Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Damned teak, this evil wood once more caused a disastrous defeat to Lord Viscous and his followers.

It is a well known fact of the Age of Sail that teak wood is more likely to result in forum posts going septic.

• Like 4

entire fleet teak, not made for fight liveoak firstrates 

80% could not cause dmg cause small caliber vs liveoak+extraplanking+doublerepair perk

we lost 1 dur on shitty gank ships, you lost between this fight and fights before 4 firstrates (almost 5, one was at 5% ) (2 captured) 3 bellona(2 captured)  2 buc.(2 captured) So at end of the the roam, we got home some firstrates wich are much harder  to replace then free teak buc, or renomee. withouth consider the modules lost in all that firstrates.

Fight proof that bring 15 people in teak ships is pointless,  with that number we should go liveoak (if we where liveoak you where all dead)          teak is fine if you go for ganks not big fights  (i was the only one liveoak )

Never liked fast wood tbh :P

ps: overall we got already 9 firstrates from swedish and like 20 buc/bellonas, in 3-4 days  and won every fight beside one, so we are in big positive :P

ps: this one insta surrendered o_O

free_vic.jpg

hahahhahaha you had 5x Bucks, a bunch of Consti and Ingers.... seriously you can't spin this. The armor of the first rates is barely better than even a Consti and they sacrifice all speed and maneuverability.

• Like 1

Thank Pirate Jesus that we have this forum, where trolls can shout out B) .

None of those damn bastards ever came back :angry: ! Probably quite accidentally they passed by the brothel and decided to go for in a while ... Nasty scoundrels, hope they catch gonorrhea :ph34r: !

I've always been curious what the dialogue was like in SORRY as they sailed from defeat to camping battle screen,..  thanks for reaffirming my suspicions. When you descend as a massive group onto a new player in surprise and sink them, do you think that Sweden is ragging at you? No one cares. Most of the time we don't even bother chasing you because you refuse to fight anything less then 2 to 1 odds, and even then you usually just attack each other to run away.... and on the off chance you decide to "fight" when you have overwhelming odds and still lose, you have more excuses than a pot head in middle school.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

• Like 4

hahahhahaha you had 5x Bucks, a bunch of Consti and Ingers.... seriously you can't spin this. The armor of the first rates is barely better than even a Consti and they sacrifice all speed and maneuverability.

We got a nice after talk With tommy in our ts3.  

You must be very green, A liveoak bellona can melt 2 teak buc side even facing them side on side at 100mt expecial with extraplanking+planking and double repair :)   The only guys able to dmg that firsts where the buc wich where primary istantly    and in minor factor the 32pd of the ingers. the rest where in general useless.      So our real dps where  very low.   The small ships where in general scared and fight from too much distance, instead sail around and sternrake as i asked :) (big mistake ) 

My point is that a fleet that large teak have no sense, tbh is was a conglomerate of people not planned,  we meet each other in ow.

In this particular fight    80% of our dps not was able to pierce the liveoak+planking, while   almost all their broad where able to cause dmg on our ships, that caused our health poll to melt down very fast. 

if you not pierce you not do dmg.. so number of cannons on field not tells anything  for sure our small ships should have stern rake all time instead be scared and fight from imho useless distance.

Is a loss but dictated more by our own wrong ships setup, and mathematics on field then enemy power, (they did no mistakes imho  beside single players isolate themself)     for example if our fleet where Liveoak they where going to lose all, and we where going to lose only 4-5 ships top.   

Lord Teakophobe's explanation would be convincing had none of us ever played the game before. As it is, well ... I think it needs some more work.

Other people victory not make you any better whatsoever you know? :P    but Usa is used to take credits on other nations victories since you cant archieve anything by your own,.

• Like 1

Other people victory not make you any better whatsoever you know? :P    but Usa is used to take credits on other nations victories since you cant archieve anything by your own,.

to archive ?

ar ot achieve ?

Basically, as they are unable to put in buy orders to "dry out" the pirate nation...maybe archive

I am not so sure....

We got a nice after talk With tommy in our ts3.  

You must be very green, A liveoak bellona can melt 2 teak buc side even facing them side on side at 100mt expecial with extraplanking+planking and double repair :)   The only guys able to dmg that firsts where the buc wich where primary istantly    and in minor factor the 32pd of the ingers. the rest where in general useless.      So our real dps where  very low.   The small ships where in general scared and fight from too much distance, instead sail around and sternrake as i asked :) (big mistake ) 

My point is that a fleet that large teak have no sense, tbh is was a conglomerate of people not planned,  we meet each other in ow.

In this particular fight    80% of our dps not was able to pierce the liveoak+planking, while   almost all their broad where able to cause dmg on our ships, that caused our health poll to melt down very fast. 

if you not pierce you not do dmg.. so number of cannons on field not tells anything  for sure our small ships should have stern rake all time instead be scared and fight from imho useless distance.

Is a loss but dictated more by our own wrong ships setup, and mathematics on field then enemy power, (they did no mistakes imho  beside single players isolate themself)     for example if our fleet where Liveoak they where going to lose all, and we where going to lose only 4-5 ships top.   

if you are sailing side by side with a ship of line without at least an equal one you are doing it wrong. I love teak in lots of ships and do very well with it....   did you know by angling your ship when in a faster and more maneuverable one you can deflect shots? You do realize that positioning as a group and working together literally wins or loses the fight right? Are you seriously implying you would have won the fight had the ships been reversed? I am sure OCEAN could have won the battle with the Bucks you had and nothing else.

