Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Another battle that according to usa "never happen"

BATTLE FOR SAINT MARYS

89cb518.jpg

You are sadly incorrect sir!

This battle will be on YouTube as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Respectfully,

Diceman

And yet you still took a net loss.

please good sir, do not de-rail a perfectly good emotional salt thread by interjecting logical mathematical witchery into it...you'll confuse the primary prey of [sORRY] and cause them to retreat to their burrows.

• Like 3

I heard our american friends have meet our Ausez friends

af6f240.jpg

we did the job that you forgot to say stop the flag to get to the port. in a snow I hade 2 ships on me the flag and one more that hade to bord me to be able to stop me for keep the flag in battle. and after the battle all run to closest port or away from it

THIS NEVER HAPPENED

a2be404.jpg

260f7af.jpg

I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions I saw here. The first battle was the very unorganized battle of Brunswick, where I was desperately trying to establish some command and coordination. You got us good there, but we gave it our best given what we had. That second battle was a holding action for a port battle that we had opened up at St. Marys, which we took without resistance due to the holding action. Once it was taken, there was no point in staying and fighting, and so we left.

None of these were denied to have happened. I embrace our defeats just as I embrace our successes.

Please remember that there are two sides to every story, to every battle. Let's allow both sides to be told; it's more fun that way.

I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions I saw here. The first battle was the very unorganized battle of Brunswick, where I was desperately trying to establish some command and coordination. You got us good there, but we gave it our best given what we had. That second battle was a holding action for a port battle that we had opened up at St. Marys, which we took without resistance due to the holding action. Once it was taken, there was no point in staying and fighting, and so we left.

None of these were denied to have happened. I embrace our defeats just as I embrace our successes.

Please remember that there are two sides to every story, to every battle. Let's allow both sides to be told; it's more fun that way.

There is only 1 side, the one where you lost 17 ships killing 1 for get an empty port.     and thats it.

We where there for pvp, not for holding ports we not need, you on other side where there for make your nation sourvive

There is only 1 side, the one where you lost 17 ships killing 1 for get an empty port.     and thats it.

We where there for pvp, not for holding ports we not need, you on other side where there for make your nation sourvive

I'm going to just let that blatant contradiction of statements slide (you said "only one side" and then laid out both sides in the same post), and say that you are right about us fighting for our survival.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is summer and the game lost 60% of pop if not more. 2 months ago 2300+ people now best i see is 850 ?

Yup, it's hard to get a good fleet together as we also now face lonely cutters and small ships tagging entire fleets on their way towards the opponents. Let's hope numbers will increase soon (and evenly for all nations).

Yup, it's hard to get a good fleet together as we also now face lonely cutters and small ships tagging entire fleets on their way towards the opponents. Let's hope numbers will increase soon (and evenly for all nations).

Yup 2months ago we where 40+ on every day in ts3, so always able to form up full fleet entirely composed by  SORRY, tbh i not like to play this game with other clans in the sense that i not like to be in a battle with randoms+people on other ts3 or not in ts3 at all so 0 coordination etc Dont like to lose for "others" fault.   SORRY incredible archievments performance and story where entirely based on efficiency and coordination with a full fleet of 25 people. the current game population not allow to play anymore like that...  Surely we still around with 10-15 ppl on but is not the same .. at list for me

I can totally imagine. It is still a much requested feature within our Nation and clan that the one who initiates the combat has some control over who can enter the combat instance.

It will probably be a hard thing to implement and balance, but having a fleet of 20 people engaging combat only to find yourself in a fleet with 11 friends and 12 random people not on your teamspeak is the other end of the spectrum. It will happen again when more people will come online again and join the fun.

I don't know yet what I prefer to be honest. A small amount of players, trouble to put fleets together, but when in battle we get in all our members in the same battle instance; or a large amount of players, no trouble to put fleet s together, but problems getting them into the battle instance without to many random players interfering.

There must be a sweet spot somwhere in between those two options. ????

Yup 2months ago we where 40+ on every day in ts3, so always able to form up full fleet entirely composed by  SORRY, tbh i not like to play this game with other clans in the sense that i not like to be in a battle with randoms+people on other ts3 or not in ts3 at all so 0 coordination etc Dont like to lose for "others" fault.   SORRY incredible archievments performance and story where entirely based on efficiency and coordination with a full fleet of 25 people. the current game population not allow to play anymore like that...  Surely we still around with 10-15 ppl on but is not the same .. at list for me

Some months ago some people warned you that your terror tactics would have an impact on player base of this game and we would have more pve and less pvp from then on. The results are at sight.

Edited by Cabral

It is silly to blame Vicious for the pop drop. Evidence: PvP3 is closed and PvP2 almost dead - no SORRY clan operating there.

At some point, limitless RvR becomes boring.

Maybe Vicious can understand the 'useless' TDA and TF folks a little better now ;)

These things come and go.

• Like 4

XD dude, thats ridiculous. Sorry but what you say has no sense at all.

So, in your opinion, why many US players left the game at that time? They were reduced to 3 or 4 ports in uncontested battles for lack of players.

Edited by Cabral