Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

My understanding of this scenario is that Sid Vicious either attacked or was attacked whilst sat right next to land causing the reinforcement zone to be inaccessible to his nearby reinforcements. Surely Mr Lord Sir President-for-Life Baron Von Vicious would have been sensible to stay further away from the coast with combat forthcoming to be safe from this happening. 

Sid Vicious was the attacker, he taged the US players and put himself in that situation. Bad judgement from an experience captain.

Sid Vicious was the attacker, he taged the US players and put himself in that situation. Bad judgement from an experience captain.

The pirate join circle was on dry land. We had time to join but our ships lacked proper wheels so to arrive in the join area. I call on the Devs to fix this obvious bug and provide wheels on all pirate vessels so we may participate in sea battles. 

Not at all, you fool yourself if you think that, and is shown on the video, when battle started all my guys where outside with 60 or less seconds :)

i undocked 20 sec after my guys and tagged the enemy,  so between that 20 sec+20 sec tag+20sec for battleprep+1,30 before battle cose my guys got only 60 seconds to wait before enter having an average of 30-60 sec for join

was all calculated beside the Glitch. So my loss is not imputable to me tagging the enemy  but purely on the glitch

your santi you mean, i have 7 santi in my harbor none where made by me. 4 are brits and 3 usa.... that particular one was Dualstar santi :P

Admin... please note that Lord Vicious says he has plenty of Santis!! I'm sure he won't mind if you throw his "ticket" to regain that Santi lost due to his mistake in the trash...

Thank you!!

Edited by Diceman
  • Like 1

I am talking on private with the admins since they missed a couple of mechanics, so i think in future they gonna fix the current tag system, is not only about the circle bug in land but also fact related that if someone get tagged your allied not get dragged in and a couple other things i pointed out :)

Why in the world would anybody even complain about that? We're using hit and run tactics, which is exactly what the small US navy fleet of the period did.

Sailing around in Santi fleets and playing pirates as a simpleton-mode nation is what is farcical.

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 1

90% of  the screens in  this thread we are outgunned-outnumbered LOL   and many not even show what we have lost, and many  talk about victory with no screens

so thats all u have 7 screen  mainly of 10 vs 5

1 pavel loss LOL

3 vs 1?  must be sad to be you if thats all u have in term of "victories" vs us LOL this thread is pathetic at best 

and a throaway fleet vs superior fleet+towers?

All the screens u posted not even cover the single battle of AYS where usa lost 14 first/2nd/bellonas killing 0 of us LOL    or the 70 + first/2nd rate we capture to brit/usa in the last 3 week 

i can post 500 screen of us winning flawless vs 25 ppl and shitload of 7 vs15   the fact you need an entire thread just for talk  about us means only 1 thing....  u got nothing..... keep going i lke the tears  this thread sweat desperation of victory that you never got

Our main fleet still know no defeat, no other clan in game can say the same

Also what you tryng to proof? that you are not bad as we picture you.  Press M in game,  and facts speak louder then any scren.   i cant find where is  usa on the map

You have 500 screen shots of you winning?  Wow.  I wish I was you.

We do our contribution in developing the game, unlike the ELITE PVPers (Clowns and friends, TF, TDA ect) that are so full of them self ganking in Mortimer and carying how SORRY is the 1 that is killing the game.

I'm an elite pvp'r!?

SORRY killed the game.

Oh and I fixt ur statement here. TF and TDA are PvE

just trying to understand the statement and help out where i can.

Edited by Crayon

I'm an elite pvp'r!?

SORRY killed the game.

Oh and I fixt ur statement here. TF and TDA are PvE

just trying to understand the statement and help out where i can.

Still mad we refused to take you back ?

wanna me post screen of you begging and me refusing?  , dont write is better...

Same here Chustler. I can't remember that last time I was in a PvE instance unless it was to cap a trader to move a ship. I only speak for TDA but I'm really tired of these delusions from people that have been here a handful of months.

"You can use your illusion -

Let it take you where it may..."

• Like 1

i can post 500 screen of us winning flawless vs 25 ppl and shitload of 7 vs15   the fact you need an entire thread just for talk  about us means only 1 thing....  u got nothing..... keep going i lke the tears  this thread sweat desperation of victory that you never got

500 screenshots of your victories?  You have my best wishes that you overcome whatever it is you are compensating for.

• Like 6