Game-Labs Forum

Breaking News: Russians Push Beyond Boundary Treaty

van der Clam

don't want to be rude,... but this  " something"  is not going to work.

you do understand that there are captains,  who have no clue ....of what you talk about...

the game needs logic and simplicity.

Edited by Thonys

6 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

0 ports defended  without VCO/FP/BLACK so far, many were lost as part of a "deal"

Someone needs to ask Christendom, Maker of Deals, for a pro tip how to make deals and not get screwed up

tenor.gif?itemid=7212093

dont backstab vco and expect help with the mess u created

2 hours ago, koltes said:

Chasing the "looks" is VCO's business.
All pirates are on par with whats going on.
The only people here asking questions are those to who we don't have to give any answers.

and yet pirates have lost what 7 ports to 3 nations in the last 2-3 days and the ones taken by britian were BL4CK ports the ones taken by russian no defended and US just decimated any pirates that showed up.  not looking all that good is it which how BL4CK is blaming vco for everything u messed up. enjoy being 1 ported pirates curtousy of BL4CK and koltes

1 hour ago, Aquillas said:

And so... Let's propose "something". (May be these solutions are stupid, but construction is filled of drafts, trials, go fast and then backwards, and stupidities, such as building a pyramid in le Louvre)...

There could be a solution, to be sure that, whatever options the players take, the War server will stay out of the risk of becoming a PVE server with a single predominant nation, and some limited opposition.

A new rule could be added, but I don’t know if this would be easy to code ( @admin)

Proposition:

If a nation becomes too strong for game balance by either of these conditions:

• Controlling more than 30% of the ports (378 x 30 /100= 113 ports)
  • Controlling more than 30% of the county capitals (75 x 30 /100= 22 county capitals)
  • Having more than 30% of the player base simultaneously active (during a period to be defined, I don’t have the stats to make a precise proposal)

Then

• Clan war is possible in this single nation during a week
  • All ports of this nation can be attacked without control of the county capital first
  • Revaluation of the situation a week later.

oh i can see how this is easily only to help the pirate nation against the big bad russia

5 hours ago, koltes said:

Chasing the "looks" is VCO's business.
All pirates are on par with whats going on.
The only people here asking questions are those to who we don't have to give any answers.

It’s curious you mention that because the only reason you betrayed VCO was to get your name on a port that matters.  You and the cabal of traitors were still on the list...why cause all this drama just for “looks”?

Personally if I were part of the Koltes club I’d want a few answers on how you managed to screw this up so poorly.  

Bravo gents.  

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, van der Clam said:

I just reported what was reported to me as the deal and as reported in Combat News. I lay no blame other than on SNACH clan and I'm just providing a warning to any nation wishing to deal with the Russian nation.

there is no russian nation.

you make deals with clans in this game

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Arr

This exploded more than I ever expected.

Myself and my buddies are looking for some OW pvp fights in the US tz. Where can I find them?

Please help a few noobs get action.

Good question   you could always set something up with your favorite russians.

flip George's town.  Surely BL4CK would show up to defend one of their own ports.  Maybe.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

to be fair to BL4CK they did show up at Nuevitas.  They just didn't help the pirates.  

#NoShowKoltes

I don't get it. Why defend a port that is being held for ransom and dismantled if not paid. I would suggest pirate objective to get a nation to take it to take it back from them. Or is VCO not planning to dismantle it any more?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, van der Clam said:

I don't get it. Why defend a port that is being held for ransom and dismantled if not paid. I would suggest pirate objective to get a nation to take it to take it back from them. Or is VCO not planning to dismantle it any more?

You and others are missing a key point here. 

It was only held ransom and dismantled AFTER....BL4CK decided to "aid" Spain in a hostility mission and intentionally die.  Up until that port BL4CK and even your clan was allowed to free load.  If you're not familiar with what happened, take a gander at this.  

