Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Erm...I don't play for USA...

You seem to change your mind as often as I change my socks...first you were saying you have never lost and now you are saying it is 5 times...you seem confused you poor man.

What with your delusions, narcissism, need to be the centre of attention, anger management issues and much more, you would be a psychiatrists wet dream.

So could we have your brain for scientific research? I doubt you would miss it much...

I not was present on 4 of this loss, the only fleet i personaly lose was a shallow water becouse lol for months we did not do sw, so we went there with longs and enemy got board setups and caronades, so they won thx to that.

In deep port i never lost a battle with 25 sorry o/ 

I not was present on 4 of this loss, the only fleet i personaly lose was a shallow water becouse lol for months we did not do sw, so we went there with longs and enemy got board setups and caronades, so they won thx to that.

In deep port i never lost a battle with 25 sorry o/

More excuses?

Changing your mind on what happened again?

May I have some of what you are taking? It seems like pretty powerful stuff...

Wheres that pompous ass Bee-Ranch???  So much shit-talking to just up and leave.  

He got above the Step of the Forum Troll. Great lord Vicious is recruting a new one just apply via PM.

Edited by Paint

Most important usa never managed to reduce their enemy to the minimum terms, so ships and battles matters 0,   they are like roaming gang in eve online, you can go around and gank thousand of ships, but if in the real fleet battles you lose your space, you lost.

You always confused a tactical victory with a strategic victory.

You mean like when we engaged your main fleet in a port battle while our other fleet took 5 ports while you had your hands tied?

• Like 1

You mean like when we engaged your main fleet in a port battle while our other fleet took 5 ports while you had your hands tied?

Losing the only firstrate fleet you ever manage to rally up  losing 14 ships killing 0?(include your santi, first time you got balls to use it)

yes that one :)  do you remember what happened day after?

day1: you lose your first rate fleet, and manage to capture 2 not 5 LOL  2 ports (you can even see that in the Ays video)

day2:  you lose all your coast (include the 2 ports you have taken by sacrifice the first rate fleet) up to charleston with 0 resistance since your morale is broken

Short memory ? this is the perfect example of how even now, you not get that your tactical pyrric victory that day (lose the only firstratefleet you ever manage to build, for conquer 2 empty port that you lost the day after), made you lose the overall war strategy, losing the entire coast of florida up to your capital.

your reply is one of the most shortmind, autogoal i ever seen tbh

• Like 1

Losing the only firstrate fleet you ever manage to rally up  losing 14 ships killing 0?(include your santi, first time you got balls to use it)

yes that one :)  do you remember what happened day after?

day1: you lose your first rate fleet, and manage to capture 2 not 5 LOL  2 ports (you can even see that in the Ays video)

day2:  you lose all your coast (include the 2 ports you have taken by sacrifice the first rate fleet) up to charleston with 0 resistance since your morale is broken

Short memory ? this is the perfect example of how even now, you not get that your tactical pyrric victory that day (lose the only firstratefleet you ever manage to build, for conquer 2 empty port that you lost the day after), made you lose the overall war strategy, losing the entire coast of florida up to your capital.

your reply is one of the most shortmind, autogoal i ever seen tbh

I wonder, do you actually believe the faecal matter that emanates from your mouth? That evening you took 1 port, we took 5. I see now that you say you are just "playing the villain" on the tester forums. Unfortunately, the only part you are playing is the running joke of naval action.

I don't need to hide behind a large ship, neither am I afraid of loosing one. Which you should know all about, having lost AT LEAST 3 of your 1st rates to US (yes yes yes, we know, it doesn't count, it was a bug, you were asleep at the keyboard, it was all meant to happen etc). Do us a favour and just sit on your fingers, it was oh so very nice not to hear your constant faecal matter being spread over the forums.

I wonder, do you actually believe the faecal matter that emanates from your mouth? That evening you took 1 port, we took 5. I see now that you say you are just "playing the villain" on the tester forums. Unfortunately, the only part you are playing is the running joke of naval action.

I don't need to hide behind a large ship, neither am I afraid of loosing one. Which you should know all about, having lost AT LEAST 3 of your 1st rates to US (yes yes yes, we know, it doesn't count, it was a bug, you were asleep at the keyboard, it was all meant to happen etc). Do us a favour and just sit on your fingers, it was oh so very nice not to hear your constant faecal matter being spread over the forums.

Truth hurts eh ? you lost your temper, and yes i lost  2 santi, in 2 american campaign (0 in the first)   1 cause bug, 1 captured LOL,  at price of what?  1000+ american ships and 100 usa ports LOL and a sea of usa tears  i would trade that everyday(santi wich was provided by americans farming in calcasieu btw so lol)

Your bullshit  not last becouse, 1) i have screens day by day of our campaigns,  2) i have video of battles   3) i have screen of all battles  4) you can watch letter to the king from jeheil wich covered what happened in the server, so every time you try to alterate the truth of what happened i post facts not biased opinions, as you always try to diminish your failure., hoping that people will forgot what happened.

