Game-Labs Forum

Breaking News: Russians Push Beyond Boundary Treaty

van der Clam

Recently, Russians asked to take over Cap-Francais in order to launch a war against the Dutch in an effort to expel the cloggers from Haiti. The agreement was set to give Russia temporary control of Cap-Franc until they capture Port-au-Prince to further advance on the Dutch. The reality is that the Russian Empire intends to control the entire world. Rather than taking only CP, they are poised to consume the entire Cap-Franc regional ports.

What will the rest of the Caribbean do with this information?

• Will other nations take heed against the dirty deals from all Russians?
  • Will any nation be able to stand up against the Russian Horde?
  • Will more captains leave their nation as despicable traitors and fly the Russian flag?
  • Will all other nations simply evacuate the Caribbean leaving the Russians with nothing to do but farm their own national friends who "sail under flags of pretense" because there are no true enemies to find?

What will the world do?

Considering the recent massive  emigration from the Caribbean, it looks as though the latter has occurred.

• Like 1

Speaking as a Russian clanleader, I've not even heard about this supposed treaty, let alone signed onto it. I don't think you can claim that "Russia" broke a treaty that most of Russia never even knew about. 

I think you might want to reevaluate your approach to dealmaking. 

• Like 11

Just now, Anolytic said:

Speaking as a Russian clanleader, I've not even heard about this supposed treaty, let alone signed onto it. I don't think you can claim that "Russia" broke a treaty that most of Russia never even knew about. 

I think you might want to reevaluate your approach to dealmaking. 

Wait, you mean that Russia does not speak with one voice??  That's odd....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, van der Clam said:

Recently, Russians asked to take over Cap-Francais in order to launch a war against the Dutch in an effort to expel the cloggers from Haiti. The agreement was set to give Russia temporary control of Cap-Franc until they capture Port-au-Prince to further advance on the Dutch. The reality is that the Russian Empire intends to control the entire world. Rather than taking only CP, they are poised to consume the entire Cap-Franc regional ports.

• Will more captains leave their nation as despicable traitors and fly the Russian flag?
  • Will all other nations simply evacuate the Caribbean leaving the Russians with nothing to do but farm their own national friends who "sail under flags of pretense" because there are no true enemies to find?

What will the world do?

Considering the recent massive  emigration from the Caribbean, it looks as though the latter has occurred.

Trump Log in pls.

I know about this deal this was only with SHOCK - and it is was deal about fight, not about captured for attack Dutch. Stop false!

P.S.You forgot to say about Russian interference in pirate elections

P.P.S. If say honestly, it's hard to call a deal, just SHOCK 1 week before attack say pirates about PB, and ask pirates be ready and come to fight, but you dont.

Edited by DreamMaker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, van der Clam said:

What will the world do?

Pathetic, didn't even claimed me or my friends to be Russian alts.

PS The real Pirates are still there and we are still playing wink wink

• Like 2

4 hours ago, van der Clam said:

Recently, Russians asked to take over Cap-Francais in order to launch a war against the Dutch in an effort to expel the cloggers from Haiti. The agreement was set to give Russia temporary control of Cap-Franc until they capture Port-au-Prince to further advance on the Dutch.

First, you guys must understand, how does this RvR mechanic work. If RE take Cap-Francais, they can't take hostility on Port-au-Prince. Only Baracoa, Puerto Plata & Grand Turk. It's so easy to understand, every child can. and now...

1DtIkON4CoIO6G4hB3OSC06yz0QOs-8jg=w2520-

Edited by Black Mamba
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

All these fake pirates just love dealing away their ports to other nations.  

I know right? Fake pirates, fake Americans, fake Spanish, fake Russians ect ect. The gamers have gamed the game so much it's not even worth trying.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, van der Clam said:

I just reported what was reported to me as the deal and as reported in Combat News. I lay no blame other than on SNACH clan and I'm just providing a warning to any nation wishing to deal with the Russian nation.

Why thought?

It looks like since Christendoms departure all deals that Pirates make are failing, good job giving away ports for nothing. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7212093

• Like 4

Therefore on behalf of the entire pirate nation and with the support of the largest clans of the nation we kindly request that the devs would step in and over rule the situation due to the limitations of the game mechanics:

0 ports defended  without VCO/FP/BLACK so far, many were lost as part of a "deal"

Someone needs to ask Christendom, Maker of Deals, for a pro tip how to make deals and not get screwed up

tenor.gif?itemid=7212093

Edited by Beeekonda
  • Like 3

I don't think the developers realize that right now
many veterans (not Russians) start playing other games.

I also prefer to play the 5th time Skyrim then to play NA without content.

Why should you play when you can't win?

Edited by Gargamel
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Wraith said:

Definitely not a good look for BL4CK: 

@koltes Care to comment and explain to the pirate nation?

Chasing the "looks" is VCO's business.
All pirates are on par with whats going on.
The only people here asking questions are those to who we don't have to give any answers.

• Like 1

And so... Let's propose "something". (May be these solutions are stupid, but construction is filled of drafts, trials, go fast and then backwards, and stupidities, such as building a pyramid in le Louvre)...

There could be a solution, to be sure that, whatever options the players take, the War server will stay out of the risk of becoming a PVE server with a single predominant nation, and some limited opposition.

A new rule could be added, but I don’t know if this would be easy to code ( @admin)

Proposition:

If a nation becomes too strong for game balance by either of these conditions:

• Controlling more than 30% of the ports (378 x 30 /100= 113 ports)
  • Controlling more than 30% of the county capitals (75 x 30 /100= 22 county capitals)
  • Having more than 30% of the player base simultaneously active (during a period to be defined, I don’t have the stats to make a precise proposal)

Then

• Clan war is possible in this single nation during a week
  • All ports of this nation can be attacked without control of the county capital first
  • Revaluation of the situation a week later.
Edited by Aquillas
  • Like 1