Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

That´s not the point.

I have no issue with Lord Vicious or the most of the others Sorry payers,

as long as they don´t attack me, I am fine.

It´s this guy bountyhunter permanently harrassing

me inchat or ingame.

I guess, you get this in any game, in any nation.

I will not give-in to this guy.

Instead a joined a clan called

"Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis" ("Thus always I bring death to tyrants").

That´s the reason I play pirates.

I will not play for an imperialist / warmongering (by that time) nation like Brits or Spain.

And I will not give in to trolls.

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 1

Are you for real Wilson? or that some clever trolling? 

You got blacklisted by an entire coalition, stop talking about SORRY.  You only make your situation worst :P  keep going like this and i will send a mail for make you get directly hunted on sight instead   be an "optional" choice for who wanna do it (very low amount of people at moment, but they are raising rapidly  if you keep writing wallofnonsensetears like that)

The funny thing is our nation isn't gone, so I dont know how we've lost our nation.  Also, I was gone when the nation lost, so that doesn't count.  I have to come up with specific circumstances for something to count, much like you.

Anyway, still care for that fight?  Or are you and sorry going to hide in the green zone like you guys do every night until you can be sure to have 4x our BR?  If we happen to get you alone in a Santi, and capture you, you would still say it doesn't count.

Search for a hole you will need it soon, dutch, brits, swedish cant hold your hands 4 ever :)

SORRYALIVE3.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry but your mighty SORRY fleet looks pretty mixed. Try to get a fleet full of your clan only before you try to impress anyone. You don't bring more players than any other big clan.

Keep going like this and 4 nations keep attacking your ports every day.

Maybe you can bring your fleet one day. Maybe but you can't defend 4 ports at once. The wind is on our side. Like every great conquerer you got your ass kicked too and you don't like it.

And that dude bountyhunter is probably the most toxic player. Everytime I see him insulting and bullying other players in global channel. I wonder when a mod will stop this.

He even doesn't reply on tribunal cause he has no excuses for his behaviour.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

Sorry but your mighty SORRY fleet looks pretty mixed. Try to get a fleet full of your clan only before you try to impress anyone. You don't bring more players than any other big clan.

Keep going like this and 4 nations keep attacking your ports every day.

Maybe you can bring your fleet one day. Maybe but you can't defend 4 ports at once. The wind is on our side. Like every great conquerer you got your ass kicked too and you don't like it.

And that dude bountyhunter is probably the most toxic player. Everytime I see him insulting and bullying other players in global channel. I wonder when a mod will stop this.

You seams desperate , got 22 sorry today on, another week and we are 30+,  Got 7 engagements today sink 30 ships lost 0, how much time you can spend around our capital?   time is against you :) and you know it.       Coalitions are weaker then a single entity, all i need is 25 people on every day. And your presence here will not be anymore fun and cost/effective :)

And they not even trained 80% still  new, give me a bit of time :) i just returned 2 week ago after 2 months of stop

SORRY2.jpg

no comment

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/260465617077400367/57EBDAA92DC86BCA25FBCD53CC5221CBF6CD0209/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/260465617077400927/21AA3AF6485BD34797BE2E84C313FDFD47B6BFF5/

Edited by Wilson09

Thanks for posting this... I can use it to cross-reference the various players who have pm'd us about switching factions.....

Bla bla, proof or shut up

I remember brits and usa joining us :)   and can make you a list.  Why someone would ever join usa? (like yesterday in global you where begging dutch to join your fleet for engage us, sorry they where busy getting roflstomped already ) as son swedish dutch brit stop hold your hands you are done again my friend.    Keep ganking pirate noobs between mortimer and la tortuga, is the top you can do. 

• Like 1

Mirko put a sock in it will you? Everyone (including your own guys) are sick and tired of your constant blabbering.

You seams frustrated of how low  the other nation have usa into consideration , your bigger partners did not include usa into safe territory 8-(((     

You seams frustrated of how low  the other nation have usa into consideration , your bigger partners did not include usa into safe territory 8-(((     

You clearly have no idea, as always, as to what is transpiring here. It is cute, you can almost see the cogs whirring in your head.

You clearly have no idea, as always, as to what is transpiring here. It is cute, you can almost see the cogs whirring in your head.

I always wondered, since i removed your firstrate fleet, every time you see a firstrate fleet from another nation, did you feel an itch? like having  a phantom fleet?  sorry i should not jocke about cripple nations 

200_s.gif

I always wondered, since i removed your firstrate fleet, every time you see a firstrate fleet from another nation, did you feel an itch? like having  a phantom fleet?  sorry i should not jocke about cripple nations 

The only itch I get is the throbbing in my loins when I see you my love.

You seams desperate , got 22 sorry today on, another week and we are 30+,  Got 7 engagements today sink 30 ships lost 0, how much time you can spend around our capital?   time is against you :) and you know it.       Coalitions are weaker then a single entity, all i need is 25 people on every day. And your presence here will not be anymore fun and cost/effective :)

And they not even trained 80% still  new, give me a bit of time :) i just returned 2 week ago after 2 months of stop

SORRY2.jpg

LOL. So when the USA was full of fresh players, you did little more than insult, and continue, to insult the US for not being able to field a full fleet for battle. And you insist that having more, bigger ships somehow equates to being more skilled. And now you expect the same consideration in return?

I will do your new players a favor and offer this free advice:

Leave the SORRY clan. Go fight with some respectable pirate clan leader.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 1

I'll just leave this here:

2ut6zyo.jpg

Has been a big story in the nation chat.

The SORRY players let all other players down and ran off.

Main argument: All the others were not in the coalition Team Speak.

You could also argue, "you were not in our clan, so who cares?"

The SORRY clans need to decide when to enter Port Battles. There were many many others being

out there willing to enter the PB without TS. Entering a PB and then running off ASAP is no

good strategy, whatever way you look at it !.

SHAME SHAME !

• Like 1

Has been a big story in the nation chat.

The SORRY players let all other players down and ran off.

Main argument: All the others were not in the coalition Team Speak.

You could also argue, "you were not in our clan, so who cares?"

The SORRY clans need to decide when to enter Port Battles. There were many many others being

out there willing to enter the PB without TS. Entering a PB and then running off ASAP is no

good strategy, whatever way you look at it !.

SHAME SHAME !

LV said he wants the Pirates to get knocked down to one port. Now people are wondering why SORRY would sabotage a port defense. My guess is this is his way of proving to the pirates that he should be in charge of all of you.