Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

No ts = no fleet from us

Has been a big story in the nation chat.

The SORRY players let all other players down and ran off.

Main argument: All the others were not in the coalition Team Speak.

You could also argue, "you were not in our clan, so who cares?"

The SORRY clans need to decide when to enter Port Battles. There were many many others being

out there willing to enter the PB without TS. Entering a PB and then running off ASAP is no

good strategy, whatever way you look at it !.

SHAME SHAME !

No ts = no fleet,  if you enjoy playng like that we dont,  is called quality standards,  we do fleet with clans like code, gaf etc, who are willing to fight in an organized way.

You dont need us if you wanna do 25 people withouth comms and commanders, u can have 25 wilson any time you like, then dont cry you lose every pb :). if you wanna charge in total absence of comms, tactics, commander etc with 0 organization is your choice. We fight in an organized way only.

i not was there yesterday so i didnt call that move, but the officer who did it have 100% of my support, it was the right decision. 

Baby when we made sweet love durring our boarding on your santi, we had some connection. I still have that santi waiting for the right man to fully satisfy her.

i Have 7 usa santi captured from that campaign only :) in my accounts and i will trade 2 santi for 75 usa ports anyday :) for not talk about the tears.

No ts = no fleet from us

i not was there yesterday so i didnt call that move, but the officer who did it have 100% of my support, it was the right decision. 

You don´t see the point right? You say no TS = no FLEET.

There were not enough in TS, still you enter a PB and then realize "Oh, there are not enough in TS ! We better leave..."

With this behaviour, you fooled all other 16 guys, who where trapped in the battle and bound to loose.

And then you come and say..."Hahah, we told you, you can never win a PB without TS ! We have quality standards and you don´t"

Is this your logic ???

I was not part of the PB, but I felt with all the other guys who have been left.

What do you loose? 1 dura? And you ran off a 25 vs. 25 battle?

And you pissed of 16 being left and others outside who wanted to participate.

Is this your QUALITY standard? Enter a PB and leave ASAP!???

What quality are you talking of?

And you still think this is the right decision? We all make mistakes, and for sure

this was a bad mistake. But, if you still think this was by any standards right?

Well then, it is futile and further discussions unnessesary.

Edited by Wilson09

No it was not the right decision. If they entered the battle they should have stayed. If your rule is only fighting with comms thats fine. But you took 9 spots that could have been filled by other players. Then from the looks of things your guys ran out of the battle (just a guess) without telling the rest you where running away. 

Vicious, leadership is more then picking fights you know you can win. Its sticking out the fights you know you are going to lose and showing people that you will stay with them through the good and the bad.

• Like 5

Who are you talking of? Me?

There has been pictures posted ? Do you see my name in there?

No. Below, I posted I was not part of the Port battle.

It is pretty clear that PBs should be run by the biggest clans,

organization, time numbers and TS matters. Easy to understand.

No one is questioning it.

I am raising my voive on behalf of casuals who entered the Port Battle.

Any good organized clan announces clear messages to the community how the PB should be fought

and who is allowed to enter. This is widely accepted by the community.

What ships to take, TS obligatory.

But to enter a PB as a clan and to leave ASAP is a no go!

>>Now people are wondering why SORRY would sabotage a port defense.

I can only suspect that it is his strategy.

Like, follow me, join SORRY, or you are doomed.

Problem is, many players leave, and any community needs also unorganized players,

traders who provide goods to the market, screen. Everybody plays a certain role

and is of value.

Furthermore, with this behaviour you gain reputation. Who is going to fill the ranks

in a PB run by the Sorry-clan ? Will those 16 guys turn up next time, I doubt it.

Edited by Wilson09

I understand SORRY's stance on this. Teamspeak is a vital tool for any major fleet engagement. Having half a fleet in Teamspeak and the other half randoms can be very bad, and can cost you a fight even if you have greater BR. This has been the case in many battles off of the coast of Kingston where 25 randoms rally and get crushed by a fleet half their size due to no communication.

However, abandoning fellow pirates when the pirate nation is in the state that it is in was the wrong decision.

I'd recomend you advertise your national TS to smaller clans and randoms. I worked decently enough for us Brits :)

Edited by Cutler Beckett of SOB

Bear in mind that, when the new Alliance rules come into effect and pirates get froze out of large parts of it, Lord Flapping Gums will probably go National. He'll sabotage the pirates and then use their problems, that he had a hand in causing, as an excuse for that jump.  

Been there and done that with him already.

No ts = no fleet from us

I agree with this, don't know why so many people hate on it. It's not hard to get a 10 buck headset and a shitty mic.

Obviously not the coolest thing to abandon allies in a battle, but honestly would you risk a fight where you have 12 floating turds in your team against an opponent with 25 players in contact with each other?

