Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

GF brits   a draw at end, but considering your advantage we are happy,   SPECIAL THX TO OCEAN GUYs for come to our aid to relieve us from a 30 brits camp, angry cause we captured 4 vic before :P

http://plays.tv/video/57e881c10d6461d978/british-zerg

DRAW.jpg

Couple of points:

- The brit's advantage? what about your advantages?

Pirates advantages:

- Are all high level players

- On TS together

- Well practiced as working as a team

- spent the whole pre-battle and battle running, allowing kiting advantage AND better concentration of firepower.

- Most/All had full gold upgrade setups specifically chosen for the type of pvp you do. e.g. most of your main ships could repair nearly 50% when low health

- Brits were random collection of who were in the area at the time:

- Many low ranks and poor ships

- Not everyone with experience of working together as a group

- Less than half actually on TS together, so couldn't communicate

- Not in Specifically rigged gold PvP ships, just whatever was to hand at the time

British advantages:

- 50% more BR

BR isnt the only factor, as you well know. Overall, your advantages make this an even fight at worst, perhaps even tipped towards you but close either way. really I think if you had tried something other than running away, you could have won. it was a great fun fight, played in the right spirit. its a shame you desperately need to twist the results to buff your ego. really, it was a great performance by a patchwork collection of British ships against a tight and very well equipped team.

Couple of points:

Pirates advantages:

- On TS together

- spent the whole pre-battle and battle running, allowing kiting advantage AND better concentration of firepower.

- Most/All had full gold upgrade setups specifically chosen for the type of pvp you do. e.g. most of your main ships could repair nearly 50% when low health

- Not in Specifically rigged gold PvP ships, just whatever was to hand at the time

British advantages:

- 50% more BR

BR isnt the only factor, as you well know. Overall, your advantages make this an even fight at worst, perhaps even tipped towards you but close either way. really I think if you had tried something other than running away, you could have won. it was a great fun fight, played in the right spirit. its a shame you desperately need to twist the results to buff your ego. really, it was a great performance by a patchwork collection of British ships against a tight and very well equipped team.

The Fact that you think  that we  have runned away clearly show your lack of knowledge of naval tactics and in general skill in this game, we always keep the shooting contact with you kiting and manouvering and isolating, we got forced to engage when the santi was too slow for keep manouvering, otherwise we could continue with that probably killing 5-6 of you getting 0 losses.    The only reason we make this battle a draw is cause the tactics we applyed, if the situation was reversed, you got our formation and we got your,  you where going to lose 90% of the fleet.

about your organization, personal skill, ship setup problem,modules problem all i can say is,  stop zerging like lemmings, and  go pvp with your clans, i very rarely see any brit organized clan go around pvp, only zergs.  IS obvious that now you suffer a sort of complex of inferiority so unless you can zerg you not even dare to engage but the mistake is in your general population mind set. 

Couple of points:

I find it ironic that you would accuse someone of manipulation of data, while you yourself twist facts to your advantage. You have generalized the British advantages into one "advantage", whilst painstakingly detailing every quality of the Swedish/Pirate team, in a poorly-concealed effort to exaggerate the Brit's performance.

Swedish/Pirate Advantage:

-Coordination/communication

-Greater total PvP experience (assumption)

-PvP setup (gold ships/mods)

British Advantages:

-Superior firepower (more guns, and heavier guns)

-Superior numbers

-Chasing enemy (given the opportunity to engage/disengage at will)

Saying that Sweeds/Rats had the advantage seems pretty ridiculous to me. Seems like it was a good fight, all the way around. Mr. 3rdgaurds was a good enough sport to say GG, I would suggest you follow his example.

Edited by Commodore Clay

Pirates advantages:

- On TS together

I'm not one to defend pirates or anything, but this list should be taken as a Lesson as opposed to some unfair thing the pirates did. It's our fault we're not well organized, to some extent our fault all our guys were not on Nation TS, and our fault we don't have ships set up for PvP. Live and Learn. 

Additionally we have the same ability to form a fleet on ts and go to their capital, to get the upgrades and perks, and to at learn to make good moves and maneuver our ships well. We may fight here and in games sometimes, but at least at the end of the fight they say gg, o7, gf etc. thats good enough for me.

This battle was hard fought, well fought, and all in all im happy with the outcome. I got sunk, we sank some pirates and the British side held their own in battle until time ran out, more than some of our fleets have done.

Edited by 3rdguards
  • Like 9

Just to add a hint to what 3rd guard said, and sorry to SORRY for the liberty, instead of having those 30 RN ships hanging around waiting for BS exit it would be better to spread out in several squadrons and continuously keep the pressure.

While the big battles and BS waiting game were going on, the rest of the Jamaican waters were been vultured by other raiders.

