Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Post them yourself.  Not sure what you are talking about.  I haven't lost a first rate in a long time.  The last skillful players I lost a first rate to was the Rakers, who actually have skill, and that was almost a year ago.

your clan lost an entire fleet, you should go fetch all that screens and have a picture of how badly your clan got smashed, over and over and over since you not joined any of that battle is natural that you inclined to believe bullshits :) or maybe they just lie to you about. too bad is all recorded

your issue is that you claim to be better, but you not won a single pb vs us, and even when you manage to get a superior fleet then us in AYS U LOST 14 SHIPS and sink 0.

Your claims are not supported by what happened at all, 20+ pb lost in a raw LOL, thats why you lost your territory up to your capital twice. 3rd time i suggest you to join that battles instead live in the delusional buble that you created for yourself where nothing of this ever happened

Post them yourself.  Not sure what you are talking about.  I haven't lost a first rate in a long time.  The last skillful players I lost a first rate to was the Rakers, who actually have skill, and that was almost a year ago.

Yet again though, keep ignoring the challenge.  You vs me Vicious, lets do this.

Round 1:

Worse than a bot

a grey brig with long  when i was a noob LOL. I returned play 3-4 months after OW landed  so was completely new i think i was rank 3

vs a privateer gold with modules (you got marines and muskets and god now what else) with the old double dmg LOL.  you won thx to bad old settings,  superior turnrate+superior dps+shitload of modules :P Nothing to be proud about LOL     i not was even using manual sailing back then LOL 

Vicious, care for round 2 to prove you are no longer worse than the AI?

Still waiting to  see you aknowledge your clan defeat on AYS,  equal fleet composition (actually better on your side)    what is your excuse NOW? suggest you to watch the video

This is not a challenge between me and you i dont give a damn, but TDA as clan always lost vs SORRY in all major engagements where i lead the fleet.

Um, lets see here.

I have longs.  You can't even tell the difference visually.

This is before crafting and before you could build modules.  Before wood types even so claiming it is gray is meaningless.

Gold marines?  Nope.  Doesn't matter, you were defeated before I boarded.

You weren't a noob, as you are a Sea Trials veteran and this is long after Sea Trials.

Anyway, round 2?  No?

Um, lets see here.

I have longs.  You can't even tell the difference visually.

This is before crafting and before you could build modules.  Before wood types even.

Gold marines?  Nope.  Doesn't matter, you were defeated before I boarded.

You weren't a noob, as you are a Sea Trials veteran.

after se trials i stopped play for 4 months then returned when OW as already out since months, and back then the game was changing drasticly every 2-3 months.

IF there was no modules how you got marines  and muskets lol? MAGIC? jeez u even bad at lie. you manage to contraddict what you write in 2 sentence   you got boarding modules, is obvious from the video, at list  marines+muskets. 

but congratz you defeat me when i was a noob, in my defence: i  destroyed your clan first rate fleet twice, destroyed your clan in 20 pb, and sieged your nation up to your capital  twice.

seams a fair trade for a grey brig :P   you clearly WON GG

i remember helping bigvalco and other fts noobs capturing 2 TDA first before OW.  matter somethings? what happened before EA? 

I didnt say there were no modules.  This was back when modules didnt matter.  Back when you had to hunt to buy ships and modules and it took so much time no one did it.  So, when I take breaks I can then claim when I return I am a noob and nothing counts?  Great.  Got it.  I just returned from a break.  When I was gone, nothing counts.

Also, this was back when Privateers were capture only and 1 dura.

• Like 1

I didnt say there were no modules.  This was back when modules didnt matter.  Back when you had to hunt to buy ships and modules and it took so much time no one did it.  So, when I take breaks I can then claim when I return I am a noob and nothing counts?  Great.  Got it.  I just returned from a break.  When I was gone, nothing counts.

Also, this was back when Privateers were capture only and 1 dura.

congratz u got a grey brig  1 a year ago u lost your nation twice,  you won,  dont you feel ridiculous even tryng to compare what happened to your clan and what you did  on me? :P

The funny thing is our nation isn't gone, so I dont know how we've lost our nation.  Also, I was gone when the nation lost, so that doesn't count.  I have to come up with specific circumstances for something to count, much like you.

