Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Lol Okay.

Every Other Pirate gets on the KOS-List for attacking other pirates and if Vicious wants to attack someone he gets accused for spying or similar shit. GG.

Edit:

Removed the real life political reference - Moderator team

Blacklisted by 10 clans ? ROFL !

Ridiculous. Only SORRY clan, and here Mr. bountyhunter, were and are attacking me.

No other pirates. I was in 2 port battles last night, there was no Sorry clan.

I pulled a flag on behalf of another clan. I get accused and attacked only by Sorry clan, no other clan

And all based on false acusation with not a single evidence of my wrongdoings

It is you who needs to apologice for the banter of your members and you who needs to replace 1 ship and repair cost.

I never attacked any Sorry clan member, evidence !

27453408.jpg

https://gyazo.com/67cdd45f1e7490db5d5384c4f631e347

Sorry need to sink a basic cutter with a 2 rate to win that is sad. got that from my friend when he was outside cabo

Aye, sorry about that lol that was me...

Tell him he should stay out of big fights in a little boat!

afte that 3 engagement on our way to return towards MT, we got a dutch fleet of 2nd rates/a vic. and we captured almost all of them

Soo much for the theory about SORRY win only 25 vs 25 and are in general bad players

Conny vs Conny vs one of the best duelist of game  (doran retreat cause was losing)

CMpBln3.png

Conny vs pavel+rattlesnake (escaped before sank) +snow+surprise

Pavel got stern camp but he finally manage to demast the conny, so conny was forced to repair and bail out (pavel lost 50% crew)

SMWSaaV.jpg

Soo much for the theory about SORRY win only 25 vs 25 and are in general bad players

Conny vs Conny vs one of the best duelist of game  (doran retreat cause was losing)

CMpBln3.png

Conny vs pavel+rattlesnake (escaped before sank) +snow+surprise

Pavel got stern camp but he finally manage to demast the conny, so conny was forced to repair and bail out (pavel lost 50% crew)

SMWSaaV.jpg

The theory is not about SORRY, is about you.

How is that fair chances:

2 x 2nd rate. Vs. 0 x 2nd rate

3 x 3rd rate. Vs. 3 x 3rd rate

5 x 4th rate. Vs. 4 x 4th rate

1 x trinc Vs. 1x belle poule

1 x renomee vs. 1x unknown

In my book not only you are up by 2nd rates and 1 4th rate, you also have the better 4th rates (ingers vs conus) and the better 5th rate (trinc vs. bp)

Didn't have much contact to [sORRY] before the last days.

But what i read here in the forum and elsewhere brings me to the same thoughts.

We create content, everybody need a villain here and there.

BTw liveoak bellona > teak buc any day.         They needed to kill the buc then our inger could not do much vs  (2) bellonas armor and a 3rd  At list they where going to kill many of us instead run all time and just lose badly

I took 7 vs 15 engagements and won, just need some confidence, is pixels afterall 

How is that fair chances:

2 x 2nd rate. Vs. 0 x 2nd rate

3 x 3rd rate. Vs. 3 x 3rd rate

5 x 4th rate. Vs. 4 x 4th rate

1 x trinc Vs. 1x belle poule

1 x renomee vs. 1x unknown

In my book not only you are up by 2nd rates and 1 4th rate, you also have the better 4th rates (ingers vs conus) and the better 5th rate (trinc vs. bp)

You soo green that you cant even read a screen,     we got no 3rdrates/no bellonas, thats ships we captured from them :)

We create content, everybody need a villain here and there.

BTw liveoak bellona > teak buc any day.         They needed to kill the buc then our inger could not do much vs  (2) bellonas armor and a 3rd  At list they where going to kill many of us instead run all time and just lose badly

I took 7 vs 15 engagements and won, just need some confidence, is pixels afterall 

You got that right, about you being a villain...

Boy, there's some serious whiners on here...Perhaps more time spent sailing and less on the forums would lend you better results in a battle.

We all sink every once in a while. [sORRY] Is an excellent clan, with some outstanding captains. There are other great clans too, other great captains outside of [sORRY]; many of them better than me.

Frankly, none of us care if you hate us. We can't help your feelings. We take pride in our teamwork, and we will always respect a good fight. If you're looking for a helpful, structured and good-timing clan, I encourage you to drop in our TS. If you want to sink a lot of ships, you should definitely stop by and give us a chat - that's what we do best.

We craft, we sink, we battle, we gank, but more often than anything, we win.

Raise the Black, and make your own rules. Or you can go ahead and join the 7-nation alliance against the "Rats". Either way, we're gonna have fun.

Happy sailing! Unless you're King of Crowns, in which case I hope a hurricane blows you onto a rocky shore... Full of fire ants. ;)

• Like 1

Cant hear you from underwater sorry,    busy sinking Swedish     (meanwhile in another battlegroup we got 2 buc  swedish captured)

swedish_vs_sorry_code.jpg

You never sunk me, I never had the displeasure of facing you yet, maybe some day.