Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

TDflee won't stick around to fight unless they have 5 to 1 odds. Show up 1v1 or even 2v1 and they run away. To the point where there's no point in PvPing outside mortimer, annoying to have these little trumpo's picking on the low levels.

LOL.

Snoggy, you are ridiculous and no one believes a word you say, especially when that is precisely the type of combat many of us look for.  The problem is, the majority of the time, you can't come out of the greenzone unless you have lineships vs frigates.  Hey, Blackbeard does a 4v1vs heavier ships and wins.

Also, with that accusation, care to back up your word with action?  Let's 1v1.

• Like 5

LOL.

Snoggy, you are ridiculous and no one believes a word you say, especially when that is precisely the type of combat many of us look for. The problem is, the majority of the time, you can't come out of the greenzone unless you have lineships vs frigates. Hey, Blackbeard does a 4v1vs heavier ships and wins.

Also, with that accusation, care to back up your word with action? Let's 1v1.

Steady on prater old man,pretty soon every one this sorry lot will have received one of your white feathers for cowardice, I must say as a fan of the film the duelists I can only say, I like your style man. Edited by Tac

Carebear?

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

Will rainbow unicorn dolphin kitten circle jerk work for you? I mean combined they would equal a carebear. Edited by SwartzT

Carebear?

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

People like Swartz and Snoggy can only name call.  That's about all they know how to do.  It's that attitude which has been highly prevalent in sorry since its inception that helped get them to this point in the first place.

• Like 3

People like Swartz and Snoggy can only name call. That's about all they know how to do. It's that attitude which has been highly prevalent in sorry since its inception that helped get them to this point in the first place.

Name call? If you think calling an alliance a literal carebear or Dolphin or any majestic animal is name calling then I don't know what is. What's with the flack Prater? I am not even in SORRY to begin with. Edited by SwartzT

Hope your rainbow mutual jerkoff circle wasted enough time yesterday by Macao while we were killing Swedes on their home waters :ph34r: .

No ,you were seal clubbing guys with very little experience till we came back and then you all hid in IH.

And btw when did seal clubbing get taken off the punishable list ?

Yea I see you post one old screenshot you posted before on global and one without you in it lol.

And now your running around in a rattlesnake refusing to engage. Why does your clan keep you, you treat them like dirt and slaves to provide for you.

I thought the idea of a pirate was to not bow down to a Dictator such as yourself , to be free to roam and conquer what they wanted. Oh wait a minute now, I guess that means they are not pirates since they are not free and under your tyrannical rule: Play a lot or get out...supply me everything...kill this nation while I hide in port...protect me if someone tries to pvp 1 on 1 with me.

Now that doesn't sound like the ideals of a pirate as set forth when we started testing this it sounds more like a dictatorship with you as the dictator and the others working there ass off getting very little enjoyment out of the game having to do as you decree.

I got a lot of that out of your posting in game and in forum and listening to your fellow clan members and fellow pirates.

I'll leave you with this thought.

A leader leads by example and from the front and accepts any challenge calling him out one on one.

I just haven't seen any of those qualities in you ever in fact in 3.5k hours of playing this game I have never seen another player run and hide as much as you have done behind others to protect himself lol. Slaves to the great Lord Vicious

I would be very interested in seeing your kill stats and what you have been killing yourself personally and in what type of ship you and they were in.

Bet that would speak volumes about your skill and player status.

Beat your minions and make them produce for you go ahead the minute they submitted to you they ceased to be pirates in fact they became what you all so loudly claimed you turned pirate not to be lol.

Think I actually liked the all hail the pig cloud a little better now lmao

OINKMEN

Edited by Dragonfire

No ,you were seal clubbing guys with very little experience till we came back and then you all hid in IH.

And btw when did seal clubbing get taken off the punishable list ?

Because when pirates blob together to attack a minority during off-hours and primarily undefended ports it's supposed "leet skillz". When they focus fire the underdogs, refuse diplomacy or negotiations, and continue to brag about it as if it were a great sense of accomplishment it is supposedly a testament to their power. They seek appeasement in attention-whoring.

However if any entity large or small were to capture territory from the pirates it is supposedly "not supposed to count" because "but uhh.. we uhhh chose not to defend those.. Yeah that's it. Yeah you're capturing undefended ports." or "We weren't ready." or my favorite "We have like 30-50 people ready at all times we just chose not to fight right now."

When an entity or nation brings a group to engage the pirates of equal or similar value then it's time for pirates to flee, tag each other, Run to port (running contraband), or famously wait in battle screen.

For a bunch of guys err, kids that talk so tough i believe they really have perfected the art of hide and go seek in Naval Action. I'm just assuming the Coward Perk is just automatically coded into their characters upon joining their faction now. So eager to talk the talk but so unwilling to own up to their actions or consequences.

What i find particularly interesting is the psychological aspect in which the very faction that seems to be caring so much about not fighting, not defending, not wanting to lose anything is labeling all of those who are willing to fight, and those willing to put themselves in conflict as "care bears". It's ironic that the faction that in definition is doing the most caring right now is pointing the finger outwards.

The main staple of the Pirate "Faction" has deteriorated to forum PVP. I'm looking forward to some of the upcoming patch changes to see what reworks are up and coming. It could actually include some fun dynamics if the atmosphere is right.

Edited by Woody051
  • Like 1

PIRRATES !

Hur hur hur...

RN couldn't save a full score of traders in their own waters. Two of them fully laden with goodies. Was a very good sortie I must say and did prove the earlier reconnaissance for trade routes and prime time for traders to be moving about ( notes taken ).

My advice, in all sarcasm is:

- keep hugging the coast at safe distance from the ports and leaving them poor sods to their fates

- keep sending brig types to chase schooners.

I see you talk the talk but can't make the walk even if anyone is surely asking for help on Nation. I bet you can't be bothered.

No offense but you mistake fleet and squadron combat with piracy and while you are fighting Sorry ( go Brits! ), many others are just making hell to your traders which is fine with us. Your labour hours, your plantations, our profit.

Yea I see you post one old screenshot you posted before on global and one without you in it lol.

And now your running around in a rattlesnake refusing to engage. Why does your clan keep you, you treat them like dirt and slaves to provide for you.

I thought the idea of a pirate was to not bow down to a Dictator such as yourself , to be free to roam and conquer what they wanted. Oh wait a minute now, I guess that means they are not pirates since they are not free and under your tyrannical rule: Play a lot or get out...supply me everything...kill this nation while I hide in port...protect me if someone tries to pvp 1 on 1 with me.

Now that doesn't sound like the ideals of a pirate as set forth when we started testing this it sounds more like a dictatorship with you as the dictator and the others working there ass off getting very little enjoyment out of the game having to do as you decree.

I got a lot of that out of your posting in game and in forum and listening to your fellow clan members and fellow pirates.

I'll leave you with this thought.

A leader leads by example and from the front and accepts any challenge calling him out one on one.

I just haven't seen any of those qualities in you ever in fact in 3.5k hours of playing this game I have never seen another player run and hide as much as you have done behind others to protect himself lol. Slaves to the great Lord Vicious

I would be very interested in seeing your kill stats and what you have been killing yourself personally and in what type of ship you and they were in.

Bet that would speak volumes about your skill and player status.

Beat your minions and make them produce for you go ahead the minute they submitted to you they ceased to be pirates in fact they became what you all so loudly claimed you turned pirate not to be lol.

Think I actually liked the all hail the pig cloud a little better now lmao

OINKMEN

7 nation vs  1 clan who is hiding behind who?

also i am primary in every fights since 4-5 months i lost less then 10 ships overall in 5 months