• Like 5

I Esp like when Vicious was typing in the wrong chat for all to see how he wouldn't fight with the Russians anymore they were so stupid doing this wrong and doing that wrong.

I all ways thought the Rubli  clan were the better pirate players when it came to pb's guess Vicious doesn't think so disrespecting them like that ?

I Esp like when Vicious was typing in the wrong chat for all to see how he wouldn't fight with the Russians anymore they were so stupid doing this wrong and doing that wrong.

I all ways thought the Rubli  clan were the better pirate players when it came to pb's guess Vicious doesn't think so disrespecting them like that ?

1) i not type  it in open chat by error, they really are the most stupid players i ever seen, they rushed towards swedish fleet alone  turning up an easy fight into a mess

2) there was 1 rubli only all russians where 18k

3) you cant even look a screenshot.

4) Strangely  the battle crashed when odds where impossible for swedish while in all other grand turk battles nothing happened... nice use of spam congratz

no screen of yesterday fail tommy? strange..  france denmark+sweden vs sorry.

I thought this thread was called "Glorious Victories against the hated SORRY Clan". 

Not: "Indecisive battle against the hate SORRY Clan".

You guys Chained our sails while running for just about 65 minutes, at that point i didn't care about anything except shooting a few cannonsballs at you :D

Totally forgot that boarding was in game and just rushed straight into your fleet :P 

But wasn't really a fail. 

Summary: 

Pirate side:

15 Ships (6 AI).

4430 BR (Counting AI)

3350 BR (Not Counting AI) 

VS

Swe/DKN/Fr Side:

8 Ships.

3430 BR.

We lost 1 Buc, 1 Pavel and 1 Trinco. 

You lost all the AI's, 1 Pavel and 1 Ingermanland? (Feel free to correct me i'm wrong)

Remember what i said yesterday? When you bring AI to a fight, they count. If you think they don't count then don't bring them.. ;) 

Like we said in the battle, twas fun when you finally fought. I enjoy fights. Doesn't matter if i sink. 

Answer me one thing btw. (You forgot to last night). 

What does it matter if there is 8 players from Sweden, or 4 Swedish, 3 French and 1 danish? Oh right, it's unfair because we are 3 different nations. 

- In fact, we were on 3 different TS' last night which isn't ideal as you well know. Considering how much you complain about it :P

• Like 2

I thought this thread was called "Glorious Victories against the hated SORRY Clan". 

Not: "Indecisive battle against the hate SORRY Clan".

You guys Chained our sails while running for just about 65 minutes, at that point i didn't care about anything except shooting a few cannonsballs at you :D

Totally forgot that boarding was in game and just rushed straight into your fleet :P

But wasn't really a fail. 

Summary: 

Pirate side:

15 Ships (6 AI).

4430 BR (Counting AI)

3350 BR (Not Counting AI) 

VS

Swe/DKN/Fr Side:

8 Ships.

3430 BR.

We lost 1 Buc, 1 Pavel and 1 Trinco. 

You lost all the AI's, 1 Pavel and 1 Ingermanland? (Feel free to correct me i'm wrong)

Remember what i said yesterday? When you bring AI to a fight, they count. If you think they don't count then don't bring them.. ;)

Like we said in the battle, twas fun when you finally fought. I enjoy fights. Doesn't matter if i sink. 

Answer me one thing btw. (You forgot to last night). 

What does it matter if there is 8 players from Sweden, or 4 Swedish, 3 French and 1 danish? Oh right, it's unfair because we are 3 different nations. 

- In fact, we were on 3 different TS' last night which isn't ideal as you well know. Considering how much you complain about it :P

and another 10 guys who tryed to join and didnt cause timer.

"call for fair fights bring 17 ppl vs 8 from 3 nations"

Strange attitude for someone who look for pvp but is always part of huge coalitions and always bring triple-quadruple nations fleet composition vs us, or undock 12 firstrates for fight a fast gang.      when i do it i not lie to you, if i undock 10 firstrate for kill your gang is becouse i can and i dont give a damn about fair fight.  problem is you claim continuously that you look for challenge and fair fights you wanna be in underdog nation but in fact you make 3 nation fleet for go vs us over and over.

When sorry was steamrolling brit or usa we where alone our clan, the rest of the pirates where hours away doing their thing so the pirate "numbers" never applyed to us since we where doing our own things.  So it was always sorry vs the rest.  not sorry and pirates vs the rest  so in my opinion SORRY incarnate the underdog much more then anything else. it just happened that we where stronger in term of ranks ships etc but if you look all our history we where 90% of time purely sorry vs everybody.

i am much more honest about :)

ps: i bet killing in 1-2 volley that grey frigs was a huge problem right?  you lost that fight becouse you where cocky that is. while we applyed a strategy a competent pvper like you should know that 4 2nd rate with 42 pounders matters much more then ingermanlands etc barely able to damage you. so we got only 2 ship able to dps you. One thing is dps on paper another is real dps,  if you not pierce you do no dmg. so 70% of our dps where unable to be applyed on your 2nd rates thats why we chain shot you and then board you.

In my opinion you lost that fight not by much but you did, you where able to kill all of us with a good strategy, but you didnt.

i not QQ you can bring 7 nations vs a sorry fleet i not care, but dont ask for fair fights then ok ? be coherent. My problem with you is that you words about fair fight and be underdog not reflect your actions in game you always put yourself in a higher morale ground, when in game you do exactly like i do but you pretend to be different.