we cry in tribunal for spies in discord?? i mean look it seems that for the swedish still work 😮

cry? i´m a captain of the royal navy damn it! if one of them scratches my tits of steel i´m gonna rip their lousy balls off and put them in my next grape shot for god´s sake. :)

Edited by Genevieve Malfleurs
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Liq💋 said:

Busted.

BASTD.png

d44738d84e06a2085be31593eed7d5e9.png

26 minutes ago, the evil gunboat said:

genevieve should we cry in tribunal for spies in discord?? i mean look it seems that for the swedish still work 😮

Spies in British chat are usual spies, small sized that can be found in any nation.

Spies in Discord are predictable, so many players changing nation every day.

I am more surprised by finding spies in BASTD clan mails... Should I call that "traitors"? They dirty fingers can only dirt the hand of who shake hands with them! 😉

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2020 at 12:04 PM, Aquillas said:

Spies in British chat are usual spies, small sized that can be found in any nation.

Spies in Discord are predictable, so many players changing nation every day.

I am more surprised by finding spies in BASTD clan mails... Should I call that "traitors"? They dirty fingers can only dirt the hand of who shake hands with them! 😉

France can provide the necessary to « treat » your traitors

IF GB returns to France all  ports from Saint-Nicolas to Sale-trou of course ....🤓

Edited by Citoyen
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

Very nice. I enjoy this whole story very much too and will never forget you weaklings crying and asking for tribunal 😱🥳😝

Please note: crying in asking a tribunal for a - especially now confirmed - plain case of abuse of in-game mechanics.

The only funny part is that BASTD got already punished by their stupidity.

A case of divine Justice... That still doesnt change that considering such exploits legit could have consequencies.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

Please note: crying in asking a tribunal for a - especially now confirmed - plain case of abuse of in-game mechanics.

The only funny part is that BASTD got already punished by their stupidity.

A case of divine Justice... That still doesnt change that considering such exploits legit could have consequencies.

uhm punished? divine justice? most pathetic my friend. best thing is havoc fighting a neutral truxillo. but hey, that´s how they come to their crafting-ports :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aquillas said:

I am more surprised by finding spies in BASTD clan mails...

Really? You are surprised to find spies in clan mails even though said clan has well over 150 players and came into being (and grew) by conglomeration of different smaller clans? I'd be more surprised if there were no spies in there :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rediii said:

Not sure why it does need balls to abuse alts and not balls to not use alts.

Please explain :)

You, licinio, and others were low key threatening to retaliate with alt shenanigans on everyone if your tribunal tears weren't given proper consideration by the powers that be. Should we give you the nobel peace prize for your noble restraint? You sound like greta thunberg. If im misinterpreting the "balls to not use alts" part feel free to educate. Frankly i shouldnt even be straying this far from trolling on this topic since idk wtf actually happened, aside from reading the verbal diarrhea and low energy memes regarding this most recent drama circus.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 6