Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Oh dear "kid" Vicious...

you do know that you're just annoying little troll that almost every player laugh, includind your fellow pirates and so called allies...

Lets say it this way: Its nice to see healthy "taunting" and bragging from other gamers but you have gone over the limits long time ago.

Instead your efforts to troll forum you only make yourself look like pathetic no-lifer what comes to this game.

Everyone knows you are just big joke.

i once watched video where Jeheil interviewed you, you actually seemed to be pretty clever guy, So why you try to play this stupid role all the time? You know that jokes get boring after you read them time after time...same applies in this forum.I just dont see what are you trying to achieve with all this useless bragging because we all know how you actually behave ingame?

Be understimated is the best gift someone can give you. 

Every time you insult me, try to diminishing me, you insult yourself since you got beated by a person you think is inferior to you :) so keep going.

Vicious, again, you guys always take screens after the fact, never when it shows everyone's ships.  I think you do that on purpose so that you can inflate your ego.  Try taking before and after pics so everyone can see the ships.  The fight with 2 Bellona's is not even, EVERYONE except you can see that.  The 3rd fight again is heavily in your favor.  It was funny last night.  Sorry had 2x BR and wouldn't come out of the green zone.  They had to wait until reinforcements arrived and their BR was 4x ours before they ventured out a little, and they didn't really give chase until there was 10x the BR.  And, unfortunately for them, they don't know that sols can't outrun the fastest frigates.

Also, the only time you ever defeated me was when you had to bring a santi, a few third rates, trincs, and conis just to kill my lone niagara.  Great job!  What a feat.  Everyone can do that.  It was funny last night, sorry was talking crap in global like usual.  I said if I catch a sorry member alone, he will not win.  They can't shoot, can't sail, can't hit a target unless there is 10 of them shooting at one enemy.  And after that, every sorry member shut up and stopped talking crap, because they know it is true.  If I catch one by himself he is going to lose.  But they can only sail when there is a full fleet of heavies, so the likelihood of that is low. 

But hey, a TDA niagara can defeat a sorry 3rd rate, that isn't anything, even though the BR is 5x in the favor of sorry.  Like I said, can't shoot, can't sail.  Only numbers and weight is their savior.

Vicious, again, you guys always take screens after the fact, never when it shows everyone's ships.  I think you do that on purpose so that you can inflate your ego.  Try taking before and after pics so everyone can see the ships.  The fight with 2 Bellona's is not even, EVERYONE except you can see that.  The 3rd fight again is heavily in your favor.  It was funny last night.  Sorry had 2x BR and wouldn't come out of the green zone.  They had to wait until reinforcements arrived and their BR was 4x ours before they ventured out a little, and they didn't really give chase until there was 10x the BR.  And, unfortunately for them, they don't know that sols can't outrun the fastest frigates.

Also, the only time you ever defeated me was when you had to bring a santi, a few third rates, trincs, and conis just to kill my lone niagara.  Great job!  What a feat.  Everyone can do that.  It was funny last night, sorry was talking crap in global like usual.  I said if I catch a sorry member alone, he will not win.  They can't shoot, can't sail, can't hit a target unless there is 10 of them shooting at one enemy.  And after that, every sorry member shut up and stopped talking crap, because they know it is true.  If I catch one by himself he is going to lose.  But they can only sail when there is a full fleet of heavies, so the likelihood of that is low. 

But hey, a TDA niagara can defeat a sorry 3rd rate, that isn't anything, even though the BR is 5x in the favor of sorry.  Like I said, can't shoot, can't sail.  Only numbers and weight is their savior.

Poor prater..

You still delusional as hell.  also you soo bad that you cant even figure out that 2nd screen was made by toast, and 3rd by commodore itself soo.. Lol.

tda cant even win 4 vs 1..  Where you see 2 bellonas? in you mind probably,     The time i defeated you is when your country lost all territory  and all pb twice, and i did it with my clan not 4 nations, i personally not give a damn if you  failed to kill a bellona in your niagara... 1 vs 1.    

In every engagement that mattered TDA lost, there is 50 screenshots, while i still need to see a single screenshot from you of tda winning an engagement vs a sorry fleet.   you only good at talking in the forums, but when i ask proof, the answer is always the same. NOTHING you avoid post screens becouse you have none

• Like 1

Look on the fricken screenshot.  Again, post before and after pics.  Show the order of battle for the fights.  O wait, you continue to refuse because you know it will take away your ability to brag.  Vicious, people have said several times we should fight.  Last time you had more BR I won.  In fact, it was probably the easiest battle I won, even though I was outgunned and you had twice the amount of crew.  But, you are too scared, make too many excuses.  There are too many criteria for you to come out.  Let's fight Vicious.  If you are so good, you should be willing to fight.  But of course, you won't because you have your phony ego to protect, and even having the chance of losing to me would be too big of a blow.  Sorry won't even take part in the tournament.  You won't have 10 ships to ensure you guys can hit your enemies.

