Game-Labs Forum

Breaking News: Russians Push Beyond Boundary Treaty

van der Clam

30 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Wait....let me get this straight:

WO/KoC attacks VCO once...they shit the bed and leave the pirates....And it’s Bl4ck’s fault the pirates are losing ports??? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

to be fair, WO and VCO fought around 4 port battles if i recall correctly.

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

LOL, ironically enough, pirates still hold Nuevitas due to the efforts of VCO, the true BLACK, and some Danish and Russian friends.  So... not really sure what your moaning about on that front?  SNACH have gone AWOL with BL4CK, and are just as at fault for the crumbling of the pirates for their complicity alone.  It's really sad.

Not really sure where your reading comprehension determined I was moaning. SNACH was at every PB for at least screening at almost every PB the rats ever had...up until someone gave Islamorada away to the Dutch. And then when we were left alone except with JACKS and a tiny handful of others to defend Remedios from a massive Spanish-Russian fleet that no one screened for, ya, it kind of put many people on a holding pattern. The final straw for nearly every rat was watching during this time VCO jump the Russian zergwagon. But the camel's back broke with a rotten Russian deal over Cap-Francais....SNACH's fault, no one else's. So, as a few very boisterous people keep spamming on the forums...why play a game that they call broken? We still play, just doing other things. Not sure if clanmates were able to make it to defend Nuevitas, but I was on vaca 2 weeks.

10 hours ago, Wraith said:

You were moaning when you started this thread... And SNACH has been sold a line of b.s. by BL4CK if you think that VCO "abandoned" the pirate nation. The only reason the pirates still own Nuevitas and its not the Dutch (or the Russians) for that matter is because of VCO. So believe you're buddy Koltes and the FUD they like to spread, but the only reason the pirates are losing ports throughout the Bahamas to U.S. and Brits, in addition to just rolling over for Russians is because of them.  And for as long as you stay by their side you're tacitly endorsing the garbage tactics they're using to flip and try to sell Nuevitas off.

So thank yourselves as well as BL4CK.

First off, my "moan" was a news announcement and warning to the Caribbean about a failed deal.

Second, I never said I'm on BL4CK side. FFS, we have always had issues with them...especially when they purposely drag us into battles with shit enemy tags while we were unprepared headed back to port already beat up from a previous fight. Not only that, we have never received help from them in OW...even watched them sail right on by a serious battled we were in.  And I even stated that if we are still on the VCO friend list as we have them on our list, then we are obligated to defend Nuevitas.....which we always have. (Yet, I was out on vaca during the last attack.) We will continue to defend Nuevitas every time too.

However, if ship bonuses at Nuevitas have been reduced, then there is no point in using that port any more and no need to defend it, but rather let it go to another nation and take it back. That is only logical, because building ships with low bonuses is illogical.

15 hours ago, van der Clam said:

Oh oh oh....EVERYONE knows the history of pirates on PvP2 server, as we were all seeing it happen live....even while being in different nations.

As Simon said...shit didn't hit the fan until more than half of VCO jumped the Russian bandwagon finally showing their true loyalties.

Again, why should any pirate defend a dismantled port. As far as I've seen posted, the port bonuses are so low there that they're useless now. And if any clan has been removed from their friend list, what's the point of them helping. IF, however, bonuses are normal and friend lists are still the same, then of course....anyone benefiting from the port is obligated to defend it.

a better question why should any pirate clan want a dismantled port, not to mention but if spain takes neuvitas what obligation do they have to give it back to the pirates, we already know BL4CK cant sink any of their ships. VCO wont likely take back the port and with spain owning neuvitas all the sub ports become vulnerable so LO and WO both in jeopardy. 

so tell us oh great BL4CK why do u want neuvitas even tho its being dismantled. and you were given the chance to simply apologize for the backstab to get ownership of it

Edited by RubyRose

50 minutes ago, RubyRose said:

a better question why should any pirate clan want a dismantled port, not to mention but if spain takes neuvitas what obligation do they have to give it back to the pirates, we already know BL4CK cant sink any of their ships. VCO wont likely take back the port and with spain owning neuvitas all the sub ports become vulnerable so LO and WO both in jeopardy. 

so tell us oh great BL4CK why do u want neuvitas even tho its being dismantled. and you were given the chance to simply apologize for the backstab to get ownership of it

Being honest....  Bl4ck gave us a good beating in Remedios..... so they have sunk many more spanish than VCO at the moment.

And about Nuevitas, we are not VCO/VSC. We keep our agreements, if not we would not even bother with those timers....

Edited by zaba

2 hours ago, zaba said:

Being honest....  Bl4ck gave us a good beating in Remedios..... so they have sunk many more spanish than VCO at the moment.

And about Nuevitas, we are not VCO/VSC. We keep our agreements, if not we would not even bother with those timers....

Now that's simply not true.  Between Isla and Remedios at the start of the release we've sunk many many more spanish.  We're gonna sink a lot more soon.

I'm also curious when VCO broke an agreement?  I don't recall doing so.  But since you bring it up, ask @Magallanes about a deal with VCO he made.  Technically in attacking Nuevitas, FNI has broken it.  Or did they forget about that?  It seems Spain does not keep their agreements. 

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:

to be fair, WO and VCO fought around 4 port battles if i recall correctly.

We fought them in the shallows, because that was the average level of the crews at the time. 

WO did a hell of a job grinding up first rates ahead of most of the server. They outpaced their opponents, and thus deprived themselves of content. 

Key things to remember when working with BL4CK and 7Grams:

1. BL4CK no longer use TS , just Discord, and want everything to happen on their sever, where they maintain full control. They do not communicate with other clans during ops, unless it is done on their server. It's not even about Discord having a variety of issues - it's entirely about control. 

2. BL4CK do not adjust on the fly to developing situations - if half their fleet goes into battle screening, and half stays outside, they will not reform the battle group, even if that means failing to re-tag and failing to screen. Control is more important than utility. Success is only important if BL4CK was in charge, the efforts of others can be approached with casual carelessness.

3. 7Grams betrayed his clan members by claiming that BL4CK will not be reforming after release, then showing weeks later as if nothing happened - and treating former clanmates as traitors. This includes people that petitioned him to have a plan for release, whom he dismissed in response. Naval Action revolves around his personal messianic complex. He doesn't care about the harm he causes to others. 

4. "He betrayed and berated you, not us, he will never do that in OUR clan".  Opportunity always trumps justice and reputation.

This is why both 7Grams and Koltes were fine with Nuevitas losing 900 combat medals and 360K dubs worth of upgrades, sabotaging negotiations for symbolic sale amounts. 

None of this would have been a problem if 7Grams , and to some extent even Koltes, were honest about their nature as the same kind of opportunists as most other clan leaders on the server. They think their shit smells like roses. 

• Like 3