In the video you can see that you captured 2 ports, and then lost in 3 days the entire cost up to charleston+ your fleet, and your call it a strategic victory, no wonder TF was and remain a laughable clan :) with horrible commanders 

in case you forgot how ended:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/page-4

sorry_tour.jpg

My how the pendulum swings.  Pirates will soon be consigned to the gulf and Mortimer Town as the Brits, Swedes, Dutch and Americans chip away at the once mighty Empire of Vicious.  Once his infiltrate, spread cancer, awox game was up, once he destroyed that which he sought out to destroy, the steam ran out, the enemy reemerged out of the ashes, allied with others, and are rolling back all progress to where the pirates are worse off than they were before Vicious.

• Like 1

My how the pendulum swings.  Pirates will soon be consigned to the gulf and Mortimer Town as the Brits, Swedes, Dutch and Americans chip away at the once mighty Empire of Vicious.  Once his infiltrate, spread cancer, awox game was up, once he destroyed that which he sought out to destroy, the steam ran out, the enemy reemerged out of the ashes, allied with others, and are rolling back all progress to where the pirates are worse off than they were before Vicious.

said prater famous TDA. that while his faction losing 5 6 harbors a day, his clan spent his time in the tortue to attack pirate trader

5-6 ports a day?  We lost 1 the other day because of a surprise attack and a pirate spy stated in US chat that he had caught the flag carrier and sank him (Hog Cay) so no one showed up.  When the pirates pulled on Nassau, a US force who was outnumbered by greater odds (33%+ larger force), attacked the pirates outside the port and sank the flag carrier who was in the middle of the pirate fleet.  I was one of the last US players in that battle and had 4-5 pirates chasing me and shooting at me at 300-500 yards and I still escaped from poor accuracy.  Then when the pirates pulled on Governor harbor, we showed up piecemeal and thrashed them and sank the flags for 2-3 other flag pulls in that battle.

Let me guess.  Matt Daniel was a pirate trader who was recently captured by TDA or me?  You aren't the Indiamen captain who had over 1m worth of iron aboard his ship are you?  Or some other upset trader making very poor decisions?  You should be upset at yourself, not us.

And then I ask myself the question after reading this topic:

Which is worse: a sore loser or an ungracious winner?

Oh there is no doubt we were beaten. However this whole "0 losses", "No wait, okay, maybe 1 loss", "Okay, it was 3 losses, but no more, promise", "Oh fine, it may have been more than 3, maybe 4 or 5, but that's all" load of rubbish is just nothing put pure tripe. It's pretty simple really, we knew we couldn't defend against a 25 x 1st rate fleet, so we simply became privateers. Instead of coming down to fight us in open world combat, where when the odds were even they would loose, SORRY decided to take empty ports and gank lone planers along the Eastern US coast.

Either SORRY members are too scared to admit they've lost battles, or they all lie about it. Either way, it is a shameful display of gameplay.

• Like 5

5-6 ports a day?  We lost 1 the other day because of a surprise attack and a pirate spy stated in US chat that he had caught the flag carrier and sank him (Hog Cay) so no one showed up.  When the pirates pulled on Nassau, a US force who was outnumbered by greater odds (33%+ larger force), attacked the pirates outside the port and sank the flag carrier who was in the middle of the pirate fleet.  I was one of the last US players in that battle and had 4-5 pirates chasing me and shooting at me at 300-500 yards and I still escaped from poor accuracy.  Then when the pirates pulled on Governor harbor, we showed up piecemeal and thrashed them and sank the flags for 2-3 other flag pulls in that battle.

Let me guess.  Matt Daniel was a pirate trader who was recently captured by TDA or me?  You aren't the Indiamen captain who had over 1m worth of iron aboard his ship are you?  Or some other upset trader making very poor decisions?  You should be upset at yourself, not us.

no, I'm mattdaniel member BIA. I was the one who until a month ago when I sank to the bahamas I wrote in the chat "next time join pirates"

I still have some screen of steam port of battle. I kept them as a souvenir

Is a loss also but not totally worth a screen lol

i would be embarassed to post this and brag about tbh.

on other side the mighty tda every time they engaged sorry in full force, just lost and run away 4 captured, 0 loss for us Historically i never lost a SORRY fleet vs tda while i can post 50 screens of tda losing vs us.

Last time i engaged tda:

260f7af.jpg

Also talking about serious fail

4 tda in frigs vs 1 bellona

NS5emlp.jpg

Lol that's not a glorious win. Your mighty fleet only sank 4 ships and the rest escaped. I would say you failed to defeat an outclassed fleet so it's a draw (your rules sorry/notsorry)

You should post better stuff than this.

