Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

• 3 weeks later...

2970BR - (US/SWE)

3700BR - (Pirates) - Not including AI Belle Poulle's and Basic Cutter.

Since we were asked in the fight how many of us (US/SWE) that had Pirate Hunter Perk i'll answer here:

- Not a single one of us :)

Great fight, one of the best - and biggest - OW battles i've been in for quite some time! 

Everyone fought well, including the Pirates! Looking forward till next time! :D

tTafViu.jpg

7HAdpTL.jpg

• Like 8

2970BR - (US/SWE)

3700BR - (Pirates) - Not including AI Belle Poulle's and Basic Cutter.

Since we were asked in the fight how many of us (US/SWE) that had Pirate Hunter Perk i'll answer here:

- Not a single one of us :)

Great fight, one of the best - and biggest - OW battles i've been in for quite some time! 

Everyone fought well, including the Pirates! Looking forward till next time! :D

tTafViu.jpg

7HAdpTL.jpg

How is that a victory? for me is a loss on your side tbh at best a draw cost wise, and is not an opinion is mathematics.

you got 2 more players actually 3 cause 1  of the pirates is a basic cutter

and you manage to lose 4 ships  vs 2 ?   (one is a cutter one an npc)

from an Expert player like you Tommy i want more, i think you can judge what is a victory and what a fail, you should have killed them all

Looks like a glorious victory to me. The pirate fleet there is significantly heavier than the other fleet. Pirates lost or retreated several rated ships, where the other fleet lost a renno and 2 trincs and a Connie. The pirate fleet should have wiped the other fleet easily by the numbers there.

• Like 1

What's wrong Vicious? 

Numbers don't lie as you say! ;) 

3700 BR (Pirates) - Not counting AI's and Cutter.

vs 

2970 BR (US/SWE).

Pirates lost:

3rd rate + St. Pavel.

(1100BR)

Rest of fleet ran (Why? Probably because they were loosing..) 

US lost: 

1 Connie. 

2 Trinco. 

1 Renomme. 

(810BR) 

The truth is that your proud not allow you to swallow it, but we all know it, screen and maths not lie.

• Like 2

What's wrong Vicious? 

Numbers don't lie as you say! ;)

3700 BR (Pirates) - Not counting AI's and Cutter.

vs 

2970 BR (US/SWE).

Pirates lost:

3rd rate + St. Pavel.

(1100BR)

Rest of fleet ran (Why? Probably because they were loosing..) 

US lost: 

1 Connie. 

2 Trinco. 

1 Renomme. 

(810BR) 

Ooooooh the burn on that one... I say screenshot your post, and post it again on this topic, because that post alone is a clear victory!

Still not get eh ?+3 players means more target focusing,      the 2 npc and cutters matters 0 in a fight

You should have killed them all probably withouth losing anything,  victory by 190 BR but lost double the number of real players. LOL     You where faster so able to dictate engagement, yet you lost some fast ships who where able to avoid such loss,  is a bad play considering you where all in ts3 also,(so coordinated) while on other side there is russians, some randoms, and sorry

if you consider winning by 190 BR a victory,go on, i have different standards of victory. But i know usa never got any big glorious victory so you need to gloat on every minor archievement:  you now also what most fun? probably nobody will ever open a thread about  victories against TDA, becouse nobody ever considered killing tda an archievement worth talking about :)

Still not get eh ?+3 players means more target focusing,      the 2 npc and cutters matters 0 in a fight

Well, first off, didn't count npc + cutter in BR.

Secondly, bigger ships have much better "armor" and "armament" (High caliber cannons). - Small Ships have less "armor" and lesser "Armament" (Small caliber cannons).

- What does this mean? Well, maybe you don't know but it means big ships can destroy Smaller ships from good range while the smaller ships can only dmg bigger ships when really close. 

- If big ships know how to cover each other then Smaller ships basically can't touch big ships without getting rekt.

