Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

The conditions have not changed. I have just stated what I am most interested to see. I ask you, what do you think constitutes a "Glorious victory" ?  To me it should involve ships being sunk or captured. A single ship engagement can be glorious but more ships = more glory in my humble opinion.

but the thread isn't about your opinion, or is your opinion the only one that matters?

I have been involved in a shallow water PB where we got beat fair and square with about even forces but it wasn't in west end. I look forward to seeing your screenshot.

While the screenshot of Dualstar and Coraline  Vodka was certainly a personal victory, they failed in their mission to take the port. I'm not sure that qualifies as a glorious victory. It could be argued that SORRY won that battle by defending the port and losing only one ship.

I'm not going to get in a long debate but if you are going to use the point that they failed to capture the point being a victory. Does that not make preventing SORRY from planting the flag at Nuvietas your group has enjoyed posting over and over recently a victory as that was the mission for the U.S. forces.

But as I can see in this simple test you are going to choose to try to use double standards. If you choose to be a hypocrite then we have nothing more to say.

In all seriousness, what has SORRY actually accomplished?

Do they fight the Danes? Are the Danes strong enough to be interesting?

What happened to the fights against the British? I thought that takeover of some Jamaica ports would lead up to something.

I know this takeover of the US coast is supposed to be impressive but it is literally boring and to me looks like just another example of a huge, lame team that doesn't fight the other huge teams.

Why does every huge team in this game so very carefully avoid each other.

You have been running on about how we should be fighting our friends the DANES.  We have no interest in fighting our allies. We have proven ourselves against the most powerful faction in this game and when it suits us we will go farm them again.

But I digress, this thread is for all of you who have had Glorious Victories against the Hated SORRY clan . If you have a screenshot to share we all would love to see it. 

''There are some people on the forum who i don't like because they are always toxic and flame/troll everywhere they can.''

''Lets create a topic only aimed at being toxic towards them and fuel for flame!''

:rolleyes:

Edited by Buns of Steel

I'm not going to get in a long debate but if you are going to use the point that they failed to capture the point being a victory. Does that not make preventing SORRY from planting the flag at Nuvietas your group has enjoyed posting over and over recently a victory as that was the mission for the U.S. forces.

But as I can see in this simple test you are going to choose to try to use double standards. If you choose to be a hypocrite then we have nothing more to say.

You make a point. But the argument rests on what the overlying strategy is. From the start our campaign goal was to secure our northern border by sinking or capturing your ships and denying you operational space. So to us sinking a sizable fleet goes a ways toward achieving that goal.  What was their goal in that mission? Did they achieve it? Our goal was to hold Brunswick.  We regret the loss of a Santi but we replaced it with one stolen in the gulf. I congratulate those captains in capturing a ship from Lord Vicious but we still hold Brunswick.  

Edited by BeeRanch

Hi Chustler. When you tal about "nasty", do you refer to comments like this made by one of your members and liked by other of your members?

I put the bold and the underlying just to remark the nastyness of some of the Decatur Armada members.

Best Regards.

I didn't even know he was in TDA I guess you know more then me :(

but the thread isn't about your opinion, or is your opinion the only one that matters?

Haratik you decry loudly about toxic posts and sh-t posts . This is a thread where all of you can show your  Glorious Victories against the Hated SORRY clan. Do you have a screenshot to share or are you here simply to flame? 

You guys are free to post as you like and I am free to express my opinion. You can give it whatever weight you desire.

Post a screenshot. Brag about how glorious your victory was.

I promise I wont get all hurt and cry about you gloating at my expense.

• Like 1

Hi Chustler. When you tal about "nasty", do you refer to comments like this made by one of your members and liked by other of your members?

I put the bold and the underlying just to remark the nastyness of some of the Decatur Armada members.

Sanchez - InfiniteAmount  is not a member of TDA.  You need to be more careful about making false accusations.

• Like 4

In all seriousness, what has SORRY actually accomplished?

Do they fight the Danes? Are the Danes strong enough to be interesting?

What happened to the fights against the British? I thought that takeover of some Jamaica ports would lead up to something.

I know this takeover of the US coast is supposed to be impressive but it is literally boring and to me looks like just another example of a huge, lame team that doesn't fight the other huge teams.

Why does every huge team in this game so very carefully avoid each other.

OOO OO ME!

Don't you already know Slamz? They don't want to "actually" lose something.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

Ok here is my scorecard so far.

post #4  is a glorious victory 

post # 10  I was sunk in that one and is a glorious victory

post # 14  the first screenshot is a GV

the second is a repeat of #10

the third is a GV

post # 23 is debatable in my mind but I am willing to give the benefit of doubt based on whose boat was captured. GV

post # 30 is a GV

So far I see six Glorious Victories I know there must be more out there. If your screenshot was left out please feel free to explain what makes your Victory glorious.  