Cause and effect.  Back stab us and this is what happens.  You either put the lotion in the basket or you get the hose.  My favorite game of Delete that Upgrade was only started that day.  Luckily BL4CK and Spain were terrible and we can keep the game going a little longer.    

You never did answer my question from the other thread.  Would you allow a clan that back stabs you and tries to sell off your ports to other nations.....to continue to craft and use your upgraded port?  BL4CK can have the port, but they can't have our upgrades.  We'll leave them with exactly what they put into the port.  

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 2

maybe koltes and BL4CK should learn to play the game in a pvp aspect rather then attacking a port owned by the #2 pvp clan in the pirate nation while they sit at rank 10 with only 10 kills which are mostly traders.

perhaps BL4CK should own up to their mistake of attacking us and apologize for being such egotistical maniacs with delusions of grandeur 

11 hours ago, Gargamel said:

I don't think the developers realize that right now
many veterans (not Russians) start playing other games.

I also prefer to play the 5th time Skyrim then to play NA without content.

Why should you play when you can't win?

Hard to justify watching the game get destroyed by crappy game mechanics when Borderlands 2 just dropped a new free DLC.  :)  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RubyRose said:

maybe koltes and BL4CK should learn to play the game in a pvp aspect rather then attacking a port owned by the #2 pvp clan in the pirate nation while they sit at rank 10 with only 10 kills which are mostly traders.

perhaps BL4CK should own up to their mistake of attacking us and apologize for being such egotistical maniacs with delusions of grandeur 

You're right. 

If @koltes and BL4CK would like to apologize to VCO, we'll be more than happy to drop the port tonight with whatever remains and let BL4CK do with it what they will.  No payment, just a simple apology for the back stab and the grief.  Sounds fair to me.    

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

Cause and effect.  Back stab us and this is what happens.  You either put the lotion in the basket or you get the hose.  My favorite game of Delete that Upgrade was only started that day.  Luckily BL4CK and Spain were terrible and we can keep the game going a little longer.    

You never did answer my question from the other thread.  Would you allow a clan that back stabs you and tries to sell off your ports to other nations.....to continue to craft and use your upgraded port?  BL4CK can have the port, but they can't have our upgrades.  We'll leave them with exactly what they put into the port.  

Why destroy the improvements to get back at one clan? If a clan caused you so much trouble and can not be trusted just remove them from the friends list. That will remove all access to any improvements the port grants. Destroying the improvements instead means that your intention is to actually weaken all clans that have access to the port unless they cough up the materials to rebuild the improvements. I think the best option in that case (since they would need to produce and ship in the materials anyway) would be to just go improve some other port that they either control directly or have a good relationship with the owning clan.

1 minute ago, Raekur said:

Why destroy the improvements to get back at one clan? If a clan caused you so much trouble and can not be trusted just remove them from the friends list. That will remove all access to any improvements the port grants. 

Because they are trying to steal the port by sending over their spanish lapdogs? 

• Like 3

How many ports has VCO lost this week? BL4CK lost 2. 

From my understanding, VCO split and went to Russia after WO beat the crap out of them with the surrender of VCO before Neuvitas was taken after the port battle was set. To be fair to VCO, at that time, they were the only pirate clan either willing to do anything (not sure how active the clan WTF is) 

I don’t think it is fair to blame BLACK for what’s going on the same way VCO isn’t responsible for everything bad either. 

I blame these stupid mechanics and port management features introduced recently. It was so much simpler and before and people weren’t afraid of losing ports like now

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

How many ports has VCO lost this week? BL4CK lost 2. 

From my understanding, VCO split and went to Russia after WO beat the crap out of them with the surrender of VCO before Neuvitas was taken after the port battle was set. To be fair to VCO, at that time, they were the only pirate clan either willing to do anything (not sure how active the clan WTF is) 

I don’t think it is fair to blame BLACK for what’s going on the same way VCO isn’t responsible for everything bad either. 