You should have killed them all probably withouth losing anything,  victory by 190 BR but lost double the number of real players. LOL     You where faster so able to dictate engagement, yet you lost some fast ships who where able to avoid such loss,  is a bad play considering you where all in ts3 also,(so coordinated) while on other side there is russians, some randoms, and sorry

Hmm, lets see. The victories you brag about (PB's usually) have always been made up of 5-10 Different clans with little communication and inexperienced PB leaders vs 25 SORRY. 

- You did good, no doubt. I've said that several times now. Your ability to get enough people in 1 clan to do this is something i applaud. 

- Furthermore, your PB team have always seemed well coordinated. Good job! :D

And whenever SORRY have been challenged to do 5v5 or 10v10 against (TDA vs SORRY) i seem to recall someone coming with excuses as to why they wouldn't take up the challenge...

- Or maybe i'm getting senile? 

If you consider winning by 190 BR a victory,go on, i have different standards of victory. But i know usa never got any big glorious victory so you need to gloat on every minor archievement:  you now also what most fun? probably nobody will ever open a thread about  victories against TDA, becouse nobody ever considered killing tda an archievement worth talking about :)

It was a victory. You can't really deny that.

Perhaps not "Glorious" but we won and we didn't run from the fight like our enemies did ;)

- Do i really need to add that i never claimed it was "Glorious"? It was a good fight, great actually. Both teams fought well and this time the "underdog" team came out victorious. I hope we will have more fights like these, it's great fun! :D

Lets try to compare amount of cannons and broadside weight: (Still not counting the AI ships + Cutter)

Number of cannons:

US/SWE: 506

Rats: 530

Broadside weight:

US/SWE: 4909

Rats: 6155

Now remember, like i said earlier: Not only did Rats have more cannons and higher broadside weight. They also had purely SoL where as US/SWE had 3 SoL and frigate support. 

Numbers don't lie Vicious (You said it first, not me :P Pirate team had the advantage. :)

Also, notice who made this Thread in the first place? BeeRanch (SORRY member). He created this topic. Had it not been for him no topic like this would have existed today..

Lastly, i'll quote Chustler: 

I'm not sure if you actually believe these things you say or if you just like arguing.

• Like 1

Sorry Tommy but winning for me means not winning by 190br, 1 or 2 ships   but flawless victories like AYS, like Nuevitas, where my enemy lost 10-20ships and i lost 0.

I would not even post a screen like the one you did tbh... means you badly need something to gloat about, if thats the best you bring up.... after managing to lose every single PB vs SORRY. (yes you never won one where i lead)

And duels have 0 meaning in this game, is just sparring, pre arranged setup  you know what  i bring i now etc, Is a setup that will never happens in the game itself, is like the guy who pretend to do karate and tells you: attack me in this way and i will show you how i can counter that, POINTLESS IN A REAL COMBAT ENVIROMENT.  all the time i encountered tda, tda runned away getting obliterated even on equal ships, or tda superior numbers.   And there is screens to proof it, while every time TDA claim to have win vs me in pb many times (not once in real LOL)  they refuse to post any evidence. 

Sorry Tommy but winning for me means not winning by 190br, 1 or 2 ships   but flawless victories like AYS, like Nuevitas, where my enemy lost 10-20ships and i lost 0.

I would not even post a screen like the one you did tbh... means you badly need something to gloat about, if thats the best you bring up.... after managing to lose every single PB vs SORRY. (yes you never won one where i lead)

And duels have 0 meaning in this game, is just sparring, pre arranged setup  you know what  i bring i now etc, Is a setup that will never happens in the game itself, is like the guy who pretend to do karate and tells you: attack me in this way and i will show you how i can counter that, POINTLESS IN A REAL COMBAT ENVIROMENT.  all the time i encountered tda, tda runned away getting obliterated even on equal ships, or tda superior numbers.   And there is screens to proof it, while every time TDA claim to have win vs me in pb many times (not once in real LOL)  they refuse to post any evidence. 

hmm if sorry lose 1400 br we lose 300 br but we also take from sorry 600 br + 500 br with meen we got +800 br so that is not a loss for sorry and win for us you meen??? you are damn funny vicious.

hmm if sorry lose 1400 br we lose 300 br but we also take from sorry 600 br + 500 br with meen we got +800 br so that is not a loss for sorry and win for us you meen??? you are damn funny vicious.