90% of  the screens in  this thread we are outgunned-outnumbered LOL   and many not even show what we have lost, and many  talk about victory with no screens

so thats all u have 7 screen  mainly of 10 vs 5

1 pavel loss LOL

3 vs 1?  must be sad to be you if thats all u have in term of "victories" vs us LOL this thread is pathetic at best 

and a throaway fleet vs superior fleet+towers?

All the screens u posted not even cover the single battle of AYS where usa lost 14 first/2nd/bellonas killing 0 of us LOL    or the 70 + first/2nd rate we capture to brit/usa in the last 3 week 

i can post 500 screen of us winning flawless vs 25 ppl and shitload of 7 vs15   the fact you need an entire thread just for talk  about us means only 1 thing....  u got nothing..... keep going i lke the tears  this thread sweat desperation of victory that you never got

Our main fleet still know no defeat, no other clan in game can say the same

Also what you tryng to proof? that you are not bad as we picture you.  Press M in game,  and facts speak louder then any scren.   i cant find where is  usa on the map

Edited by Lord Vicious

90% of  the screens in  this thread we are outgunned-outnumbered LOL   and many not even show what we have lost, and many  talk about victory with no screens

so thats all u have 7 screen  mainly of 10 vs 5

1 pavel loss LOL

3 vs 1?  must be sad to be you if thats all u have in term of "victories" vs us LOL this thread is pathetic at best 

and a throaway fleet vs superior fleet+towers?

All the screens u posted not even cover the single battle of AYS where usa lost 14 first/2nd/bellonas killing 0 of us LOL    or the 70 + first/2nd rate we capture to brit/usa in the last 3 week 

i can post 500 screen of us winning flawless vs 25 ppl and shitload of 7 vs15   the fact you need an entire thread just for talk  about us means only 1 thing....  u got nothing..... keep going i lke the tears  this thread sweat desperation of victory that you never got

Our main fleet still know no defeat, no other clan in game can say the same

Also what you tryng to proof? that you are not bad as we picture you.  Press M in game,  and facts speak louder then any scren.   i cant find where is  usa on the map

Sir, this is a thread where US is supposed to post screen shots of their victories. Give them time.

Best Regards.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that he is a TDA member and he is not.

Our SORRY friends seem to forget one IMPORTANT fact. They have been spamming there topic with countless screenshots of ramdom fights. Fights against ramdom players, 95% of the fights SORRY does outgun the enemy. It's much easyer posting easy victories regarding an entire nation, because a nation is large. We can and sink Pirates all the time in mortimer town, often outgunned. If we would post these pictures here you will see every day, multiple pictures, of people sinking pirates around mortimer town. 

So SORRY, if you are so great, PM me the screenshots you have fighting just TDA. Where you where outgunned by TDA and still won the fight from just TDA. One of these "glorious fights" you guys are so good at. Wait... I dont think those exist D:

This still does not change the fact that excessive stat tracking, posting screens, and flaming, under the excuse of "recruitment", invokes allot of bad blood in the community. I do not wish to regularly participate in this and would love to see SORRY only posting proper battles against clans, with even-ish odds. 

Edited by Jack Frost

Our SORRY friends seem to forget one IMPORTANT fact. They have been spamming there topic with countless screenshots of ramdom fights. Fights against ramdom players, 95% of the fights SORRY does outgun the enemy. It's much easyer posting easy victories regarding an entire nation, because a nation is large. We can and sink Pirates all the time in mortimer town, often outgunned. If we would post these pictures here you will see every day, multiple pictures, of people sinking pirates around mortimer town. 

So SORRY, if you are so great, PM me the screenshots you have fighting just TDA. Where you where outgunned by TDA and still won the fight from just TDA. One of these "glorious fights" you guys are so good at. Wait... I dont think those exist D:

This still does not change the fact that excessive stat tracking, posting screens, and flaming, under the excuse of "recruitment", invokes allot of bad blood in the community. I do not wish to regularly participate in this and would love to see SORRY only posting proper battles against clans, with even-ish odds. 

SORRY you feel this way, do you have a screenshot to post or are you here merely to flame and stir up ill feelings?

If you can prove your claims then do so and I will be the first to congratulate you.

fill free to search here:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/page-3

AYS video,  where tf-tda bring more first and 2nd and bellonas then us and lose 14 ships sinking 0

3caaa74.jpg

923778d.jpg

to resume our relationship with the USA ex Brothers read this or ask your friend if they ever defeated our main fleet:

9435564.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1