Look on the fricken screenshot.  Again, post before and after pics.  Show the order of battle for the fights.  O wait, you continue to refuse because you know it will take away your ability to brag.  Vicious, people have said several times we should fight.  Last time you had more BR I won.  In fact, it was probably the easiest battle I won, even though I was outgunned and you had twice the amount of crew.  But, you are too scared, make too many excuses.  There are too many criteria for you to come out.  Let's fight Vicious.  If you are so good, you should be willing to fight.  But of course, you won't because you have your phony ego to protect, and even having the chance of losing to me would be too big of a blow.  Sorry won't even take part in the tournament.  You won't have 10 ships to ensure you guys can hit your enemies.

You had? you mean tda full in ts3 with ocean vs 3-4 sorry + half fleet of randoms? LOL just lol.   You really need to scatch the bottom of the barrel for chestbeat yourself over an engagement with 3-4 sorry, when you lost how many 30 pb in a raw? entire fleet of 25 people over and over.      And  most fun you talk about fair fights at list i defeated tda and post screen when at list 80-90% where TDA.       IF i  apply your same standards of "defeating" the other side  like: post any screen where half fleet is my clan and half randoms, i can post another 50 screens of tda+half fleet of others losing vs us. over and over and over.   

my phony ego crashed your nation twice, no tournament can save your fight reputation, your clan is a jocke, bravely run away away resume TDA   :P tbh  and trust me in 1-2 week top nobody gonna save you again, we already have 20 online, growing each day, USa 3.0 will come. Go dig a hole again

i still see no screen of tda vs sorry winning,     hows that?     keep talking   about future battles where you gonna kick our ass, is 5 months you talk like that and is 5 months you get owned,  you gonna win always tomorrow, always in the future.........  

just for matching what we did, you would need to kick a nation ass twice just with tda. 

Yep, like always, Vicious deflecting everything.  Let's fight Vicious.  You vs me.  Or you are afraid?  Do you refuse my challenge?

post screen of tda vs sorry winning

instead Claiming victories that never happened.

If you wanna arranged fight go duel section, you need to defeat me on the real game enviroment :) not with pre planned ship, br setup, rules, etc i not give a damn about be fair, you could even beat me 1 vs1, i am still a better commander with a better clan who will defeat your fleet even if you kill me in a yacht vs a santi,  So you not gonna obtain anything :)

You need to proof something i dont, i won many engage even 1 vs 6,  you are the guy who need to proof you are worth something since tda not have a single victory over my clan. And i am not stupid enought to provide you a chance even a 50% :)            You need to be smart and get your that chance by yourself.

And trust me soon ill come for you again.

We not gonna do it your way :) but mine, and thats what scare you and the usa enought for go around behind every my reply in every thread, include sorry recruitment thread.

Hilarious - 

Flapping your jaw hardly qualifies as a Glorious Victory against the Hated SORRY clan. 

If you want to post a screenshot and flap your jaw about how Glorious your Victory over the Hated SORRY clan was , by all means do so. 

lol

If you want to be hated Bee, you are going to have to work a lot harder. 

How about practicing one of those evil laughs?

How does it go? MhahaHA! (something like that anyway)

Indeed.  Too bad.  Vicious is too scared.  Everyone here can see it.

So scared that i engaged your nation with my clan alone twice, and humiliated you,  Honor? lol, there is only who win and who lose, and you are not the one making the rules :)

still waiting to see that screen,   strange how in 10 reply you still not post one, but everywhere you claim MULTIPLE victories against my clan. Again you never won ONCE vs a sorry fleet lead by me and that truth burn you inside sooo deply that months later you still cant forget that., a real shame for one of the oldest clan in game selfproclamed elite, who never managed to archieve anything worth mentioning against the clan they most hate also :)       if i was in your position i would have smashed the keyboard a couple of times at list i am honest

Vicious funny.  I've not once fought a sorry fleet led by you.  Just like you've never fought a TDA fleet led by me.  However, I have fought sorry members on their own.  Second, just because you aren't leading the fight, doesn't mean anything.  Anyway, keep deflecting.  I've challenged you, you can continue to refuse and ignore it.  Keep hiding in the Mortimer safe zone, just like all sorry does until they have 4x BR of their enemies.