I am quite hopeful that all these pvp sessions help everyone to become better, build better squadrons and overall improve the quality of the experience. ( also keep gallant in defeat as much as in victory )

• Like 2

lol  40 ppl inside-ouside for then losing a ship scoring nothing  GF

winbybr.jpg

was the most boring 2 hrs of my time playing naval action ...pirates turn up a KPR for a fight ...refuse to attack seeing as they are out gunned ...post a few insults that brit fleet are cowards and will not fight ...pirates sail away and decide to gank 3-4 frigates with their fleet off carlisle ...unaware that brit 1st rates have followed them ...brits jump in ..what follows is one and half hours of pirates running away shooting sails and crying in chat that its not an equal fight ..yes you turned and sank one ship that had strayed too far in the last 5 minutes ,,,but so what ...dont know what you mean by GF ....GOOD FUN ...GOOD FIGHT ...it was neither .....it was pathetic

• Like 7

Heat you again show the noob you are.   keep making comments like in your tournament where you say that caronades do double shoot,  or how 6 firstrate can win vs  15  and is a fair match LOL with 5k+ of br difference lol   , you fill free to bring your clan here and engaged 20 first with 6 , oh right all you do is go around in a privateer.. and thats why you show almost no knowledge of the game meta.

Considering they spawned on top of us, we did a terrific job chaining them gaining distance , they failed HORRIBLY to focus and chain us, it was a good training , the moment we turned for fight , they started to run in every direction scared to lose, and 2-3 where sinking.

Whats pathetic,  is  that brits called us the day before for come, and tell us, yeah we gonna do some fair fights,  they even pm me while we where coming ask what we have, and then showup with 20+ firstrate and 40 ppl   vs 15 ppl.

And btw we not ganked anything, thats again a brit bullshit, there was a random group of pirates in 4-5 frigs that where doind their things. Same for a group of denmark.

We where going for tag a group of first-2nd bellonas around carslile like 10+, but majority manage to enter the port

Noob is your dog sir.

A fight of 12k BR versus 17k BR would be a great battle.

While you were "figthing" it we were having a similar BR fight, with 320 versus 830. Guess you had the better end of the stick :)

Noob is your dog.

Noob is your dog sir.

A fight of 12k BR versus 17k BR would be a great battle.

While you were "figthing" it we were having a similar BR fight, with 320 versus 830. Guess you had the better end of the stick :)

Noob is your dog.

I will fight when my caronades can shoot  doubleshot, and my cerberus are green k ?        Meanwhile go with your privateer teaching lesson to someone else.  IF i bring your commentary and make a list of your noob comments i can write a list long a mile.  You good at talking about things you dont know.            How many firstrate battle you have under your belt?  i have 200+, i bet you dont reach 10. So let me know when you gonna win with 6 firstrate vs 15 k ?  Let me know when your clan wil lbring 15 ppl outside the brit capital and engage them things we do daily, always outnumbered, and 90% of time we win.  you can check screens in this thread.

I dont recall you in any pb either,    you one of those pirate who live of the work of clan like mine, otherwise you where closed in mortimer town.  Essentially you not even qualified for comment on our engagements since you never been in one , and you dont know shit about  game mechanics.   You just  RP and gank traders around. 

Also is strange how you come here for comment this fight where we are horribly outnumbered by br, but you never said anything nice about the other 10 battle there is in this thread in the pages before where we obliterate much superior fleets.  I wonder why......  

ps: 320 br vs 800 lol, what you have risk a rattlesnake?  a frig?    Jeez how noob you are for even try compare your battle br difference with our,  risking your cheap frig is very different then 6 perfect first with gold modules vs triple our firstrate. thats not fun thats feeding enemy a cheap victory.    We teached them a tactical lesson, if they wanna fight us they need to bring  equal fleet, even a little more, but not  15 first vs 6.    They lost hours getting nothing, camping outside for nothing, and even losing the fight itself. 

Heat you again show the noob you are.   keep making comments like in your tournament where you say that caronades do double shoot,  or how 6 firstrate can win vs  15  and is a fair match LOL with 5k+ of br difference lol   , you fill free to bring your clan here and engaged 20 first with 6 , oh right all you do is go around in a privateer.. and thats why you show almost no knowledge of the game meta.

Considering they spawned on top of us, we did a terrific job chaining them gaining distance , they failed HORRIBLY to focus and chain us, it was a good training , the moment we turned for fight , they started to run in every direction scared to lose, and 2-3 where sinking.

Whats pathetic,  is  that brits called us the day before for come, and tell us, yeah we gonna do some fair fights,  they even pm me while we where coming ask what we have, and then showup with 20+ firstrate and 40 ppl   vs 15 ppl.

And btw we not ganked anything, thats again a brit bullshit, there was a random group of pirates in 4-5 frigs that where doind their things. Same for a group of denmark.

We where going for tag a group of first-2nd bellonas around carslile like 10+, but majority manage to enter the port

you lie like a cheap watch ... you ganked renos and suprises ..your own screenshot shows who you ganked the first 4 ships in the list that escaped,,,  guys that have ranks of master and commander first and 2nd LT  ....if we hadnt joined that battle would you have left because it wasn't a fair fight ...i doubt it .you would have sunk them and the crowed about sinking brit ships outside carlisle .when our first rates joined you started squealing about fair fights and how unfair it all was  ...I see you also forget to mention the pirate ships that we let escape that would have sunk... the reason we let them escape we couldn't wait around because your sorry arse was disappearing over the horizon ... yeah you did well in running away that's about it ...if your post is true ..why when we scattered as you turned did you only manage to sink one ship ...if you were so good and the brits so poor, all it  shows is  that your tactics and judgement are well below average in the fact you left it so late in the battle to turn and face us ... if your tale is true you could have done it 15 minutes earlier and sunk more.. .. as usual your inflated claims tend to show you up as a poor tactician, decision maker and leader ..than the truth would

• Like 2