Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

I actually enjoy the situation, cant care less about ports, now we get plenty of pvp 5 mins from mt,  every night old players return to play, every night numbers are growing   this situation is giving the pirate a good chance to understand what usa have tasted under SORRY for months beside pirates are not delusional and they not hide for avoid the storm,  we are re-organizing adapting to the situation creating new leadership f and new administration.   And tbh for my standards none of the enemy we are facing is particularly good, actually compared to 2 months ago the general fleets are very bad. the drop in quality is huge.

The only one who cry are the pve fat we need to trim,  beside that when we call fleet we have 15 clans answering forming up and in general the pirate pop answer very fast, form up screen fleets etc.

I fear all you have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

• Like 3

I actually enjoy the situation, cant care less about ports, now we get plenty of pvp 5 mins from mt,  every night old players return to play, every night numbers are growing   this situation is giving the pirate a good chance to understand what usa have tasted under SORRY for months beside pirates are not delusional and they not hide for avoid the storm,  we are re-organizing adapting to the situation creating new leadership f and new administration.   And tbh for my standards none of the enemy we are facing is particularly good, actually compared to 2 months ago the general fleets are very bad. the drop in quality is huge.

The only one who cry are the pve fat we need to trim,  beside that when we call fleet we have 15 clans answering forming up and in general the pirate pop answer very fast, form up screen fleets etc.

I fear all you have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

I have to admit I like having LV around. He livens the nation up and the pirates start playing more aggressive. Some will never get over the fact the game mechanics allow pirates to attack each other and assume we have some unwritten bond to never exercise the option. But in general the nation seems to be rebuilding and I would say a portion of that can be attributed to LV and SORRY leadership.

I have to admit I like having LV around. He livens the nation up and the pirates start playing more aggressive. Some will never get over the fact the game mechanics allow pirates to attack each other and assume we have some unwritten bond to never exercise the option. But in general the nation seems to be rebuilding and I would say a portion of that can be attributed to LV and SORRY leadership.

He's not a leader, he's more like a tyrant.

Edited by Cabral

I actually enjoy the situation, cant care less about ports, now we get plenty of pvp 5 mins from mt, every night old players return to play, every night numbers are growing this situation is giving the pirate a good chance to understand what usa have tasted under SORRY for months beside pirates are not delusional and they not hide for avoid the storm, we are re-organizing adapting to the situation creating new leadership f and new administration. And tbh for my standards none of the enemy we are facing is particularly good, actually compared to 2 months ago the general fleets are very bad. the drop in quality is huge.

The only one who cry are the pve fat we need to trim, beside that when we call fleet we have 15 clans answering forming up and in general the pirate pop answer very fast, form up screen fleets etc.

Oh oh wait wasn't all the time about your mighty 25 1st rate fleet taking down ports?

Now you say you don't care about ports? Would you kindly stay on your opinion and stop changing it everytime you got your ass kicked? Or is it maybe cause the mighty SORRY clan can't get 25 ships into port battles anymore? We all know you don't fight if you don't have those 25 1st rates.

You say you don't care about shallows? Well we too but it's hell of fun taking them from you and destroy all the production buildings.

Great that you have pvp just 5 minutes away from MT. So we have more to gank there.

And please do the world one favor and don't play captain capslock.

And no we are not talking about 1-3 victories. I think you got your ass kicked pretty often so who cares what you are talking since it's only crap what's coming out of your mouth.

Your clan isn't so good at pvp as you think.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

Oh oh wait wasn't all the time about your mighty 25 1st rate fleet taking down ports?

Now you say you don't care about ports? Would you kindly stay on your opinion and stop changing it everytime you got your ass kicked? Or is it maybe cause the mighty SORRY clan can't get 25 ships into port battles anymore? We all know you don't fight if you don't have those 25 1st rates.

You say you don't care about shallows? Well we too but it's hell of fun taking them from you and destroy all the production buildings.

Great that you have pvp just 5 minutes away from MT. So we have more to gank there.