And the 2nd picture com on a 3rd rate sank a 5th rate with a win of only 200 BR worth? Which ships were the rest of them? Traders? Cutters? 200 BR is not even worth to post and not a win. Your rules again (sorry/notsorry)

Come on Lord Pennywise give us better balloons.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

So let me get this right, this is a post to let a certain person, who has no ability to speak the truth, understand anything, has a huge ego based on delusions created by that said ego, a personality that represents all that is going bad in games these days. A post designed only to allow the motor mouth more rev space and NOT a post for those other fine folk to post about their own victories???  Have i got what this post is about correct. So so bored with the constant crap one player spews endlessly in every single post!

Is a loss also but not totally worth a screen lol

i would be embarassed to post this and brag about tbh.

on other side the mighty tda every time they engaged sorry in full force, just lost and run away 4 captured, 0 loss for us Historically i never lost a SORRY fleet vs tda while i can post 50 screens of tda losing vs us.

Last time i engaged tda:

260f7af.jpg

Also talking about serious fail

4 tda in frigs vs 1 bellona

NS5emlp.jpg

That first battle is actually a win for the US!! A glorious victory!!!

The US team is a screening fleet of smaller ships that have effectively pulled Sorry's fleet into battle at Brunswick to keep them from engaging the US fleet attacking St. Mary's!

This action as well as another south of St Mary's prevented any pirates from engaging in the defense of the port of St Mary's.

Once St. Mary's is captured the US players are told to escape...

The video of this battle is on YouTube (Naval Action Port Battle: St Mary's: 21 May 2016: Screening action)

Be forewarned... I dc'd during the battle and reconnect just in time for the St Mary's capture message...

• Like 1

Wow you need all nations for have a chance , now how much it gonna last?  What gonna happens when swedish, dutch, britain will be bored to fight your wars, and you will be again alone  to face us?  i bet you can imagine...    

Also all usa have taken is shallows, lol. leaving the other real nations to fight the real war, i see your opportunistic gameplay not changed,     do less possible but chestbeat about others accomplishment.

Chestbeating for the work of 4 nations is the best thing usa can do since na started :)

Is far from over, so dont sell the skin of the bear until you have killed it,   becouse even with 4 nation now is a stalemate, we lose 2 conquer 2 lose 2 conquer 2,    And i now that coalitions not last much in situations like that. And when i am done with them ill come for you

• Like 1

Oh there is no doubt we were beaten. However this whole "0 losses", "No wait, okay, maybe 1 loss", "Okay, it was 3 losses, but no more, promise", "Oh fine, it may have been more than 3, maybe 4 or 5, but that's all" load of rubbish is just nothing put pure tripe. It's pretty simple really, we knew we couldn't defend against a 25 x 1st rate fleet, so we simply became privateers. Instead of coming down to fight us in open world combat, where when the odds were even they would loose, SORRY decided to take empty ports and gank lone planers along the Eastern US coast.

Either SORRY members are too scared to admit they've lost battles, or they all lie about it. Either way, it is a shameful display of gameplay.

Jeez u still delusional after 2 usa campaign, where you lost 99% of battles and 100+ ports,      You never manage to defeat our main fleet EVER.  I think such level of fail in this game was never accomplished by a single faction,   You set a new bottom level that no other nation probably will be ever able to match.    

I remember each time we lost, becouse it happened so rarely that i remember each episode 1 by 1

1) a throaway fleet of 3rd-conny at Savannah 18  vs 25+5 towers, (i not was there)   and we lost 6-7 ships you even posted the screen in your recruitment thread (the only victory you archieved in the first war)  

2) a 3rd rate fleeet in portillo against the brit for taste their ability the first time we moved down, and we lost the battle by 0.1 br at last 2 minutes, managing anyway to kill 4 firstrate of FTS.

3) A shallow (salina point) water fleet with long cannons after months we never did a shallow so lost by inexperience/bad setup, (after that we changed to caronades and captured 20 shallow where usa refused to defend mostly)

Thats it, the rest are some OW engagements.

YOU NOW THE MOST FUN FACT OF ALL OF THIS? IS THAT YOU DEBATE IF WE LOST 1 OR 3 OR 5 TIMES, THATS IT, WHILE YOU LOST 99% OF TIME, BUT YOU WANNA ARGUE IF WE LOST 2 OR 3 BATTLE, WOW YOU NOT SEE HOW LOW YOU ARE?    YOU HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SORRY AT A LEVEL THAT YOU TRY TO SCRATCH OUT 1 EXTRA DEFEAT TO ADD ON THAT 2-3 RARELY OCCASION THAT YOU WON FOR PROOF THAT YOU NOT TOO BAD,   I AM PRETTY SURE THAT WITH TIME YOU WILL CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT YOU WON 50% OF THE BATTLES, SO HOW IS THAT YOU LOST THE ENTIRE USA TERRITORY ? AND MIGHTY TDA-TF  CHOSE TO HIDE IN LA TORTUE, INSTEAD DEFEND? ADMITTING YOUR INABILITY TO FACE US?