Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

2A24CDF7-85F0-4E00-B047-7822B8BD29C8.jpeg

To be fair as far as I can see into combat news Sweden and vp gankimg British in there water since this "war". So all is fine. Also who gives a hello kitty about ports of the nation is way to big to focus on all sides. Losing some ports will concentrate at a more central point and they can regain power from there 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

To be fair as far as I can see into combat news Sweden and vp gankimg British in there water since this "war". So all is fine. Also who gives a hello kitty about ports of the nation is way to big to focus on all sides. Losing some ports will concentrate at a more central point and they can regain power from there 

The thing is, they were not ganking them in THEIR waters :D

This is the picture from Terre de Bas area (You can see Swedish building models for the city), exactly on the time the Ruatan PB was happening :)
That would be an easily half of the PB fleet if they wish... But hey, why fight an equal fight if You can gank with 8 people :)

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

7 hours ago, OjK said:

The thing is, they were not ganking them in THEIR waters :D

This is the picture from Terre de Bas area (You can see Swedish building models for the city), exactly on the time the Ruatan PB was happening :)
That would be an easily half of the PB fleet if they wish... But hey, why fight an equal fight if You can gank with 8 people :)

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

Why do a boring rvr where the outcome due not right players etc is a 100% win for Sweden?  Why does Sweden not say. Hey let's drop the "2nd fleet" or amateurs into it to train more people to rvr.     Also gb is not an impossible nation. No matter what will happen they will still be British ports arround and players. 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 9:24 AM, KapteinSnabeltann🇳🇴️ said:

I have actually been on an excemplary behaviour.. I have hardly offended any1, haven't been namecalling, in fact I've pointed out how irrelevant the PvE'ers are in the nicest possible way(s) and tones... Not even shaming them!

It's @Gorgons who's been rude!