And please do the world one favor and don't play captain capslock.

And no we are not talking about 1-3 victories. I think you got your ass kicked pretty often so who cares what you are talking since it's only crap what's coming out of your mouth.

Your clan isn't so good at pvp as you think.

First of all what you think matter 0, only facts matters.

Even the usa leadership openly admitted in the forums that they got badly defeated, at list they smart enought to not deny over 50 screens of battle lost.

In the 2nd usa campaign we used firstrates only once,(nuevitas) and destroyed the USa firstrate fleet again (not losing a single ship), after that we conquered like 70 ports in 10 days in ingermanlands-conny all the time, just for let the usa engage us since their excuse was that they could not match our firstrate fleet, and guess what all time they engaged our ingers they lost 

Second

We differ on the term Often, i personally never lost a single deep pb when i was leading 24 SORRY, and thats history :) and if you wanna claim otherwise post a screen of 24 sorry with me where we have lost thx or stfu becouse what you write is bullshit propaganda from loosers, all i write is backboned by screens.  and btw , in the first sorry vs usa war i never lost a ship (myself)  

And overall the only time SORRy lost is the one i writed, becouse there is screens and proof,   You like many usa claim victories that never happened and always refuse to post screens of what you claim

and about my clan history, is the only CLan in the entire server who manage to defeat entire nations by itself :) not losing a single deep port battle in our entire history with our main fleet   , can you recall me another clan who can say same?I not recall even a single usa clan able to field 25 people, let alone do something with that.

You seams a player who not was there months ago, you should stop listen the bullshit the people tell you and go check here some HISTORY and videos.:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/13703-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

Again words matters 0, screens and videos never LIE.

Times go,  and you hope that people forget ,and you always try to contest over 50 screen proofing all the stats i writed down (and i did that for that purpose so nobody can deny with time what happened)  the fact is, SORRY may even cease to exist somewhere in the future, but USA expecial TF+TDA clans will never be able to  wash out the humiliation we inflicted to them becouse they will be never able to accomplish what we did to them :) so their maximum revenge is talk in the forums.

and about my clan history, is the only CLan in the entire server who manage to defeat entire nations by itself :) not losing a single deep port battle in our entire history with our main fleet   , can you recall me another clan who can say same?I not recall even a single usa clan able to field 25 people, let alone do something with that.

You seams a player who not was there months ago, you should stop listen the bullshit the people tell you and go check here some HISTORY and videos.:

Rofl. I've been here for months, and months... Hell I was here for the ORIGINAL sea trials. Hell, I remember when your silly little clan was born, and I remember how you wouldn't shut up about every victory that you managed to achieve against a nation that was underpowered and nowhere near as strong as you were. So yeah, I guess if you call bullying those weaker than you a victory then cool man you did a good job.

Now sit down, shut up. And cry in the corner as the Americans roll over your ports. revenge is a dish best served cold, and the Americans are having their revenge.

Rofl. I've been here for months, and months... Hell I was here for the ORIGINAL sea trials. Hell, I remember when your silly little clan was born, and I remember how you wouldn't shut up about every victory that you managed to achieve against a nation that was underpowered and nowhere near as strong as you were. So yeah, I guess if you call bullying those weaker than you a victory then cool man you did a good job.

Now sit down, shut up. And cry in the corner as the Americans roll over your ports. revenge is a dish best served cold, and the Americans are having their revenge.

A clan vs a nation is bullyng?  stop believe in bullshit people tell you and watch videos and screens USA mastered an average of 2 full fleet vs US all days, problem is they where losing all PB.   To give you an example while we where destroyng their firstrate fleet in ays, they where able to form up another 2 fleet for conquer 2 other ports since we where busy.   Stop eating bullshit propaganda, they just simply play very bad at this game and they got spanked. simple as it is.  They not where weak, they not lacked ships, they always outnumbered us since was a nation of 15 clans vs 1. They got outplayed thats it.

