Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

First I must state that i'm not member from either TF or TDA, but i know both clans quite well. I've fought with them (ex-member) and against them (sea trials)

I might have been a little harsh in my last post but it does not change anything. It's obviously not black and white, both sides will have glorious victories, many battles where fought. I should have realised this aswell.

The screenshots you show are against a mix of TF and TDA, I would like to point out that TF and TDA are different clans and usually only sail together when they participate in port battles. They play different and should not be compared to easely in my opinion.

One screenshot however does show a battle against TDA. I would love to know what ships they where sailing. The player count looks good atleast :)

Anyways, i like to congratulate you on that victory and I hope there is many more even battles to come.

In the end, this good PVP is where both parties are looking for. The best fights are the hardest one, the ones where you felt you deserved victory and not just steamrolled the enemy.

I think no one can dispute SORRY's claim to be one of the best, if not the best, PvP group ingame with their main fleet. Anyone who does will severely hamper his/her own operations.

Success is defined by the achievement of goals you set for yourself, not by the goals the opponent say you should have and did not achieve. I read a lot of the latter in this thread.  ;)

• Like 5

One screenshot however does show a battle against TDA. I would love to know what ships they where sailing. The player count looks good atleast :)

Sorry

2 Trincs

2 Connies

2 3rd Rates

TDA

2 Connies

2 Trincs (One may have been another frigate)

1 Frigate

The two that escaped were Mercury/Cerberus sized and we told them to leave as we knew we were out numbered and going to get demasted and not escape.

• Like 1

Success is defined by the achievement of goals you set for yourself, not by the goals the opponent say you should have and did not achieve. I read a lot of the latter in this thread. ;)

I think this is spot on with regards to SORRY and TDA specifically.

SORRY goes to great lengths to get the best gear and make sure as many of their guys are in that gear moving as an organized group, and they are without a doubt some of the best at that. They consider that to be the pinnacle of gameplay skill. They measure themselves and other groups by these ideas.

TDA goes to great lengths to find really fun open sea PVP. We like to have nice gear, but also delight in being on the lower BR side of a fight. Being in the biggest ship all the time is something we just don't find fun or interesting. We consider the pinnacle of gameplay skill to be winning fights that are even or fights where we have the lower BR. We measure ourselves and other groups by these ideas.

Both groups have very different ideas of what skill and winning looks like, and so both groups view the other side as being cowardly and/or ineffective. It's not a bad thing, but it is fun and interesting.

I want to make it very clear that I very much enjoy all of the content all of this stuff created in game and I hope there is much more to come. My hat is off to everyone involved.

• Like 4

90% of  the screens in  this thread we are outgunned-outnumbered LOL   and many not even show what we have lost, and many  talk about victory with no screens

so thats all u have 7 screen  mainly of 10 vs 5

1 pavel loss LOL

3 vs 1?  must be sad to be you if thats all u have in term of "victories" vs us LOL this thread is pathetic at best 

and a throaway fleet vs superior fleet+towers?

All the screens u posted not even cover the single battle of AYS where usa lost 14 first/2nd/bellonas killing 0 of us LOL    or the 70 + first/2nd rate we capture to brit/usa in the last 3 week 

i can post 500 screen of us winning flawless vs 25 ppl and shitload of 7 vs15   the fact you need an entire thread just for talk  about us means only 1 thing....  u got nothing..... keep going i lke the tears  this thread sweat desperation of victory that you never got

Our main fleet still know no defeat, no other clan in game can say the same

Also what you tryng to proof? that you are not bad as we picture you.  Press M in game,  and facts speak louder then any scren.   i cant find where is  usa on the map

So 2 or 3 5th rates vs 1 sol you call outgunning the sol. You should go back to school and learn math basics.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

fill free to search here:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/page-3

AYS video,  where tf-tda bring more first and 2nd and bellonas then us and lose 14 ships sinking 0

3caaa74.jpg

923778d.jpg

to resume our relationship with the USA ex Brothers read this or ask your friend if they ever defeated our main fleet:

9435564.jpg

A fight between curse and 1st/2nd lieutenant isn't an even fight. You need to find better than this. Your rules. Don't change them if it comes to your "glories". SORRY.

Btw your "main fleet" became pretty useless now. Now you can show how good you are. Most fights will be with Connies/Ingers. Have fun.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

We have no interest in fighting our allies.

So let me get this straight.

You made one of the most powerful teams in the game into an ally.

The other most powerful team in the game you basically don't feel like fighting and have effectively declared peace with.

So your clan mates log in every night knowing that it's going to be a boring night of sailing around, maybe attacking empty ports if they're lucky because you have turned a PvP game into a peace and diplomacy simulation.

• Like 5

So let me get this straight.