I blame these stupid mechanics and port management features introduced recently. It was so much simpler and before and people weren’t afraid of losing ports like now

Partially correct.

Actually VCO and WO had a pretty good port battle at George's town by all accounts.  "Beat the crap out of" is not how it went down and if we had some bodies from your clan instead of a couple of us dual boxing and asking our 70 year old germans to get on at 4am....we could have won that fight.  BL4CK's reluctance to assist at Georges and Morgan's Bluff resulted in the thought that we did not have the reliable numbers to defend Nuevitas and then struck said deal, which was the smart move.  

Elements of VCO then left pirate to join russia as we were not going to be held hostage by BL4CK clan and their ridiculous demands to fill port battles...and removed ourselves from the situation.  BL4CK and the rest of the nation with the exception of MEME were kept on the friendly clans list without incident.....until this week when they decided to die in hostility missions to help Spain flip and take the port from our pirate players.  Had BL4Ck came to us and said   ok we really want the port and we're prepared to do....this this and this   we would have agreed to a hand over.  But ego's won the day and they chose to go the current route and have failed miserably....and pirates have now lost more ports in a week than we have in months.

This can all end with an apology and tomorrow you can slap a new coat of paint on Nuevitas.  Or we'll tear it down to a level we deem commensurate to BL4CK's contribution to the port.

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

That doesn't keep that problem clan from buying support from foreign nations to try to flip the port (or out and out cheating, sinking to that foreign nation in hostility missions to help them flip the port, as the open Tribunal case against them will hopefully show). And when they are cowing the other pirate clans into supporting them, against their own best interests, what can you do besides forcefully point out the error of their ways, while not letting them take advantage of all of your hard work?

What the other, smaller clans in the night-time pirates don't realize, like SNACH and others, is that BL4CK back in the PvP2 days thought they were hot shit, but were propped up by one very good logistician, Duncan, and a handful of very good PvP'ers (e.g. @William Death, et al.). They even thought they were so good that they forced people to go through a silly initiation clan, BLOOD and pay them tribute before they could be deigned worthy to be in their clan, while using Outlaw battles to squash any dissent.

That situation was so toxic that they've essentially run off their best PvP'ers, which has left them in a state of overblown egos with not enough grit in the mill to actually do the hard work necessary to lead. One can only hope that the other clans in the Pirate Nation come to their Emperor Has No Clothes moment with them and save themselves the trouble of a long-term subservience to paper tigers like @koltes and 7gram.

Oh oh oh....EVERYONE knows the history of pirates on PvP2 server, as we were all seeing it happen live....even while being in different nations.

49 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Because as self-professed saviors of all things "True Pirate" they deserve the credit for losing what looks to be, what, 9 ports in a week?  That's an impressive achievement for a clan so dedicated to their cause.

As Simon said...shit didn't hit the fan until more than half of VCO jumped the Russian bandwagon finally showing their true loyalties.

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I think that's partially fair but at least VCO is out there trying to defend pirate ports instead of actively engaging in helping foreign nations flip them, or just not showing up at all.  The reality is that the members of VCO who left to form VSC did so purely to preserve the ports that were critical to pirates longevity by removing drama from the nation.  BL4CK (and be careful about the name, the real BLACK members are true pyrates, ala @Pagan Pete, @Ferrus Pugnum, and @Nick the cursed; the imposter BL4CK are hardly pyratey types). 

Again, why should any pirate defend a dismantled port. As far as I've seen posted, the port bonuses are so low there that they're useless now. And if any clan has been removed from their friend list, what's the point of them helping. IF, however, bonuses are normal and friend lists are still the same, then of course....anyone benefiting from the port is obligated to defend it.

17 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Wait....let me get this straight:

WO/KoC attacks VCO once...they shit the bed and leave the pirates....And it’s Bl4ck’s fault the pirates are losing ports??? 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reading comprehension is not your friend.  But nice try!