Personally, coming from a game like EvE where you need Jabber, IRC, TS, Skype, Mumble, <enter random voic some dumb alliance will use here> , etc etc. This game is a godsend, no having to keep up with everything that happens, can take a couple of days off not have aggro with spreadsheet nerds that are pissed because you weren't on jabber for an hour.

• Like 1

No it was not the right decision. If they entered the battle they should have stayed. If your rule is only fighting with comms thats fine. But you took 9 spots that could have been filled by other players. Then from the looks of things your guys ran out of the battle (just a guess) without telling the rest you where running away. 

Vicious, leadership is more then picking fights you know you can win. Its sticking out the fights you know you are going to lose and showing people that you will stay with them through the good and the bad.

Leadership is exactly picking fights you can win, or have reasonable chance to win, and working for augment your chance and preserving your fleet, your clan, your resource.        your way of thinking: the lets try anyway even if 70% of fleet is not in ts3, is a jocke good for people with no clan, and incompetent  like wilson.      My guys called the others to join ts3 over and over and over. none come. they left when in battle half where going in a direction half in another , not even following written orders.     at that point you now what? everybody wanna die like retards? die alone.

my guys reconized that the battle was lost the moment our fleet started to split around and none where following orders, not even written, so why lose our ships for such people?  kudos to them for see the situation in advance and have some analytic mind, and gtfo from that mess.

We all know very well that you are the most skilled Admiral + the smartest leader in Naval Action, how could I question that?

All know that you are a spy troll, and you are blacklisted from all coalition clans and you still in KOS.   and all of this way before i returned. how you explain that? :P,  just change nation instead cry on me or SORRY. 

Also we are pirates, there is no allies here, beside the clans i have a direct agreement with.  the randoms is not included.  We not own anything to the randoms, we not need to justify our action to randoms  etc,   they talk only when pirates are in danger  then hide again pve when others expand the border for them.

Expecial if the  prototype of a random behave like Wilson09 :)        

Leadership is exactly picking fights you can win, or have reasonable chance to win, and working for augment your chance and preserving your fleet, your clan, your resource.        your way of thinking: the lets try anyway even if 70% of fleet is not in ts3, is a jocke good for people with no clan, and incompetent  like wilson.      My guys called the others to join ts3 over and over and over. none come. they left when in battle half where going in a direction half in another , not even following written orders.     at that point you now what? everybody wanna die like retards? die alone.

my guys reconized that the battle was lost the moment our fleet started to split around and none where following orders, not even written, so why lose our ships for such people?  kudos to them for see the situation in advance and have some analytic mind, and gtfo from that mess.

Then please , for the love of GOD, please remove this reference from the beginning of your "videos"....  If the 300 Spartans thought what you you descibed as "leadership", then they would have just run away...  At this point, you're just making a fool of yourself....

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Now, now, let's not be too hard on Lord Blabbermouth.

We know that he is a very timid fighter from his numerous statements that he needs 24 other Santis with him when he sails. Thus, it should come as no surprise to us that he considers running from any adversity as a brilliant tactic.

Edited by GrapeShot

Then please , for the love of GOD, please remove this reference from the beginning of your "videos"....  If the 300 Spartans thought what you you descibed as "leadership", then they would have just run away...  At this point, you're just making a fool of yourself....

maxresdefault.jpg

You mean like tda? left usa twice hiding in neutral city leaving their nation to be closed in a capital vs 1 clan? (not 4 nation?) how ironic :P 

Now, now, let's not be too hard on Lord Blabbermouth.

We know that he is a very timid fighter from his numerous statements that he needs 24 other Santis with him when he sails. Thus, it should come as no surprise to us that he considers running from any adversity as a brilliant tactic.

You do realize your pityful nation got humiliated by my clan twice? Hardly a timid way to play the game  a clan vs a nation (and even brits and dutch came to help you),  while you need 3 nations holding your hand for exit from your hole? and you even cry when they not consider usa in the agreements they make cause you fear to face us again alone?

Call me whenever a single usa clan will grow  balls to face openly another nation in game, meanhile keep begging swedish british and dutch to fight what you cant win k ?

You think i give a fuck to please or be good towards random pirates? who do nothing, cry all time, carebear all time?I remember TDA running and hiding leaving your randoms to die vs US.   IF thats good for you why is not good for us?

I fight only in an organized way. end of story.  I now that this piss you off since all you do is gank poor organized pirate fleets not in ts3, composed by noobs, or stragglers tryng to reach the main fleet.  But thats not my problem :)

I always engaged as clan entire nations openly charging them to defeat us, while your entire gameplay dear TDA self proclamed elite pvpers, is hunt for lowskilled pveers, or in general un-organized people :)  a  very cheap way to get easy victories that matters 0. a low risk enviroment, pretty contraddictory gameplay for a clan who call themself elite pvp.   Every time you faced my fleet you lost, how strange... 

