Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

I find this desire to win at all costs and then go on to rub the opponent's face in the dust distasteful and can't really understand the motivation behind such attention and approval seeking

I believe the words you're looking for here is: "have yet to grow up".

The 'mechanic' is "you get out you what you put in."

If you run and run and run and run and run and retreat and run and retreat and run then retreat and run and do all your fighting in the global chat, with only your mouth, never your boats, then you earn a particular outcome and have to live the consequences of your behavior. 

You may be right but it is moot point.

If an MMO has long term winners and losers it dies. If an MMO is not balanced it will be short lived.

• Like 2

This is the SORRY recruitment thread. If we wanted to post on your Council thread it would be deleted. Yet you are allowed to post on our thread trash talking us and then cry when we trash talk back. GET OUT of OUR thread. You don't see SORRY posting their victory's on the American Council Thread. We Post them on OUR recruitment thread. This Thread is for

1. Recruiting new players

2. Helping other player

We will not have our thread overrun with some salty US players. If you are not looking to join or looking for help/guidance, then I respectfully say, GTFO of SORRY's recruitment thread.

ps: Haratik, you start a thread asking for our thread to be moderated. It would not need to be moderated if the US stopped starting flame wars in our thread.

Don't really want to interrupt anything but posting screenshots of battles & mouthing off about said nations is bound start a flame war. Why are you surprised this guild thread has gone off topic? Don't dish it out if you don't want to take it back. But I do understand you love the attention & need it boost your egos. This thread just looks bad, it's quite embarrassing to be honest. I'm not sure why this hasn't been moderated yet. Just looks bad on the forum.

Don't really want to interrupt anything but posting screenshots of battles & mouthing off about said nations is bound start a flame war. Why are you surprised this guild thread has gone off topic? Don't dish it out if you don't want to take it back. But I do understand you love the attention & need it boost your egos. This thread just looks bad, it's quite embarrassing to be honest. I'm not sure why this hasn't been moderated yet. Just looks bad on the forum.

This is the SORRY thread, we can talk about what we want, I see the American Council Thread trash talking SORRY, yet were not allowed to post on the council thread. 

This is the SORRY thread, we can talk about what we want, I see the American Council Thread trash talking SORRY, yet were not allowed to post on the council thread. 

I Understand that. But no matter who it is that you are trash talking they will respond & will defend themselves until both sides are blue in the face or moderators delete posts. You should expect them to retaliate. I'm sure this thread is not being moderated because the OP's guild started the flame war.

If you really wanted this thread to be only focused on recruiting & helping players you wouldn't be bragging about who you have sunk, what ports you've taken, ships you've capped along with trash talking. 

Anyway this is a guild thread and I should step out of it now. Good luck with your recruiting.  ;)

• Like 1

Don't dish it out if you don't want to take it back

Well said.

All of to potty mouthed trash talking TF and TDA members come back when you can take in YOUR recruitment forum.

The silly-assed trolls of the SLRN may do the same.

There is a quotation I have always liked that I think applies to the US situation. It's from a French novelist named Jean Dutourd who fought in the Frence Resistance. 

"War is less costly than servitude. In the end, the choice is always between Verdun and Dachau.”

• Like 1

Yup, you are getting more and more boring battles from now on. But you and the italian like these way, so it's ok. Just don't be surprised with the loss of players in the server in these past days.

I'm really baffled by all the stuff going on in this thread. All this vitriol being slung at TF/TDA is odd. I know it's mostly just propaganda of course. I can't speak for TF obviously, but over in TDA we have never claimed to be anything other than a bunch of people that get together to enjoy Pvp in naval action. We joined into the "council" as did many clans just so we could talk to other groups in the nation more efficiently. TDA did not initiate or organize the council. We never tried to dictate how others play the game. Many posts seem to be trying to make us into some kind of ruling over class or something. TDA is just a small bunch of long time Pvp players looking for fun open sea fights for a couple of hours a night. I'm not sure why all this talk of council and "American PVE Kings" keeps coming up, but frankly, it all seems a little silly. I suspect all these demands are not being answered because the guys who organized the council you are always demonizing are living their real lives or just enjoying their game.

I don't think people should be flooding a recruitment thread like they are here, but there are pretty provocative posts in these threads and they are clearly intended to get a response. I am personally busy with my new born second daughter, so I'm going to get back to that.

• Like 11

You really believe that nation will grow up in players? Your bully actions makes US nation appealing to play? I don't blame you for the loss of players in this game day by day, but you sure are helping in that.

I don't believe anyone can believe this at this point. History has shown that beating a faction into nothing has never "cleansed" it in any way. New players can and will not fix this.

It's just what he tells himself to feel good about what he does.

Well said.

All of to potty mouthed trash talking TF and TDA members come back when you can take in YOUR recruitment forum.