Anyway, still care for that fight?  Or are you and sorry going to hide in the green zone like you guys do every night until you can be sure to have 4x our BR?  If we happen to get you alone in a Santi, and capture you, you would still say it doesn't count.

For the love of god, can you stop feeding the troll ? No one else is as obsessed with keeping score and proving he is better than everyone else than Vicious is one the forums. Just stop feeding him.

He is never gonna give you that duel. Obviously there wont be many pictures of fights where sorry is defeated, because A: ive personally been able to count the times ive encountered them on one hand and B: they will almost always only engage when they are superior. If not in numbers then in ship types.

Just let him be.

• Like 6

I would gladly accept an officer perk that took 20 points if it would offer the ability to mute the kid vicious and remove all his posts. Seriously my time spent reading interesting posts in this forum has decreased as his stuipid ego going on and on in so many posts just bores the shit out of me. Complete waste of time, and totally not wanted in any form what so ever... Played comp games since before the internet was invented, and in all the time since it has been, i have never read so much drivel from one person as pours from a certain hole located somewhere upon his person!

• Like 1

People talk about, and obsess over the enemies they fear the most. The number of times Vicious mentions TDA in any given thread is so high, it is off the charts. Nobody talks about enemies that pose no threat. I choose not to talk about these guys from now on. I suggest others do the same.

• Like 5

People talk about, and obsess over the enemies they fear the most. The number of times Vicious mentions TDA in any given thread is so high, it is off the charts. Nobody talks about enemies that pose no threat. I choose not to talk about these guys from now on. I suggest others do the same.

thats why you opened thread and thread about sorry and spam our recruitment threads with dozen of  pages, i just answer tbh, i never started any threads about tda

• Like 1

I like this picture.

As a pirate from the beginning, I started hating the SORRY clan from yesterday.

They have been accusing me for "spying" since month (maybe they accuse me for spying even if I am offline),

which I surely have never done. 

You get insulted and harrased on the Nation chat by their members.

They claim to play for the "pirate" nation and not to attack other pirates, but seem to have a hug list of KOS (kill of sight).

Yesterday I got "tagged" by a fleet of 4-5 Sorry members trading on my indiaman 3 (or was it 4) in a row.

They made my day,

I refused to give in to them, and had a sleepless night.

Those guys do not only destroy the pirate nation,

but also kill off the player base.

It is no fun being tagged by Swedish, US, GB, Dutch and then comes

Mr. "bountyhunter" and the SORRY-clan, and they shout at you "KOS", you are a SPY

or "fuck off" the nation chat, you are a spy!

Even talking to those guys, never led to any solution....

Why are they wondering, that all NON-Sorry-player are fishing in the GREEN zone?

Because, we all wait until those guys quit the game...

Once I chatted to Lord Vicious "you act like Mussolini, as you are Italian" and he replied, "no, even better, I am Hitler".

No more comments from my side.

Waste of life time.

Hey I found a picture of Mr. Vicious !

T6qQLow.png

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 3

thats why you opened thread and thread about sorry and spam our recruitment threads with dozen of pages, i just answer tbh, i never started any threads about tda

This thread was started by a SORRY member as a way of chest thumping. I have no desire to start threads about you...

I never Spammed your recruitment threads, in fact I actively kept your recruitment thread clean of posts from other groups as best I could.

I like this picture.

As a pirate from the beginning, I started hating the SORRY clan from yesterday.

They have been accusing me for "spying" since month (maybe they accuse me for spying even if I am offline),

which I surely have never done. 

You get insulted and harrased on the Nation chat by their members.

They claim to play for the "pirate" nation and not to attack other pirates, but seem to have a hug list of KOS (kill of sight).

Yesterday I got "tagged" by a fleet of 4-5 Sorry members trading on my indiaman 3 (or was it 4) in a row.

They made my day,

I refused to give in to them, and had a sleepless night.

Those guys do not only destroy the pirate nation,

but also kill off the player base.

It is no fun being tagged by Swedish, US, GB, Dutch and then comes

Mr. "bountyhunter" and the SORRY-clan, and they shout at you "KOS", you are a SPY

or "fuck off" the nation chat, you are a spy!

Even talking to those guys, never led to any solution....