Nation or clan doesn't matter, what matters is numbers and the higher levels.  Just because your clan took on a nation doesnt mean anything if you are heavier than that nation.  To get higher level than us and heavier than us and richer than us, your clan used an ai exploit that was removed before we could use it to level up and exponentially increase our money.

I can't think once when TDA left a port battle at the start.  But I can think of several times when Sorry did that, even when we were all in Teamspeak together.  Seems to be a common theme.  Also seems to be similar to krall amarr.

This is very good for the SORRY recruitment. Every time any of your fellows start recruiting publicly, we can just link this. So keep talking, Vicious.

Discovered hot water? if someone wanna play in an organized way can join us, or other big clans in the coalition otherwise i dont give a damn, i am not lord protector of every pirate cryboy carebear, and certainly i not own them anything, while at list i saved pirate territory multiple times while they where hunting in pve..

I am not changed at all, before anything there is my clan. and this since stars and stripes.  If my clan not enjoy or not have fun doing a certain thing, even if is "unpolite" or not popular choice for our nation, we not do it.  We bend for no one include other pirates. dont like it? SORRY .. cant care less

Nation or clan doesn't matter, what matters is numbers and the higher levels.  Just because your clan took on a nation doesnt mean anything if you are heavier than that nation.  To get higher level than us and heavier than us and richer than us, your clan used an ai exploit that was removed before we could use it to level up and exponentially increase our money.

I can't think once when TDA left a port battle at the start.  But I can think of several times when Sorry did that, even when we were all in Teamspeak together.

I remember sorry leaving a pb where a tda member exploded in middle of us :) killing 3 of us and thats why we got pissed off , and refused to join another defence  wich such incompetent people I also remembering sorry defending a port, while you and tf wanted to command us to defend the one you wanted, like you where in charge of deciding what we would do., Your self proclamed in charge of USA.  2 minor clans tryng to dictate on a vastly superior clan was just lol. and History proofed who was wrong, you lost your entire nation port ownership twice to that clan you wanted to command :) becouse you where thinking you where above us,  purely becouse you where old clans.  Not understanding  that your power/numbers in game was LOL.  Paper tigers.. self-proclamed in lead, really scared of a clan wich strenght was based of in-game performance and numbers instead  a "council"   (8/10 of the council leaders not where even playng in fleet let alone lead them, paper leadership with no in game-skill to backbone their positions)

I remember sorry leaving a pb where a tda member exploded in middle of us :) killing 3 of us and thats why we got pissed off , and refused to join another defence  wich such incompetent people I also remembering sorry defending a port, while you and tf wanted to command us to defend the one you wanted, like you where in charge of deciding what we would do., Your self proclamed in charge of USA.  2 minor clans tryng to dictate on a vastly superior clan was just lol. and History proofed who was wrong, you lost your entire nation port ownership twice to that clan you wanted to command :) becouse you where thinking you where above us,  purely becouse you where old clans.  Not understanding in game strenght.

Explosions happen.  If I remember right, he went up in like 5 seconds.  It could have happened to any of your guys.  3rd, YOU GUYS WERE telling us to join the PB.  When WE JOINED, you all did not and went to another port, even though YOU GUYS were leading and we were following your guys' plan.  Then, all of a sudden, without warning, you guys drop out without saying a word and disappear.

I can't think once when TDA left a port battle at the start.  But I can think of several times when Sorry did that, even when we were all in Teamspeak together.  Seems to be a common theme.  Also seems to be similar to krall amarr.

Jeez prater how delusional you are, i was rear admiral way before anybody used ai reinforcements, and 50% of our clan come from pvp2, they exploiters too?

Always excuse

We where higher levels

heavyer clan then a nation

More pop then your nation? really? when we started we where less then 60  vs your entire nation, if i recall tda alone where bigger then us :)

Richer clan

What else we got steam engine in our ships?  and 380mm cannons?   and what  the 2nd time ?  you where equal rank 2nd time, still more clans then us etc

What about AYs? where you got more firstrates and bigger ships then us? what your excuse there?  where TDA after 15 min of engagement run for save your ships leaving the others to die?  watch the video, becouse you seams to miss a lot of your clan actions...

So seams we overall where better at you at playng the game at a level that a 60 man clan was able to defeat how many? 15 usa clans? of 500+ people combined? only tda+tf+sg where 250+ 

ps: TDA left and run majority of PB vs us leaving the other clans to die in multiple occasions :) wanna me to post screens ? or wanna go fetch them yourself in our old recruitment thread?

at list first 10 sorry vs usa engagements, the first to run out eveyr time in the pb where TDA  as you can see by all screens, majority of people to die is always NON TDA :)

vc3OPft.jpg?1

sorry_vs_tda_others.jpg

ss_vs_all.jpgss_vs_tda_tf_and_scrubs.jpg