The silly-assed trolls of the SLRN may do the same.

I have thought long and hard about what core values separate your clan from mine.

First: I would never call a [sORRY] member a "silly-assed troll".

Second: In my clan we have a motto we "try" to uphold -- "Humble in defeat, gracious in victory" -- simply put my clan would think it ludicrus to defeat a Captain, Clan, or even Nation and then require them to "submit" to our clan leader. We would simply type gg and suggest we play again at their convenience. :)

I agree not all players in NA see things as my clan does and I've tried to point out the positives about [sORRY] - it is a good place for those who DO like to make a defeated player, clan, or nation "submit".

I think on that we can agree.

• Like 12

This is the SORRY recruitment thread. If we wanted to post on your Council thread it would be deleted. Yet you are allowed to post on our thread trash talking us and then cry when we trash talk back. GET OUT of OUR thread. You don't see SORRY posting their victory's on the American Council Thread. We Post them on OUR recruitment thread. This Thread is for

1. Recruiting new players

2. Helping other player

We will not have our thread overrun with some salty US players. If you are not looking to join or looking for help/guidance, then I respectfully say, GTFO of SORRY's recruitment thread.

ps: Haratik, you start a thread asking for our thread to be moderated. It would not need to be moderated if the US stopped starting flame wars in our thread.

Guild recruitment topics belong to guilds. Captains should avoid enemy guild topics and should show their powers in battle not on the forums. Guild leaders can ask to remove content they don't want from their guild recruitment topics - those are their topics.

So, unless posts are requested to be removed, they stay. Continued unwanted posting in other peoples RC topic will have consequences.

If (in this case SORRY) engages or replies to the comments made,instead of marking them for removal, it shows they are accepted in their topic.

Now, with that said, if this topic is to remain open, the flame needs to disappear on BOTH sides. If SORRY wishes to boast their achievements like they have done before, they can now again do so in the NN.

As mentioned, this thread is to recruit players. It is not, however, a free-pass just because its your RC. If it will be continued to be used for Forum PvP/flame purposes, it wont stay open.

EDIT:

With that said, i wish SORRY the best of luck in their endeavors! I hope to hear more of your achievements in the NN. :)

• Like 1

I Understand that. But no matter who it is that you are trash talking they will respond & will defend themselves until both sides are blue in the face or moderators delete posts. You should expect them to retaliate. I'm sure this thread is not being moderated because the OP's guild started the flame war.

If you really wanted this thread to be only focused on recruiting & helping players you wouldn't be bragging about who you have sunk, what ports you've taken, ships you've capped along with trash talking. 

Anyway this is a guild thread and I should step out of it now. Good luck with your recruiting.  ;)

We post are victory's to incite players to join us...

Can we clean my recruitment thread? thx all i want to see is our screens, video, battlereport and stats

we killed you with 50 santi vs 1 cutter? you not like it? dont post,  the doctor is not telling you to post here unless u want me to send 130 sorry member  to shit your recruitment thread also and give a hell of headache to the moderator group,  eye for an eye 

Enought as request SteelSandwich?

Edited by Lord Vicious

I have thought long and hard about what core values separate your clan from mine.

First: I would never call a [sORRY] member a "silly-assed troll".

Second: In my clan we have a motto we "try" to uphold -- "Humble in defeat, gracious in victory" -- simply put my clan would think it ludicrus to defeat a Captain, Clan, or even Nation and then require them to "submit" to our clan leader. We would simply type gg and suggest we play again at their convenience. :)

I agree not all players in NA see things as my clan does and I've tried to point out the positives about [sORRY] - it is a good place for those who DO like to make a defeated player, clan, or nation "submit".

I think on that we can agree.

:rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS SO FAR

USA "CLEANING" CAMPAIGN      SORRY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-67  PORTS in 10 days

USA LOSS:

5 santi (3 captured)

4 victory (1 captured)

12 pavels (6 captured)

14 bellonas (5 captured)

32 3rd rates (6 captured)

48  constitutions (9 captured)

22 trincomalee (7 captured)

minor ships frigs: 81

total =  218

SORRY LOSS:

2 SANTI (1 ganked cause was too behind the fleet lol)

1 3rd rate 

8 conny/FRIGS -minor ships (2 snow also lol )

1 ingermanland (died by capturing santi)

total = 13

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

Another battle that according to usa "never happen"

BATTLE FOR SAINT MARYS

I had just jumped on when this battle was happening - as is my lot i always seem to jump on when a server reset is about to happen...I digress.

To be honest i'm quite impressed that some guys are even attempting to try for ports in this current confrontation - it seems most of your guys are fairly fresh to the game or have lots of time - with that time you are able to amass a nice top tier battle group for these PB's (hate PB's soooo much). Well done.

Haven't had the opportunity to meet many of your players 

May we meet at sea

Dazed.

• Like 2