Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Do you have any others?

You bet!

lCm9Ohn.jpg

Gentlemen, Behold the first Battle of Savannah. This was the last time you guys were sweeping our East Coast, and we held y'all fast at Savannah. It's worthy of note that I started that battle in a Cerberus; I captured Grimbeard's 3rd Rate. I still have it in Charleston.

I'm sure some folks have some of the battles that were done before I became relevant.

Oh I don't doubt that screenshots like this would be rare.

It's hard to get beaten in PvP when 80% of the server population consists of teammates, allies and people you've declared peace with.

I sort of picture you sailing out bravely in a mighty armada against the 3 people remaining on the server you're actually willing to be at war with.

I have found a video of SORRY's enemy selection process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ03Tmd8Bkk

Bahaha that video is priceless!!!

To reply to you about Ays Vicious, it is no secret we were beaten in that battle. The first thing to note is that was a bunch of different American clans working together many of them for the first time (It wasn't a "TDA" fight). The way the port flags were pulled created an unfortunate situation for us when the flag for Ays got planted but then we had to wait outside the port battle for a half an hour. Unfortunately by the time we entered the fight the wind turned completely against us. We knew as soon as we entered that the battle was likely unwinnable just from wind position alone. We decided as a group to go ahead and take a swing at it since we all made the effort to be there. Predictably things did not go our way there. The whole thing was definitely not good for our side from the start. Getting all the clans to work together with one mind is pretty tough to do and that is the main reason the US nation has not been able to repel you. Organization is key and you guys do it well as I have said before.

It is a problem of lots of small clans in a PUG situation vs a big well armed group with a focused dictator ;)

TDA is a fairly small clan, and we will never be able to resist the 25 Santi group without the involvement of other groups. We just don't have that many on at any given time.

I still keep the invitation open to you for some sort of arranged fight with equal BR if you would like to have some fun and hash this issue out. TDA stands ready.

• Like 6

You bet!

lCm9Ohn.jpg

Gentlemen, Behold the first Battle of Savannah. This was the last time you guys were sweeping our East Coast, and we held y'all fast at Savannah. It's worthy of note that I started that battle in a Cerberus; I captured Grimbeard's 3rd Rate. I still have it in Charleston.

I'm sure some folks have some of the battles that were done before I became relevant.

Was already post, post it 3x times same screens not augment your victories

to sum up we have

1 outgunned fleet vs bigger numbers and tower and all you did was killing 6 ships

some lone ganks 3 vs 1

a shallow fight that we lost thx to a bad setup, not becouse you play better

vs

your+ 800 ship lost, over 100 ports lost for usa       and pretty much all pb beside the one crayon posted AGAIN here.

I mean...  is not even worth talk about the difference in performance you are really digging the bottom of the barrel for find some insignificant small victory...

Edited by Lord Vicious

I was excited to hear National News reopened, and then immediately disappointed to see it filled with US/SORRY prick measuring contests. It is further disappointing to see how Vicious's / SORRY's personality contrasts from the forum personality and the one I listened to on Jeheil's clan interview. I want to believe that [sORRY] genuinely gets lambasted by a large amount of this community to an extent that is uncalled for so I can feel sympathy towards them, which would match the vibe I got from Jeheil's point of view, but then I read these bait threads & AARs that range from braggart to downright rude towards opponents.

Normally, I can tolerate a level of toxicity from certain individuals to not think much of it, especially when they are isolated incidents in an online community. [sORRY] on the other hand goes out of their way to meticulously count enemies sunk, only to subsequently chide said enemies on the official forums, then post several National News threads that hardly seem qualitative about their victories, which ultimately make me want to avoid any engagements with their clan on the open seas as I know the experience will be terrible regardless of the outcome. If you beat [sORRY] then they will tell you how many 1st Rates they have stored at Mortimer Town to disenfranchise your victory, and if you lose you can be sure your battle will be archived for all eternity to lord over you in a less than gentlemanly way if you dissent against their clan's opinion.

The worst part is [sORRY] isn't the only clan that's exhibiting this kind of behavior if this thread is any example, and at this point I'd honestly rather see National News stay locked than see yet another thread about any [sORRY]/US interactions.

• Like 14

I was excited to hear National News reopened, and then immediately disappointed to see it filled with US/SORRY prick measuring contests. It is further disappointing to see how Vicious's / SORRY's personality contrasts from the forum personality and the one I listened to on Jeheil's clan interview. I want to believe that [sORRY] genuinely gets lambasted by a large amount of this community to an extent that is uncalled for so I can feel sympathy towards them, which would match the vibe I got from Jeheil's point of view, but then I read these bait threads & AARs that range from braggart to downright rude towards opponents.