They manage to form up our same exactly firstrate fleet beside they lost it entirely :)withouth killing 1 ship,   We just playd better thats the hard part for them to admit, they got outplayed. by the people they most hated, and they where considering themself pvpers  calling us pveers,(becouse for 2 weeks we spent time growing our clan ranks instead getting destroyed by pirates over and over) so thats why that wound will burn forever.

Go check video instead writing bullshit you dont know and just talk about. 

SAME EXACT FLEET OF US actually we got 3rd rates where they got bellonas so they got more firepower then us :)

I'm anyway much "sorry" about the situation. We were used to come near Mortimer, where we had good fights and were we captured a lot of ships of any size, up to Vic and Santi. Now it's quite a safe zone. Yesteday we spent 2 hours just to find a surprise (he started saying.. "ahaah do you really think you can capture me?" just to die few minutes later...), after that a "powerful" pirate fleet of 2 buc, 2 (or 1) pavel, 1 (or 2) inger came out from Mortimer to grab us... but it was a few minutes pursuit. It was hard to think they can capture fast ships with SoLs. Anyway it was late and we went to sleep.

So, waiting that pirates can have their own story (not being a nation) I remember the good old times of taking their ships near their ports ;)

I'm anyway much "sorry" about the situation. We were used to come near Mortimer, where we had good fights and were we captured a lot of ships of any size, up to Vic and Santi. Now it's quite a safe zone. Yesteday we spent 2 hours just to find a surprise (he started saying.. "ahaah do you really think you can capture me?" just to die few minutes later...), after that a "powerful" pirate fleet of 2 buc, 2 (or 1) pavel, 1 (or 2) inger came out from Mortimer to grab us... but it was a few minutes pursuit. It was hard to think they can capture fast ships with SoLs. Anyway it was late and we went to sleep.

So, waiting that pirates can have their own story (not being a nation) I remember the good old times of taking their ships near their ports ;)

I have dozens of ships captured screen with you first close to your capital. there I have ever seen in any portbattle and there I never saw around Mortimer.

indeed you are famous. 3 first with conny vs 1 pirate with conny you managed to sink all three. and then have him reporting to hack using.

Now stop child who write here are talking big

I have dozens of ships captured screen with you first close to your capital. there I have ever seen in any portbattle and there I never saw around Mortimer.

indeed you are famous. 3 first with conny vs 1 pirate with conny you managed to sink all three. and then have him reporting to hack using.

Now stop child who write here are talking big

oh yes, you are right. You do screens... we do fights :)      The list of our captured ships is however in another thread, if you may spend few minutes. And yes, we lose sometimes, it happens, and I'm usually happy to lose with good fighters, so there is nothing special in that. 

To be honest, my post was clear... I don't like the current situation, I prefer a more balanced one. That said, if you like flaming... give it to you ships ;)

Enough posturing,

The last time we were outside Mortimer with even a shadow of a fleet there was no response...other to run and hide. Lord Vicious we have never met in game, but I personally look forward to crossing swords in the future. If what you say is true about the Pirates as a force, I look forward to them returning.

What we want is war, what we need is battle, the only way this will happen is for our forces to begin massing and good PVP being fought across the map.

Calling other clans/nations bad or ill equipped to defend themselves or attack is a personal opinion. One that if I do say so myself makes for a toxic community. If we are playing with facts then every ship has the potential to be sunk by another, so enough cat calling and measuring and lets meet it with every kind of remorseless steel instead.

Regards.

Ravenburg.

Enough posturing,

The last time we were outside Mortimer with even a shadow of a fleet there was no response...other to run and hide. Lord Vicious we have never met in game, but I personally look forward to crossing swords in the future. If what you say is true about the Pirates as a force, I look forward to them returning.

What we want is war, what we need is battle, the only way this will happen is for our forces to begin massing and good PVP being fought across the map.

Calling other clans/nations bad or ill equipped to defend themselves or attack is a personal opinion. One that if I do say so myself makes for a toxic community. If we are playing with facts then every ship has the potential to be sunk by another, so enough cat calling and measuring and lets meet it with every kind of remorseless steel instead.

