Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

GF brits  too bad we got a random join in a mortar brig stealing a santi spot, and another random in a 3rd stealing another santi spot, 4-5 brits first rates where almost dead, that 2 extra santi would have been made the difference killing 2 more brit firsts, and augmenting the br, so the randoms costed us the victory, even if we sunk x3 what we lost.   So strategic victory for brits (they hold the port)  and tactical victory for us (we won the fight)

saint_nyc.jpg

You do realize that the beotish fleet did habe 3flagcaptains and 1 master and commander in it Right?

Seems like your 1 3rd rate and mortar Brig arent really that much of a hit for your odds.

I feel there will be an excellent excuse from Lord Vicious as to why that doesn't matter... stay tuned...

I feel there will be an excellent excuse from Lord Vicious as to why that doesn't matter... stay tuned...

We got also demon (corrispetive of flag captain) in x2 vic   So ? and it was a hit becouse we got 2 santi outside rdy, wich slots got stolen, 2 extra santi would be another 1-2 brit first rate down and 1800 more br, for us managing to get the last 0.4 we needed for win

Hello Sorry Clan.

I am Spanish and a smuggler and pirate though sanctioned by Spain.   Spanish territory is being squeezed again as well as most of your past port acquisitions.  I prey only on the British and occasionally the Dutch but I am getting attacked by pirates constantly and thus undermining Spain's need for arms, resources, intelligence, economic warfare, ships and most important time.

Both of us are stuck in the middle against powerful enemies.  We share a common goal and a common cause yet we do not want an alliance.   What I want is for your pirate hunters to stop attacking El Loco and other traders with the smuggling flag on.   We are smuggling and it is hard enough let alone to face you pirates at our destination.   If I have to close all my bases and surround Mortimer and hunt pirates all day long... I WILL.    But I don't.  I leave your vulnerable pirate traders lynx's in my beefed up lynx.   Until you stole 15million from me.  That was supposed to buy stuff for our cause.

Have a little heart for us Spanish or we will bite back hard.

El LOCO

Hello Sorry Clan.

I am Spanish and a smuggler and pirate though sanctioned by Spain.   Spanish territory is being squeezed again as well as most of your past port acquisitions.  I prey only on the British and occasionally the Dutch but I am getting attacked by pirates constantly and thus undermining Spain's need for arms, resources, intelligence, economic warfare, ships and most important time.

Both of us are stuck in the middle against powerful enemies.  We share a common goal and a common cause yet we do not want an alliance.   What I want is for your pirate hunters to stop attacking El Loco and other traders with the smuggling flag on.   We are smuggling and it is hard enough let alone to face you pirates at our destination.   If I have to close all my bases and surround Mortimer and hunt pirates all day long... I WILL.    But I don't.  I leave your vulnerable pirate traders lynx's in my beefed up lynx.   Until you stole 15million from me.  That was supposed to buy stuff for our cause.

Have a little heart for us Spanish or we will bite back hard.

El LOCO

And hows that have anything to do with SORRY?    I understand you reconize us as the leading figure for pirates thx to what we did in the past , But we are not in charge of  the pirates or control the other pirates clan whatsoever.

In the current situations pirates are a mess, no organization, and i personally gave up on tryng to organize them ,and i  refuse to lead fleets or coalition Until the pirate clans understand that the way they are using is at best mediocre..   Thats not the way i play. If i need to charge myself with the burden and the responsability to lead fleets  at list i require some degree of quality standards. like all clans in one ts3, leaving there together, having 25 people in ts3 with right ship etc.  Otherwise for me they can all die, i am not going to waste my time with shitfleets, they not need me for losing.

For me the best option right now is that pirates LOSE ALL, Since people dont understand  and the only way for educate them is to let them fail and taste some pain  And maybe later who is left will be more logic and reasonable, and will start consider better ways to play.

• Like 3

And hows that have anything to do with SORRY?    I understand you reconize us as the leading figure for pirates thx to what we did in the past , But we are not in charge of  the pirates or control the other pirates clan whatsoever.

In the current situations pirates are a mess, no organization, and i personally gave up on tryng to organize them ,and i  refuse to lead fleets or coalition Until the pirate clans understand that the way they are using is at best mediocre..   Thats not the way i play. If i need to charge myself with the burden and the responsability to lead fleets  at list i require some degree of quality standards. like all clans in one ts3, leaving there together, having 25 people in ts3 with right ship etc.  Otherwise for me they can all die, i am not going to waste my time with shitfleets, they not need me for losing.

For me the best option right now is that pirates LOSE ALL, Since people dont understand  and the only way for educate them is to let them fail and taste some pain  And maybe later who is left will be more logic and reasonable, and will start consider better ways to play.

Real pirates have no use for you, or ports, or econ.  We steal stuff.  El Loco kindly donated twelve high grade notes to us.  Our econ is great!