Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/16/2020 at 2:41 PM, Earl of Grey said:

SNOW bitched Cabal, Monx and Lions out of dutch nation i heard ... but it seems thats not enough to understand the "meme" ... 

CABAL left for different reasons. Lack of leadership in nation, disinterest of original Dutch clans in RVR.

MONX since Carta only ever furthered the interests of the US, they never really played for Dutch RVRwise.

LIONS it's a bit more complicated. They constantly made of fuss of us having so many ports and created loads of drama about it, tried blackmailing us etc... We ended up giving them SD to appease them but they kept going afterwards. In the end they ended up selling the nation out and switching to Prussia and taking the ports with 'em.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 2

On 1/19/2020 at 9:44 AM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

CABAL left for different reasons. Lack of leadership in nation, disinterest of original Dutch clans in RVR.

MONX since Carta only ever furthered the interests of the US, they never really played for Dutch RVRwise.

LIONS it's a bit more complicated. They constantly made of fuss of us having so many ports and created loads of drama about it, tried blackmailing us etc... We ended up giving them SD to appease them but they kept going afterwards. In the end they ended up selling the nation out and switching to Prussia and taking the ports with 'em.

1. Bet CABAL got all the leadership they need, maybe even more 😆

2. MONX left rvr it seems

3. LIONS got assimilated by KRAKE ? 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 3:44 AM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Stop playing innocent we still remember what you did to Alma Negras Tbrigs. MONKS will avenge! JUSTICE will be brought to Willemstad! 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lukas97Austria said:

Over 700 kills??????? Damn  I was expecting that I seen everything in this game. But 700 kills by musket volley is something beyond my horizon 

Especially when the ship has 447 muskets but kills 719. Some musketballs must have killed more than one guy. Pure skill

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Especially when the ship has 447 muskets but kills 719. Some musketballs must have killed more than one guy. Pure skill

Oh that Way? I tought it was 400 trained for muskets and the rest will shot muskets too but aren't that good 

Actually it's 400 muskets +200 marines. So yeah it should work. Or are the marines already added to the musket area? 

6 minutes ago, z4ys said:

I once shot 67 out of a possible 65 on the pistol range.  The guy beside me hardly even hit his target....

Edited by Angus MacDuff
  • Like 1

6dpq33kvl.jpg

The Willemstad Gazette (W G) has been named the best designed newspaper in the Caribbean. The newspaper can call itself Caribbean Newspaper of the Year for a year. Last year De jaheil papers won the Caribbean Newspaper Award in the regional weekly  news category.
The international jury calls the WC "an example model for Caribbean newspapers".

The blue and white colored newspaper underwent a metamorphosis earlier this year. The W G now comes in a handy format with, among other things, a new design. The W G Persoonlijk weekend magazine has also been updated.

Recognition:

Editor in chief Gregory Rainborough is happy with the recognition. "We started this project in August 2019 with the ambition to make the best newspaper in the digital age," he said in a response. "Of course you are never done with such an exercise, but this prize is a good reason to reflect on the success of the new W. G."

A total of 25 newspapers from 11 countries competed for the Caribbean Newspaper Award.

Edited by Thonys