San%20Sebastian%202016-04-10%20ResultsR.

Vicious funny.  I've not once fought a sorry fleet led by you.  Just like you've never fought a TDA fleet led by me.  However, I have fought sorry members on their own.  Second, just because you aren't leading the fight, doesn't mean anything.  Anyway, keep deflecting.  I've challenged you, you can continue to refuse and ignore it.  Keep hiding in the Mortimer safe zone, just like all sorry does until they have 4x BR of their enemies.

San%20Sebastian%202016-04-10%20ResultsR.

auhhuahuahuahua really is that what you have?

4 sorry in middle of  15 randoms?    and you count as a victory ? HUAHUAHUAUHAHUAHUAUHAUHAHUAHAUAHUAHUAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHA

PATHETIC  also u have  4-5 guys too,  in middle of 20 people so you cant even  claim that victory for tda UHAHUAHUAHUAUHAHUAUHA

THATS WHAT YOU HAVE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i have 2 recruitment thread with 20 PAGES OF SCREENS full of tda GETTING CRASHED OVER AND OVER. And mono tda fleet getting crashed by sorry

have you an idea how ridiculous you are?         just for keeping such screens  about  ridiculous archievement?  congratulations TDA can get  25%  off credits for won a fight vs  an outnumbered fleet of randoms. 

*gets out the popcorn*

I remember personalities such as this Vicious. I was led by one once...although I must say at least our leadership actually addressed each of the points in a factual manner, what I seem to be hearing a lot from all this is ' A larger player base, beat a smaller player base, twice.' Now...I am not one to judge...but last time I checked the map the Piratas had a lot less territory than I am accustomed to...what happened?

My apologies on my ignorance, I have been gone for some time, but once upon a time even the British had significant beef with the Pirate invasion of the map.

However all of this is useless posturing. You have been called out Vicious, accept a challenge like a gentlemen like you brag to be, because you cannot for a second realise that saying you are one then bagging on 'Fair Fights' isn't hypocritical. A pirate you may be, however a coward I do not believe you are, you have obviously fought your way up the chain to spout such self entitlement and degrade all other players around you.

I will if I must qoute myself when we last had these issues on the Forum, I shall do so. For new players and current players to wish to continue then a code of conduct will always be followed, those that do not will be ignored. I for one do not have time for trolls.

Vicious, accept Praters challenge or be silent on the matter. Regardless as your self proclaimed skill as a fleet captain, you have personally attacked the skills of individuals and clans which statistically would be impossible to gauge considering how much time you spend in port (according to reports.) So it is you, not your 'Fleets' that must answer for your comments.

However like all that have come before you, it will just be noise in the wind.

Good Day,

Ravenburg.

Vicious, you said you have never lost a battle.  Here is proof YOU lost a battle and sank.  Then you come back and say it doesn't count?  Lol.

A battle lead by me, with my clan, (and i specify that) cant care less to join in a throaway 3rd in a random fleet :P  and die.   so again you lost,  still waiting the tda vs sorry victory screen thx

*gets out the popcorn*

I remember personalities such as this Vicious. I was led by one once...although I must say at least our leadership actually addressed each of the points in a factual manner, what I seem to be hearing a lot from all this is ' A larger player base, beat a smaller player base, twice.' Now...I am not one to judge...but last time I checked the map the Piratas had a lot less territory than I am accustomed to...what happened?

My apologies on my ignorance, I have been gone for some time, but once upon a time even the British had significant beef with the Pirate invasion of the map.

However all of this is useless posturing. You have been called out Vicious, accept a challenge like a gentlemen like you brag to be, because you cannot for a second realise that saying you are one then bagging on 'Fair Fights' isn't hypocritical. A pirate you may be, however a coward I do not believe you are, you have obviously fought your way up the chain to spout such self entitlement and degrade all other players around you.

I will if I must qoute myself when we last had these issues on the Forum, I shall do so. For new players and current players to wish to continue then a code of conduct will always be followed, those that do not will be ignored. I for one do not have time for trolls.

Vicious, accept Praters challenge or be silent on the matter. Regardless as your self proclaimed skill as a fleet captain, you have personally attacked the skills of individuals and clans which statistically would be impossible to gauge considering how much time you spend in port (according to reports.) So it is you, not your 'Fleets' that must answer for your comments.

However like all that have come before you, it will just be noise in the wind.

