Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Wilson, y are u not joining a nation, as you betraied your own kind multiple times?

@Mod: it is really time to close this thread. this is all going to be mayhem. It is not necessary to blame on one clan and / or specific persons. I bet if this would be against any other clan the thread would be deleted allready without any comment. So please get rid of this mess.

nqi4n.jpg

Now vicious is present, find the difference, beside 1 SORRY, all the guys who died where wilson LOL and a random

I think I found another of Viscious' alts!! Or just a serious man crush.

Edited by Vernon Merrill

This thread demonstrates 21st century diplomacy as well as Neanderthal logic.

One side (attacker) seems to be made up of monkeys that want to throw shit at the other.

The other (defender) seems to made of monkeys that want to sling shit at the attacker.

As a result of the defender slinging shit at the attacker, the attacker slings shit back at the defender.

Still though, amusing to read.

/carryon

• Like 1

This thread demonstrates 21st century diplomacy as well as Neanderthal logic.

One side (attacker) seems to be made up of monkeys that want to throw shit at the other.

The other (defender) seems to made of monkeys that want to sling shit at the attacker.

As a result of the defender slinging shit at the attacker, the attacker slings shit back at the defender.

Still though, amusing to read.

/carryon

We were having a nice chat on TS yesterday about chimps and bonobos and evolution. Funny how things relate sometimes.

@Mod: it is really time to close this thread. this is all going to be mayhem. It is not necessary to blame on one clan and / or specific persons. I bet if this would be against any other clan the thread would be deleted allready without any comment. So please get rid of this mess.

Yes please.

Wilson, y are u not joining a nation, as you betraied your own kind multiple times?

Your right. might be time to close it.

But Don't forget who opened it with which intent ;-)

So ya second time i engage SORRY in a 1v1 guess what happens?.... he ran then surrendered after i took out his rear mast -.-(also screenshot of him talking big before the fight :D

Him saying that he is going to t-bag me and such.

Him running. -.-

He turned because i was catching up to him.  :D

And lastly the surrender after a "long and hard" battle.

Cant wait to fight SORRY in the turni. Lets hope they wont run from that :)(plz dont lose the first match -.-)

• Like 6

raider is post captain rank. you actually clubbed a seal.

First off post captain can field 250 crew, i was in a surprise which takes only 240 crew. is that really seal clubbing? second he was at IH which is about 2 hours from MT. He should not have been at IH if he didn't want to PvP lol and lastly there are reports of sorry seal clubbing sweds at gust(like rank 1-3). (it was also a 2/5 gold belle not really a noob ship :D)

• Like 4

well its a seal clubbing mate knowing the difference in expirience. nothing to be proud about - and making 5 screenshots, imo

I wouldn't of posted if he didn't talk crap before the battle :)(also i better not fight hardly anyone because i have so much more exp with pvp than others D:)

• Like 3

Give the SORRY seal credit, at least he didn't feel he needed 24 others to protect him.

There actually was a SORRY trinco but for some reason he never tried to help. I was expecting it to be a 2v1 but oh well :\

The one battle where sorry didn't outnumber 5 to 1.  Typically they sit in the greenzone until the BR is unmistakably in their favor.  I've seen them when they have 3 to 1 odds in their favor all run to the greenzone to hide, and then don't come out until they get reinforcements and heavy ships.  Oh, wait, they thought that the BR was in their favor.  All they could see was 1 TDA Rattlesnake (70BR), so Vicious came out with a Victory (!!)  to fight him (really??).  What he didn't know was that a TDA squadron was over the horizon, and that he had gone far enough where he couldn't get back into the greenzone.  Vicious was outwitted.

And, as usual, come out of the Greenzone with odds 5 to 1 in your favor and we won't give you a fight and we can just sit around playing chicken.  That's how the game works.  Instead, I'll find better targets to hit.  Perhaps lone sorry members like the one SeaWolf was showing.

• Like 2