Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

So, in your opinion, why many US players left the game at that time? They were reduced to 3 or 4 ports in uncontested battles for lack of players.

ALL nations have seen its amount player reduced and ALL the nations suffered from lack of players, even they, the SORRY clan have now less players than ever and you have the probe in front of you, you have more than 4 ports. Stop making up excuses to accussed and blame SORRY clan and pray they won't come back.

Who the hell cares if they come back?? Although many of them won't now that everyone is on an even playing field... I will give them credit for being able to keep a large number of players all online at the same time for slightly longer than everyone else. Other than that, meh.

• Like 2

ALL nations have seen its amount player reduced and ALL the nations suffered from lack of players, even they, the SORRY clan have now less players than ever and you have the probe in front of you, you have more than 4 ports. Stop making up excuses to accussed and blame SORRY clan and pray they won't come back.

Yeah because its not really fun to roflstomp a nation to death and continue to in hell.

Yeah because its not really fun to roflstomp a nation to death and continue to in hell.

Indeed, I see we agree.

But the truth is that if they come back (I have my doubts), they will attack the americans again. I think that is something we all know and they are more and better players than their opponents...afaik.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

Some months ago some people warned you that your terror tactics would have an impact on player base of this game and we would have more pve and less pvp from then on. The results are at sight.

You give me too much credits, at best i can drop some usa pop, not server pop, and certainly not hundreds, game in 2 months went from 1800-2k to 600-800,  the bugged super  armor patch killed more pop then 200 sorry campaigns. in a week pop dropped from 1800 to 1200

Now we going to re organize with other clans and centralize all fleets in one ts3 for form up 25 ppl at list coordinated.

But for who say: now you understand tf-tda be useless, sorry i dont since when they where failing to field 10-12 guys each in a period that sorry where 40+ in ts3,  the pop issue is related to the game and only the game, but their clan numbers where related to their inability to grow since even when game was in healthy state they failed to have strong clans like all other nations did see:,, slrn, koto, rubli, sorry  ausez etc    Usa still the only nation that even when server average pop was 2200+ failed to have 1 strong clan able to field a strong line fleet, in a period where all other nations did. Thats why usa as nation probably where the weakest for a long time, not pop wise, but structural wise, bad organization and no grow strategy 

Well, pvp1 started losing players after his US campaign and their pirate exploits.

Pirate exploits?  HUAHUUAHahuahahuahuahuahuahauahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuaahuahuahuahuahuhu   

Stop bullshityourself, if we all exploiters bring proof and get us banned (not a single sorry was ever banned from the game)

lol how delusional you are, we used your same ships maybe better then you and thats it (maybe bigger then yours),  Just for pop your delusional buble i was one of first rear admiral in the server, and i reached the lev when i was still USA,and thats even before people started using reinforce fleet mechanic.

Also the 2nd SORRY campaign, beside 1 battle (nuevitas) we never used anymore the first rate fleet, we conquered all the gulf west and east cost mainly with 3rd rates conny and ingermanlands, i remember usa using pavels and victory for fight us in apalachicola  becouse we not where using our firstrates, and they lost aniway.

As well lost every battle when the patch landed, and they propaganda about how SORRY was done etc, Our ingermanland fleet smashed them killing 17 ships losing 1 the moment the patch landed.

Who the hell cares if they come back?? Although many of them won't now that everyone is on an even playing field... I will give them credit for being able to keep a large number of players all online at the same time for slightly longer than everyone else. Other than that, meh.

You lost every even battle  vs sorry

already forgot ays?  Tbh tda never defeated sorry in an equal contest, becouse tda never where able to field as clan a full fleet, so even on equal numbers/ships tda historically never manage to match us, you always needed another 3-4-5 clans for make a fleet of our size/quality

The truth is that your proud not allow you to swallow it, but we all know it, screen and maths not lie.

SORRY is alive and playng and fighting, not with the old numbers, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, but when the game will receive new blood etc, we will be back to full sorry fleets, and then we will return to our old and peculiar gamestyle     Now we just adapt like everybody else for keep playng and having fun instead quitting, the game lost 60-70% of its population.

We have 136 members they just log in less often cause boredom/summer/status of the game.

You lost every even battle  vs sorry

already forgot ays?  Tbh tda never defeated sorry in an equal contest, becouse tda never where able to field as clan a full fleet, so even on equal numbers/ships tda historically never manage to match us, you always needed another 3-4-5 clans for make a fleet of our size/quality

The truth is that your proud not allow you to swallow it, but we all know it, screen and maths not lie.

SORRY is alive and playng and fighting, not with the old numbers, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, but when the game will receive new blood etc, we will be back to full sorry fleets, and then we will return to our old and peculiar gamestyle     Now we just adapt like everybody else for keep playng and having fun instead quitting, the game lost 60-70% of its population.

We have 136 members they just log in less often cause boredom/summer/status of the game.

Eccolo! (There he is!)  ...e fuori dalla nebbia appare !  (..and out from the fog he appears!:)

I'm starting a gofundme to send him back on holiday if anyone wants to contribute. Ugh.

I returned to play 3 days ago and this night i got my first in game action:

in 6h this happened:

1) Swedish ass got kicked in inagua 

2) All usa tda+others who where screening for them got killed /runned (my first 2 kills where young and blackbeard, always glad to return and kill 2 tda as entry, it made my day)

3) We almost already cleared west coast of florida  retaking Pensacola in firstrates, in coordination with spanish who retook manataca

4) Pirate coalition is reborn alive reorganized and going to kick some ass

USA 3.0 soon,  road to charleston ---->   I am Back!

• Like 4

I returned to play 3 days ago and this night i got my first in game action:

in 6h this happened:

1) Swedish ass got kicked in inagua 

2) All usa tda+others who where screening for them got killed /runned (my first 2 kills where young and blackbeard, always glad to return and kill 2 tda as entry, it made my day)

3) We almost already cleared west coast of florida  retaking Pensacola in firstrates, in coordination with spanish who retook manataca

4) Pirate coalition is reborn alive reorganized and going to kick some ass

USA 3.0 soon,  road to charleston ---->   I am Back!

And there he goes bragging again. This guy have a ego the size of Nebraska.

If someone "leaves" and then comes back the following week, did that person ever truly leave? And if not, why the sudden fanfare?

For a bunch of free minded individuals, you pirates seem to love your faux nobility.

Then why are you blowing horns and calling him noble?

Welcome back. It would be appeeciated if you Could keep the bullshit to a minimum this time around and just enjoy the Game with the Rest of us.

I will enjoy it at charleston as i did already twice, while USA still claim they won all battle vs SORRY the first 2 times, thats becouse they lost, becouse they won all the battles!  Vulcanian logic!

When I get bored, I like to come here and watch the hillarious sissy fights between members of SORRY and other players. It's quite amusing.

"We're better than you!"

"No, we're better than you!"

And then you see the screens and  you see entire usa fleet dead withouth killing anyone, and wonder why USa even bother to contest it

• Like 1

The six rats you were sailing with sunk me you sat back and shot sails like the bootless hedge-born scut! you are.

Keep "testing "Trolling GL is getting good data on the asinine matrix 

The six rats you were sailing with sunk me you sat back and shot sails like the bootless hedge-born scut! you are.

Keep "testing "Trolling GL is getting good data on the asinine matrix 

Sink works, i tested it on you and blackwater, done, that feature work fine