Why are they wondering, that all NON-Sorry-player are fishing in the GREEN zone?

Because, we all wait until those guys quit the game...

Once I chatted to Lord Vicious "you act like Mussolini, as you are Italian" and he replied, "no, even better, I am Hitler".

No more comments from my side.

Waste of life time.

Not one to point fingers, but didn't you just fail to plant the flag at Mayaguana?

Did you not pull the flag without letting anyone know?

We even sailed out with a full fleet to screen, but spent most of our time just trying to figure out where the main fleet was. Zero communication, zero effort.

Don't expect us to help if you won't even pop into TS to let us know what's up. We're all more than glad to assist, but we can't do that if you won't even give two seconds to bring us into the loop.

Spy? Well that's a bit of a stretch. Failure? Bit more accurate. And don't listen to TDflee.

Where has SORRY gone? Have the days of the Dread Fleet and the dominance of SORRY gone? Has the age of the Pirates come crashing down? Why do they not counter-attack as we attack ports on the same island as their capital?

Have they all run to the Gulf? Have they fallen in the same trap that we did, back before the invasion?

I miss the fight, the enemy, the thrill. I miss the big bads, the "Oh, look, a SORRY guy pulled that flag" port battle repsonses. How the mighty have fallen that the once conquered are now the conquerors. 

Now, rumor has it that SORRY is disbanding, its members scattering to various nations, many rolling to Sweden. Even if these are false, SORRY is riddled with inactivity; I spoke with Papa Bear, a fairly long time and high ranking SORRY member; he had not been on in a month and a half, and was not even aware of the fishing patch, the officers, or the changes in port conquest. I found this out by simply idling in the SORRY TS waiting lobby; god knows how many others are inactive.

So, Lord Vicious, I challenge you. Restore your clan and restore your honor. Because SORRY? They aren't the boogeymen they used to be, and that's sad. It's so sad.

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve

In that, you are correct. You have awoken the United States and filled us with the resolve to unify and fight. Let us see if SORRY is all bark and no bite, or if they're able to rise to the challenge and back up their talk.

(I know what you meant with the context, but it was too perfect since you didn't indicate who was saying.)

Where has SORRY gone? Have the days of the Dread Fleet and the dominance of SORRY gone? Has the age of the Pirates come crashing down? Why do they not counter-attack as we attack ports on the same island as their capital?

Have they all run to the Gulf? Have they fallen in the same trap that we did, back before the invasion?

I miss the fight, the enemy, the thrill. I miss the big bads, the "Oh, look, a SORRY guy pulled that flag" port battle repsonses. How the mighty have fallen that the once conquered are now the conquerors. 

Now, rumor has it that SORRY is disbanding, its members scattering to various nations, many rolling to Sweden. Even if these are false, SORRY is riddled with inactivity; I spoke with Papa Bear, a fairly long time and high ranking SORRY member; he had not been on in a month and a half, and was not even aware of the fishing patch, the officers, or the changes in port conquest. I found this out by simply idling in the SORRY TS waiting lobby; god knows how many others are inactive.

So, Lord Vicious, I challenge you. Restore your clan and restore your honor. Because SORRY? They aren't the boogeymen they used to be, and that's sad. It's so sad.

We got 20 people on yesterday and +32 people joined us in last 5 days :)     also you not doing anything similar to us,   you need to do that with 1 clan not 4 nations ,if was a usa vs pirate war only you where caged in charleston.. and you now that. Also tell me how many usa clan have 20 people on? i tell you, 0 not even now. Never seen more then 5-7 tda together for example. 

I do things properly, many people is new they need  training, i need to teach people how to work as fleet and follow tactics etc   when we are rdy we gonna do our stuff :)     as you say we have a name,  i am not gonna rush things for give you chance to winning,  when i think the fleet is rdy we gonna do long term campaigns and goals.  But all of that require preparation coordination and 25 people on as average DAILY.

Our goal is again 25 sorry mono fleet, not coalition fleets. That require time and effort, an effort usa never manage to archieve ever.  If you think is easy try :) , we do ow pv daily around mt with 8-14 people  people need to get experience. 