You made one of the most powerful teams in the game into an ally.

The other most powerful team in the game you basically don't feel like fighting and have effectively declared peace with.

So your clan mates log in every night knowing that it's going to be a boring night of sailing around, maybe attacking empty ports if they're lucky because you have turned a PvP game into a peace and diplomacy simulation.

Flapping your jaw hardly qualifies as a Glorious Victory against the Hated SORRY clan. 

If you want to post a screenshot and flap your jaw about how Glorious your Victory over the Hated SORRY clan was , by all means do so. 

SORRY goes to great lengths to get the best gear and make sure as many of their guys are in that gear moving as an organized group, and they are without a doubt some of the best at that. They consider that to be the pinnacle of gameplay skill. They measure themselves and other groups by these ideas.

TDA goes to great lengths to find really fun open sea PVP. We like to have nice gear, but also delight in being on the lower BR side of a fight. Being in the biggest ship all the time is something we just don't find fun or interesting. We consider the pinnacle of gameplay skill to be winning fights that are even or fights where we have the lower BR. We measure ourselves and other groups by these ideas.

Both groups have very different ideas of what skill and winning looks like, and so both groups view the other side as being cowardly and/or ineffective. It's not a bad thing, but it is fun and interesting.

I want to make it very clear that I very much enjoy all of the content all of this stuff created in game and I hope there is much more to come. My hat is off to everyone involved.

It is called Teamwork. A well trained team will trump a group of talented individuals most every time.

That being said, we have some of the very best boat drivers in this game.

I myself am only competent at best.

And why do you call this the Hated sorry clan? I personally don't hate the clan, hell even though we were both in TF together I never knew Lord Viscious, but from his actions in game and here on the forums he appears to be a spoiled child used to getting his way and if he dosent he throws a tantrum, I'm sure many in sorry are reasonable people too, just not sure why they put up with his childish attitude. But then again its just a game and people act differently under a false personality.

• Like 4

And why do you call this the Hated sorry clan? I personally don't hate the clan, hell even though we were both in TF together I never knew Lord Viscious, but from his actions in game and here on the forums he appears to be a spoiled child used to getting his way and if he dosent he throws a tantrum, I'm sure many in sorry are reasonable people too, just not sure why they put up with his childish attitude. But then again its just a game and people act differently under a false personality.

Yeah a few bad eggs have spoiled the bunch i think

The purpose of this thread is to allow people to show off their victories against SORRY. If you want to brag about it all the better. 

Look at the posts on this thread from people  who have nothing to add except to spew crap. It is obvious that SORRY is hated.

That's ok. We can take the heat. 

Your perception of Lord Vicious is wrong.

I am not going to go through all of the past history of bad blood in this thread. That has been addressed elsewhere.

This thread is about all of you who have had Glorious Victories against the Hated SORRY clan and how badass all of you are,

It is called Teamwork. A well trained team will trump a group of talented individuals most every time.

That being said, we have some of the very best boat drivers in this game.

I myself am only competent at best.

Perhaps you can convince some of those very best boat drivers to have a fun arranged battle with us.  We have an open invitation out to them, but they always refuse saying they don't want to get into the "lower" ships.  I would love to get some of the best together with prearranged equal mixed fleets and have it out for fun. 

• Like 3

The purpose of this thread is to allow people to show off their victories against SORRY. If you want to brag about it all the better. 

Look at the posts on this thread from people  who have nothing to add except to spew crap. It is obvious that SORRY is hated.

That's ok. We can take the heat. 

Your perception of Lord Vicious is wrong.

I am not going to go through all of the past history of bad blood in this thread. That has been addressed elsewhere.

This thread is about all of you who have had Glorious Victories against the Hated SORRY clan and how badass all of you are,

I just asked why it was called the Hated sorry clan. ANd my view of your leader is only based on His comments in forums and on global chat. I don't know him.

• Like 1

If you want to post a screenshot and flap your jaw about how Glorious your Victory over the Hated SORRY clan was , by all means do so. 

Oh I don't doubt that screenshots like this would be rare.

It's hard to get beaten in PvP when 80% of the server population consists of teammates, allies and people you've declared peace with.

I sort of picture you sailing out bravely in a mighty armada against the 3 people remaining on the server you're actually willing to be at war with.

I have found a video of SORRY's enemy selection process:

• Like 2

First I must state that i'm not member from either TF or TDA, but i know both clans quite well. I've fought with them (ex-member) and against them (sea trials)

I might have been a little harsh in my last post but it does not change anything. It's obviously not black and white, both sides will have glorious victories, many battles where fought. I should have realised this aswell.

The screenshots you show are against a mix of TF and TDA, I would like to point out that TF and TDA are different clans and usually only sail together when they participate in port battles. They play different and should not be compared to easely in my opinion.