Is a loss also but not totally worth a screen lol

i would be embarassed to post this and brag about tbh.

on other side the mighty tda every time they engaged sorry in full force, just lost and run away  4 captured, 0 loss for us       Historically i never lost a  SORRY fleet vs tda while i can post 50 screens of tda losing vs us. 

Last time i engaged tda:

260f7af.jpg

Also talking about  serious fail

4 tda in frigs vs 1 bellona

NS5emlp.jpg

Most important usa never managed to reduce their enemy to the minimum terms, so ships and battles matters 0,   they are like roaming gang in eve online, you can go around and gank thousand of ships, but if in the real fleet battles you lose your space, you lost.

You always confused a tactical victory with a strategic victory.

• Like 1

Most important usa never managed to reduce their enemy to the minimum terms, so ships and battles matters 0, they are like roaming gang in eve online, you can go around and gank thousand of ships, but if in the real fleet battles you lose your space, you lost.

You always confused a tactical victory with a strategic victory.

Lol... There is always some excuse with you!

Truth is there have been plenty of battles (many posted on this thread) in which Sorry have been defeated and no matter how many excuses you make; you know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

But never let the truth get in the way of a good lie eh Vicious?

well, fact is that in the northern front USA had conquered a lot of pirate ports and seem to be willing to go on.

I am not in position to say if it's happening because SORRY is simply not reacting (but, in such a case, I would wonder why this is happening) or because pirates fleets are loosing the battles againsts USA forces, but the USA advance in the north is an undeniable fact.

Edited by victor

Lol... There is always some excuse with you!

Truth is there have been plenty of battles (many posted on this thread) in which Sorry have been defeated and no matter how many excuses you make; you know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

But never let the truth get in the way of a good lie eh Vicious?

If for plenty you mean less then 5?

Yeah we differ on the concept of plenty,     vs how many won? 100 ?  congratz on your 5% success rate,       tbh the only fleet i lost lead by me was a shallow water fleet LOL, beside that the only fleet sorry lost where throaway fleets vs much superior odds+towers, and we lost only a quarter of the fleet.  I never lost an entire fleet not even half fleet in over 100 battles.

When i called 25 sorry in a fleet we always won, last was an inger fleet 18 vs 22 usa, and we lost only  1 guy

well, fact is that in the northern front USA had conquered a lot of pirate ports and seem to be willing to go on.

I am not in position to say if it's happening because SORRY is simply not reacting (but, in such a case, I would wonder why this is happening) or because pirates fleets are loosing the battles againsts USA forces, but the USA advance in the north is an undeniable fact.

I wask away for a month and half :) 

If for plenty you mean less then 5?

Yeah we differ on the concept of plenty, vs how many won? 100 ? congratz on your 5% success rate, tbh the only fleet i lost lead by me was a shallow water fleet LOL, beside that the only fleet sorry lost where throaway fleets vs much superior odds+towers, and we lost only a quarter of the fleet. I never lost an entire fleet not even half fleet in over 100 battles.

When i called 25 sorry in a fleet we always won, last was an inger fleet 18 vs 22 usa, and we lost only 1 guy

Erm...I don't play for USA...

You seem to change your mind as often as I change my socks...first you were saying you have never lost and now you are saying it is 5 times...you seem confused you poor man.

What with your delusions, narcissism, need to be the centre of attention, anger management issues and much more, you would be a psychiatrists wet dream.

So could we have your brain for scientific research? I doubt you would miss it much...