I am not you erick, who join battles in grey conny and try...  also tbh USa entire history is all bark and no bite,  your entire nation not win a single war vs other nations. LEt alone able to form up a first rate fleet, or got a clan able to bring 25..  tbh is incredibly considering USa where 3rd in population. The lack of organization skill is astonishing.

Many small clans and lone people are joining/merging (+3+4 members every day ) becouse they wanna do stuff, in an organized way bored of average coalition fleets and general inertia and lack of good commanders,  if i manage to complete this project our clan will be the only clan on the server again to have a mono 25 clan fleet :)

be careful of what you wish for.. it can become real.  i told this to USa when we went pirate thing they wished for a long time, i recall it not turned well for usa (twice)

• Like 1

Not one to point fingers, but didn't you just fail to plant the flag at Mayaguana?

Did you not pull the flag without letting anyone know?

We even sailed out with a full fleet to screen, but spent most of our time just trying to figure out where the main fleet was. Zero communication, zero effort.

Don't expect us to help if you won't even pop into TS to let us know what's up. We're all more than glad to assist, but we can't do that if you won't even give two seconds to bring us into the loop.

Spy? Well that's a bit of a stretch. Failure? Bit more accurate. And don't listen to TDflee.

Nothing to do with my above post. But this is a good example how players assess things by assuming 100 times.

Another SORRY tribunal....

>>Not one to point fingers, but didn't you just fail to plant the flag at Mayaguana?

1. You point a finger

2. Yes, I pulled a flag.

>>Did you not pull the flag without letting anyone know?

OFC not. I was in 2 succesful PBs, run by others than the Sorry clan. (OFF and others...)

Those guys announced Mayag. to be attacked late night. They did not make it in time to MT.

I pulled the flag on there behalf 1 minute before the window closed. I asked several times before

in national chat if someone want to pull a flag. I was asking anyone to participate.

>>Zero communication, zero effort.

It was not my resonsibility to coordinate anything, this was supposed to be done by the clans.

It is not my cup of tea. I am a casual player. The flag was pulled and paid by me on the last minute,

no harm was done to anyone. Certainly, you should inform and ask big clans about the issue, so you don´t interfere

with other plans. This, I did in the national chat.

>>Don't expect us to help if you won't even pop into TS to let us know what's up.

I don´t expect and did not expect any help of the Sorry clan. All I was asking for, stop trolling me.

Since some of you blocked my from your TS (voice. dark ***) I have no access to TS. I don´t need.

Month ago I was asking to "unblock" me, but no reaction. It is not my duty to "pray" or apologize

for "crimes" I have not commited.

>>We're all more than glad to assist, but we can't do that if you won't even give two seconds to bring us into the loop.

Again. I have no intentions pulling flags, leading assaults, being Lord Protector. I did it on behalf of another clan.

>>Failure?

I have no problems "failing". Everyone plays the game differently. If my aim was it to "rule the NA world", it´d play 16h per day,

quit my job and try to set up a big clan. It is not my aim

The attack on Mayag. was succesful in my view as all participating enjoyed it

and I´d do it again. We attracted Dutch and sunk 2 with no losees.

It was more fun than 2 empty, but WON Port Battles we had before.

I enjoyed my time, teaming up "casual player" and giving them a chance to participate and explaining how things work.

We played it "the pirate" way. HIGHLY DISORGANIZED, CHAOTIC, UNSUCCESFUL at capping a PORT, but enjoying ourselves

and sinking Dutch enemies.

SO? What has this "pulling a flag" issue to do with the SORRY clan ?

Well, I saw them being around Mayag. Okay, I did not ask for. 1 of you players helped on a TRINC in a battle.

Thx for that. Dont know his name.

After the attack was over, I chatted in the "national chat",

"THX for EVERYONE participating" !

And then started the banter...by SORRY CLAN members...

So, is it wrong to ask you to "LET others live their lifes "???

Okay, okay, You are the most succesful, most disciplined, organized and so on and on and on....

Keep posting scrrenshots of your glories...I am not commenting on it, I let you do your buisnees

and let you play the game you want it to be played.

It is not my aim to be succesful or do military and fleet training camps in my free time.

I had this in real life long ago. Enough of it.

I do respect, you play the game differently.

May I ask you to do the same???

Edited by Wilson09