Normally, I can tolerate a level of toxicity from certain individuals to not think much of it, especially when they are isolated incidents in an online community. [sORRY] on the other hand goes out of their way to meticulously count enemies sunk, only to subsequently chide said enemies on the official forums, then post several National News threads that hardly seem qualitative about their victories, which ultimately make me want to avoid any engagements with their clan on the open seas as I know the experience will be terrible regardless of the outcome. If you beat [sORRY] then they will tell you how many 1st Rates they have stored at Mortimer Town to disenfranchise your victory, and if you lose you can be sure your battle will be archived for all eternity to lord over you in a less than gentlemanly way if you dissent against their clan's opinion.

The worst part is [sORRY] isn't the only clan that's exhibiting this kind of behavior if this thread is any example, and at this point I'd honestly rather see National News stay locked than see yet another thread about any [sORRY]/US interactions.    

Since you have no Glorious Victories against the Hated SORRY clan and you must be feeling inadequate I will excuse you acting like a pompous ass. Someday maybe you will have a victory and I will be the first to pat your back and make you feel all better about yourself. 

Jack do you have screenshots of the SORRY ass that you kicked. We would all like to see you substantiate your claims, 

I stand corrected.

Countless times SORRY was challanged to an even BR fight.

Countless times lord vicious was challanged to duel, look at the bounty forum topic.

SS denied or did not even respond to these invitations. The only fight they are willing to give is with there 25santi zerg, or in smaller ships when they have there 25 santi's next door, so they can take them out as soon as the opposing faction has more or an equal numer of ships.

BeeRanch, i challange you. Show the forums what you are worth. Accept Chustlers invitation. Let the guns do the talking so we can quit this topic. I think it's safe to asume that 90% of the people are done with all the bullcrap and trash talking.

Edit: This forum topic shows that open world has failed to provide both groups with an even fight. There is simply no "glorious victory", from either sorry or tda over the other. Everyone seem to have failed to meet the quality standerts from the other party regarding to posted screenshots. An organised fight would be the best option to settle this discussion.

Edited by Jack Frost

I started this thread so everyone who has defeated SORRY in battle would have a chance to rub it in. I thought it only fair since that is what you guys accuse us of. We have thick skin, we can take it.

I have no problem with a match. I think we should wait and see how this latest patch effects tactics. I myself am not a great duelist but I ain't skeered. 

• Like 1

To be fair, all of the threads regarding SORRY/US interactions were made by non US players. Also, it's worthy of note that this is really just spilling out from the SORRY recruiting thread, which was just as toxic as this is.

• Like 1

Was already post, post it 3x times same screens not augment your victories

to sum up we have

1 outgunned fleet vs bigger numbers and tower and all you did was killing 6 ships

some lone ganks 3 vs 1

a shallow fight that we lost thx to a bad setup, not becouse you play better

vs

your+ 800 ship lost, over 100 ports lost for usa       and pretty much all pb beside the one crayon posted AGAIN here.

I mean...  is not even worth talk about the difference in performance you are really digging the bottom of the barrel for find some insignificant small victory...

Did you even look at the picture? This was a DEEP WATER port battle on the East Coast at Savannah, from the first time you pushed the East Coast. This is not the Salina Point PB that Crayon posted.

In my original post, I mentioned that I "captured Grimbeard's 3rd Rate with a Cerberus." I commend anyone who can squeeze a 3rd Rate and a Cerberus into Salina Point period, let alone into the port battle.

I don't have the ending screenshot, but we did end up killing most of the force. You were not present at this battle, for whatever reason, and I imagine that is the reason why you have only once acknowledged it.

Edited by EricKilla

Exploiting? 
Nope.

Taking advantage of the situation you put yourself in, most probably. 

Edit: I do agree that they need to fix it so the join zone is never "in land". But even if had not been, your friends wouldn't have been able to join... 

• Like 6

IS CALLED EXPLOITING AND GLITCH, i told them there was a bug and they chosed to going to on anyway so USA are as bad and abuser as they claim we are :) i made report for have the ship back

350add5.jpg

Now who is the sore loser?? Calling foul play... Claiming exploits... Tsk tsk tsk...

• Like 1

My understanding of this scenario is that Sid Vicious either attacked or was attacked whilst sat right next to land causing the reinforcement zone to be inaccessible to his nearby reinforcements. Surely Mr Lord Sir President-for-Life Baron Von Vicious would have been sensible to stay further away from the coast with combat forthcoming to be safe from this happening. 

Exploiting? 

Wait a minute. 

So as far as i can understand what happened was the following: 

You (Vicious) sat outside port in your Santi while your friends were in port/in battle. 

Then you tagged some US players - Failing to realise that you no longer can leave port and join a battle in progress before the join timer closes, because of the "120s invul thingy magic" introduced this patch.

Gank gone wrong.

Here is my reaction: 

rj4zocg.jpg

Edit: I do agree that they need to fix it so the join zone is never "in land". But even if had not been, your friends wouldn't have been able to join... 

We would have been able to join, we were able to join with 20 seconds left but we couldnt get to the join circle....

• Like 1