Anyways, i like to congratulate you on that victory and I hope there is many more even battles to come.

In the end, this good PVP is where both parties are looking for. The best fights are the hardest one, the ones where you felt you deserved victory and not just steamrolled the enemy.

they where mainly in conny-trinco so fair fight 

My point is,  even if sometimes we die, we  are human too no? lol , 90% of time we win and the map and the stats reflect  it that, contesting it is  pathetic tbh becouse anybody see that 1 clan kicked the usa not once but twice  map, screens, video are all there for testimony the 22pb usa lost vs us in a raw.  , Since the clan was formed we sink over 1700+ships losing less then 100.   so 17/1  k/d ratio with a 48% rate of capturing enemy ships

But tbh we never suffered a major defeat, our worst losses are some lone guys get ganked, or a throaway fleet vs superioe forces+tower,     or a shallow water battle where we died cause we got long cannons vs caronade+board setup, so we lost more by our own mistake then enemy valor....  we fixed it and suddently enemy refused to engage us for holding that "omfg shallow victory"      That becouse our enemy know how hard is to snatch from us a victory so when they manage something they wanna keep it instead risk again

fact tf-tda are mixed is becouse in their entire history none of the 2 clan manage to fill an entire 25 man fleet by themself..

Edited by Lord Vicious

No offence but SORRY won more OW engagements outnumbered then tda+tf combined, and every time u come to carslile, you where running away. avoiding us.

VS the brits we got engagements at limit of unbelivable like 5 conny+2 inger         vs 9 3rd rates, and we defeated them  or 7 conny/inger vs 15 brit wih 2-3 bellonas 6-7 conny and we won 

or 3 trinco 1 conny 1 renomee vs  1 santi 1 vic 1 pavel +2 frig and capture   the pavel the vic and sink the other 3.

d590574.jpg

is all in our old recruitment thread:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/page-4

YOu forget also ays since you like to talk about even BR, on ays u got more firstrates then us  and 9 bellonas (where we got 3rd to equal your bellonas) and u lost 14 ships running for  70% of the fight.

Not was an even battle? you seams always to avoid talk about what happened in AYS, becouse it was the first time you got a fleet as strong as our and got annichilated,  before that your excuse was that we always outgunned you (and was a true story beside we where 1 clan vs a nation and you chose to not bring your biggest ships until too late) 

My problem with TDA is that you keep sayng how you are good,and when we left for go vs brits u started writing in your national chat that u recaptured the coast and kicked us back, but in truth  you lost every single battle vs us, beside i think 1 ow engagement where you got 22 ppl vs 13 of ours. 

Losing usa territory twice. and every single PB.

I mean how you can even debate something like this?   Why you think we come back again?  just for shut your mouth again.  as long you keep taling like that we will keep coming and remind you who lost and who won

Edited by Lord Vicious

If I may ask something, Vicious: Is this thread not for us to post where we have victories against sorry? Why are you posting pictures of Sorry winning battles; that's not what this thread is for, per OP. You should post your victories on your recruitment thread.

Also, when I get home I'll post up the battle of Savannah, where I captured Grimbeard's third rate with a Cerberus.

• Like 2

If I may ask something, Vicious: Is this thread not for us to post where we have victories against sorry? Why are you posting pictures of Sorry winning battles; that's not what this thread is for, per OP. You should post your victories on your recruitment thread.

Also, when I get home I'll post up the battle of Savannah, where I captured Grimbeard's third rate with a Cerberus.

To be fair, i did ask SORRY to post a "glorious battle" they won versus TDA (USA clan).

I'm delighted to say that he has not been able to provide that (so far). Only battles mixed with tf, or battles in wich they outgunned TDA.

I think wise words have been spoken by the TDA leaders in this topic and I feel honoured that I had the chanse to fight along side them. We might have not been able to bring 25 Santi's, but we did do what we could, created fun content and kicked some sorry ass when the odds where even-ish on rare occasions.

This topic shows that both clans are very different and value different parts of the game.

Edited by Jack Frost
  • Like 1

To be fair, i did ask SORRY to post a "glorious battle" they won versus TDA (USA clan).

I'm delighted to say that he has not been able to provide that (so far). Only battles mixed with tf, or battles in wich they outgunned TDA.

I think wise words have been spoken by the TDA leaders in this topic and I feel honoured that I had the chanse to fight along side them. We might have not been able to bring 25 Santi's, but we did do what we could, created fun content and kicked some sorry ass when the odds where even-ish on rare occasions.

This topic shows that both clans are very different and value different parts of the game.

Jack do you have screenshots of the SORRY ass that you kicked. We would all like to see you substantiate your claims,