Good Day,

Ravenburg.

ou contraire  all their battle where accurately recorded, screenshotted and registered  just go here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/13703-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

and you will have all history.  All pb screens, many youtube videos and twich record.

See their problem is that they like to argue on the forums  and claim victory on fights that never happened ,but they never post screens,  unfortunately i  recorded all exactly for this moments, knowing how delusional and negationist this guys are :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

us_flag_icon_sugarislife28_by_sugarislif

SORRY CAMPAIGN TOWARDS CHARLESTON VS USA NATION (12 days)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA LOST:

102 3RD RATES (18 CAPTURED) (3 to shrink bug)

22 BELLONAS (7 CAPTURED) (4 to shrink bug)

16 PAVELS (6 CAPTURED)

5 SANTI (2 CAPTURED) (1 to shrink bug)

32 CONSTITUTION (11 CAPTURED)

28 TRINCOMALEEE (9 CAPTURED)

MINOR SHIPS SINK/CAPTURED = 98

TOTAL CAPTURED/LOSS = 303 Ships

--------------------------------------------------

SORRY LOST:

3 SANTI (1 TO SHRINK BUG 1 GANKED OUTSIDE PB)

1 VICTORY IN PB

11 CONSTITUTION

8 TRINCOMALEE

7 3RD RATE

MINOR SHIPS FRIGS ETC: 9

TOTAL CAPTURED/LOSS = 39 Ships (over 70% of our losses where in an ow fight where we where outnumbered 2:1 and a throaway fleet vs a port where we where outnumbered and outgunned, the real losses made by the main fleet are less then 10 )

all kills/loss are certified by screens/videos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall SORRY Campaign stats:

851 ships sink/captured

63 ships lost

PB stats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PORT BATTLE STATS:

122 PB since clan foundation ( both usa time and pirate time)

76 Contested with more then 20 enemy in

120 won

2 lost (one outnumbered 15 vs 22 at savannah vs usa) one with a throaway 3rd/conny fleet vs fts+other brits in victories pavels and they lost 3 first at portillo managing to win due b/r at last 2.30min of the battle by 0.2 br) 

GOOD video that talk about whats going on the server in last week, (with a lot of recap about our clan action around Carslile)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS SO FAR

us_flag_icon_sugarislife28_by_sugarislif

USA

CLEANING" CAMPAIGN      SORRY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-67  PORTS in 10 days

USA LOSS:

5 santi (3 captured)

4 victory (1 captured)

12 pavels (6 captured)

14 bellonas (5 captured)

32 3rd rates (6 captured)

48  constitutions (9 captured)

22 trincomalee (7 captured)

minor ships frigs: 81

total =  218

SORRY LOSS:

3 SANTI ( 1 ganked cause was too behind the fleet lol) (1 me cause reinf circle spawned inside ground and once i was capture in a pb)

1 3rd rate 

8 conny/FRIGS -minor ships (2 snow also lol )

1 ingermanland (died by capturing santi)

total = 13

Still waiting for the screenshot from you.  The main screenshot you post, this one: 

260f7af.jpg

That first battle is actually a win for the US!! A glorious victory!!!
The US team is a screening fleet of smaller ships that have effectively pulled Sorry's fleet into battle at Brunswick to keep them from engaging the US fleet attacking St. Mary's!
This action as well as another south of St Mary's prevented any pirates from engaging in the defense of the port of St Mary's.
Once St. Mary's is captured the US players are told to escape...
The video of this battle is on YouTube (Naval Action Port Battle: St Mary's: 21 May 2016: Screening action)
Be forewarned... I dc'd during the battle and reconnect just in time for the St Mary's capture message...

Still waiting for the screenshot from you.  The main screenshot you post, this one: 

260f7af.jpg

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11616-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/13703-sorry-stars-and-skulls-pvp-1-eu-pirates/

20 pages go ahead and fetch them all video included, remember ays? and nuevitas? where you lost your entire firstrate fleet 14 ships killing 0 sorry ? and you even got a superior fleet composition, since we where equal in firstrates but we got 3rd rates while you got bellonaS?

no?  lets watch it again   the fleet on your side is almost all TDA     maybe becouse you not where there or your clan LIE to you, becouse they lost every single PB 

Post them yourself.  Not sure what you are talking about.  I haven't lost a first rate in a long time.  The last skillful players I lost a first rate to was the Rakers, who actually have skill, and that was almost a year ago.

Yet again though, keep ignoring the challenge.  You vs me Vicious, lets do this.

Round 1:

Worse than a bot