Regards.

Ravenburg.

Dont bring 4 nations then :)     i have np fighting but if a fleet cant even reach a pb becouse 3 other nations tag around no wonder you get no fights,  We not gonna fight in a pb 10 vs 25, and you not need 4 fleets if you wanna fight :)

Enough posturing,

Regards.

Ravenburg.

You will very rarely find Lord Vicious.  Because he is so paranoid of being found alone and killed, he very rarely leaves port unless there is a fleet of 24 friendlies to back him up (or unless he is on one of his alts).  The only time he ventures out without this protection is when King of Crowns or Crayon is near Mortimer and it is confirmed that no other groups are around.  He has no problem fighting them but if anyone else is around, he can't risk the possible defeat and it being blasted across the forums.

Even if you insure that sides will be equal, Lord Vicious will always come up with an excuse not to do the fight.  And he has either forbade sorry members from accepting these fights, or they have the same disposition.

Lord Vicious might say he doesn't want to do 10v25s, but he will only accept a fight from non-King of Crowns or Crayon if it is 25 of them vs whatever you can muster.  If you have less than 25, don't bother.  And, you have to be in certain ships.  If one thing is off, scrap the whole engagement.  It would probably be easier to pass a background check to join the fbi than to get a fight with vicious accepted.

You will very rarely find Lord Vicious.  Because he is so paranoid of being found alone and killed, he very rarely leaves port unless there is a fleet of 24 friendlies to back him up (or unless he is on one of his alts).  The only time he ventures out without this protection is when King of Crowns or Crayon is near Mortimer and it is confirmed that no other groups are around.  He has no problem fighting them but if anyone else is around, he can't risk the possible defeat and it being blasted across the forums.

Even if you insure that sides will be equal, Lord Vicious will always come up with an excuse not to do the fight.  And he has either forbade sorry members from accepting these fights, or they have the same disposition.

Lord Vicious might say he doesn't want to do 10v25s, but he will only accept a fight from non-King of Crowns or Crayon if it is 25 of them vs whatever you can muster.  If you have less than 25, don't bother.  And, you have to be in certain ships.  If one thing is off, scrap the whole engagement.  It would probably be easier to pass a background check to join the fbi than to get a fight with vicious accepted.

KING2.jpg

Cool story reality is very different.    

This was 1 day ago.. and they lost 3 engagement in a raw

Also dunno why you soo  anal about fair fights, arranged fights etc, is a nation vs nation game an mmo, not counterstrike 6 on 6,   i think you have chosen the wrong game, if you look for arranged fair fights.   You where always cryng my clan not made a 6 vs 6 against your or some shit arranged fight like that, lets say you would won that fight (wich i doubt, sorry members of that period where vastly superior of any tda, rocknroll, dius, dukenasty, wheelchair etc)     You would lose anyway all other engagements and pb.  So what you would have proof? that you better on arranged fights? too bad is completely useless in the daily reality of the game......

(also if you like equal fights go small battle, large battle, duels, or organize tournament, why you ask me? i dont give a damn if tda is better in 3 vs 3 then me, i not joined na for 3 vs 3, i joined for make big clans big wars, big fights, and i did much better then you )

Also the beauty of a sandbox game is that everyone play like it want and the game will judge who is better,  i like running fleet and coordinate big fights, make fleet tactics,  long term strategies, politics etc .  

You like go around ganking 90% unaware players  not in ts3 etc  in gank fleets,    let the game judge who was more succesful, I defeated your nation twice, creating a clan vastly superior to your and archieved generally much more, people may not like me or my clan, But if you ask around who was more powerful and archieved more, TDA name will never pop up.

And when we where in carslile we won dozen of engagements like 5 vs 12  7 vs 15,     even  4 frigs vs 3 firstrates+2frig.      Wich is a gameplay similar to your, but tbh was quite easy kill enemy even outnumbered 3:1  when they where not in ts3 not coordinate at all, so i not see anything exceptional in your ganking gameplay. We did that also and we did it in a  much more proficient way then you , our presence really impacted the britains :) Capturing 28 pavel and 22 firstrate in a week.   TDA presence around mt at best was annoyng but never a real blockade, and not even remotely efficient as SORRY .

In mmo you bring your best possible vs the others, if the others (like you) cant match my best, is your problem not mine.

I am sorry you not like how i play the game, but your way is not the "cool" way, you just seams a salty guy who got owned, and cry that he  got owned not accodingly by his rules. Too bad is the game that decide who win, and you lost all fights. 

Also any time i encountered TDA on equal fights you lost.. so wtf you talk about.

3caaa74.jpg

260f7af.jpg

Day before i engaged 2 pavel with 3 sorry and we captured them using only inger/connies.     

and BTW  TDA never defeat a fleet of SORRY lead by me not once, .  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

You didn't read.  I said except against King of Crowns and Crayon - WO.  Also, if you look at those screens again, you will see that your fleets are quite a bit heavier.  I mean, 3rd rates against frigate classes?  Of course you are going to win, no one brags about that.  And again, you didn't post the beginning of the battle for the bottom one.  But looking at the ranks, it looks quite a bit heavier.

The fact remains, if tda caught you in an even fight or even slightly in your favor, we would destroy you hands down.

Oh dear "kid" Vicious...

you do know that you're just annoying little troll that almost every player laugh, includind your fellow pirates and so called allies...

Lets say it this way: Its nice to see healthy "taunting" and bragging from other gamers but you have gone over the limits long time ago.

Instead your efforts to troll forum you only make yourself look like pathetic no-lifer what comes to this game.

Everyone knows you are just big joke.

i once watched video where Jeheil interviewed you, you actually seemed to be pretty clever guy, So why you try to play this stupid role all the time? You know that jokes get boring after you read them time after time...same applies in this forum.I just dont see what are you trying to achieve with all this useless bragging because we all know how you actually behave ingame?

• Like 1

You didn't read.  I said except against King of Crowns and Crayon - WO.  Also, if you look at those screens again, you will see that your fleets are quite a bit heavier.  I mean, 3rd rates against frigate classes?  Of course you are going to win, no one brags about that.  And again, you didn't post the beginning of the battle for the bottom one.  But looking at the ranks, it looks quite a bit heavier.

The fact remains, if tda caught you in an even fight or even slightly in your favor, we would destroy you hands down.

Beside all time happened you lost,  Remember the 2nd screen?  both us and you got only ingermanland-conny so no nothing heavy. Was a perfectly even fleet and you even got +1  At half of that engagement your other fleet captured the port so your running tactic was no more needed  yet u refused to fight an equal match, becouse you now you where going to lose.       I never runned from TDA, you runned from us all time. i remember at list 20pb where i chased you over and over hunting your fleet like rabbits

you have always an excuse for your defeats.  You claim here you want equal fights but when you get them, you run, claiming your fleet purpose was only to slow us, too bad you conquered the port and the battle lasted another 30 minutes both on equal ship composition and you keep running.   Again you good at talking, in game TDA is at best average

your problem is you claim you would defeat us, sure when and if LOL 

your claim non existent victories

you always refuse to post screen backing your claims.

i have 100+ screens of sorry smashing you,    and the entire server remember  that got usa sieged twice by my clan,  (pretty visibile on the map i suppose) i cant recall any  objective tda victory vs sorry or the pirates.  Or any worth talking archievement that got an impact..

Your self-proclamed  elite clan, never got backed in game by any rilevant action or victory, actually you really under-performed all time, I even forced you to hide faar away from usa coast becouse you would not be able to face our fleet, really humiliating..   In a moment of danger the best selproclamed usa clan, HIDE, and wait until the tempest is gone for talk big in the forums later.

The mighty tda gank squad  3 trinco 1 renomee vs 1  bellona and lose  , if you want i can keep posting screen of TDA vs SORRY, you sure you wanna continue humiliate yourself? 

NS5emlp.jpg