Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

we are trying to find a fight but everyone runs away...

That must be why it is called "operation clean sweep", because you're just looking for some PVP.

That doesn't really pass the sniff test.

+1 Santi THX USA 

Video soon 1 trinco 1 essex 1 ingermanland vs a frig+santi LOL 

ps: seams that usa went to beg Spain for help and got 100% NO LOL , really? u where fighting them until yesterday and now beg for their help? we have a good relation with spain and we always honored it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS SO FAR

USA "CLEANING" CAMPAIGN      SORRY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-56 PORTS

USA LOSS:

5 santi (3 captured)

4 victory (1 captured)

10 pavels (4 captured)

12 bellonas (3 captured)

32 3rd rates (6 captured)

40  constitutions (9 captured)

22 trincomalee (7 captured)

minor ships frigs: 70

total =  195

SORRY LOSS:

1 SANTI (ganked cause was too behind the fleet lol)

1 3rd rate 

7 conny-minor ships (2 snow also lol )

1 ingermanland (died by capturing santi)

total = 10

Edited by Lord Vicious

The fish are biting today, Your Carlisle port timer showed that you can field your best numbers at that time, server pop is more then halved by this point so its reduces the likelyhood of the more active european clans to give you a nice challenge, afterall it is the european server so the major prime time is european, going by all the screenshots your full compilation against what ever players wanted to have a crack at the time was always going to be a factor, a clan that plays and trains together against nations of a mutli clan fleet, not hard to see whos going to have a better chance of success.

The old guards have been battling since 2014 and out of all the nations we have come up against the danes have been the best challenge, this is why I class them as the best that we have gone up against and we find them as more of a threat and this is where the british nation focuses most of its attention especially during our primetime, this is why i would be interested to see you put your money where your mouth is and give them a crack though i gather that the timezone issue will be another thing hindering the true contest.

But like i said im not convinced just like you state your not convinced in us, i know where we stand, we have been and done it all before against all nations, since you havent been up against the danes yet we will just have to wait and see how good you are.

Man i dont give a damn to convince you i keep stats screens and video, math talk more then forum warriors , you come here in my recruitment cryng that an usa clan should set timers for eu, so why u not set jamaica usa time? you manage to bring a fleet as much powerful as ours in carslile and lost. Get over it,      Usa time we are best, u wanna think you are best eu time? so why xemo and theirs annichilate your fleet over and oveR?   You now why u come here  writing? becouse u are jelous, we have a much better reputaition then your mighty slrn, i not feel to go in slrn recruitment thread contesting that you set eu timers becouse you afraid of us.. you eu is natural you set timer for your best timer same we do. so grown up and stop cryng about the obvious, or i am supposed to set eu timer in carslile when i have 10 ppl on for make you happy? so you can form up a 5  25 man fleet zerg for it?X57nprk.jpg  at list i can say withouth doubt that usa time we are the best,  but you cant claim anything eu..

I dont give a damn, all our stats are linked to screen and videos, thats why we post them, we not claim victories unless we have evidence of it (unlikely americans who go around i usa chat sayng they defeating us many times and always refuse to post evidence) 

Edited by Lord Vicious

No Justice No Peace!

Submit, America! 

You really believe that nation will grow up in players? Your bully actions makes US nation appealing to play? I don't blame you for the loss of players in this game day by day, but you sure are helping in that.

A pvp game needs a trial by fire, people need to understand from the start how the game works. If people can't tolerate getting smashed by another person without melting down, there is a PVE server for them. 

The alternative, of coddling people and trying to trick them into thinking its not a PvP game by insulating the starting zones, is bad because people end up investing time they can't get back, only to find out later that they can't abide PvP. 

Trial by fire, wheat from the chaff, its how it has to be. 

I promised not to get into a troll war and I won't but just so people know....

On Febuary 29th I got a promotion at work. I was in school for that promotion for nearly six weeks. That was during the time of the first pirate/usa clash. Now that I am done I am commuting to work half way across the country and living primarily at the airport (I work for the airlines) My commutes happen on my days off. This month I am sitting reserve at the airport primarily with no quality internet and can only play when home. I am home exactly 4 days this month. Actually 3 because I picked up an extra day and most likely will do it again this week, leaving me two days home to play this game in earnest this month. This schedule should change in the near future. Say a month or so. So if you think that I am THE leader(which I'm not. I'm just one of them I guess) of the US nation then maybe whats happening to the nation is not because I'm there but because I'm not.

So say all you want about my activity and inaction. All now know why.

I dont give a damn about your real life, you not have time for lead, so dont lead is not that the medic told you to do so.

Give up for better players, you tryed and fail over and over. Admit it and play when you can instead still pretending to call the shots.  Be honest with yourself i believe ppl in WBK FORGE UMAD who actually play and fight  should deserve a try 

But u will never give up, you sam adams etc, the onyl way you feel important is still calling the shoots even if you not play enought,  and you make terrible decisions, you will be gone when and if the other usa will got enought of you.. wich is soon imho

Edited by Lord Vicious

I think britain might face the same issue as the dutch. Playing this as a PVE game in isolation, always fighting AI, and believing that the key to winning battles is just showing up. 

Oftentimes you hear that SORRY only wins because we have 25 santis, etc etc. Having the ships is not enough, you must also be able to to sail them, and sail them better than the opponent, or else you'll be crushed. 

Why are pirate clans so much more effective than the PVE nations like dutch or british or USA? Because we get more practice!  

Anyway, USA: your situation is hopeless.  Submit. Put yourself at the mercy of Lord Vicious, fulfill all the demands. 

Why are pirate clans so much more effective than the PVE nations like dutch or british or USA?

That's why half of you guys  avoid fighting us on open sea with semi reasonable BR? :D

On the other hand i dont know why you complain, the SORRY fleet is interessting and brings you action, I m not a big fan of only using 1th rates but hey, they play pretty good. What's the reason you cant deal with it and have to flame here about them?

Edited by Manta Scorpion

I think britain might face the same issue as the dutch. Playing this as a PVE game in isolation, always fighting AI, and believing that the key to winning battles is just showing up. 

Oftentimes you hear that SORRY only wins because we have 25 santis, etc etc. Having the ships is not enough, you must also be able to to sail them, and sail them better than the opponent, or else you'll be crushed. 

Why are pirate clans so much more effective than the PVE nations like dutch or british or USA? Because we get more practice!  

Anyway, USA: your situation is hopeless.  Submit. Put yourself at the mercy of Lord Vicious, fulfill all the demands. 

That last line cracked me up. That's like submitting to a sock puppet mascot. 

No Justice No Peace!

Submit, America! 

A pvp game needs a trial by fire, people need to understand from the start how the game works. If people can't tolerate getting smashed by another person without melting down, there is a PVE server for them. 

The alternative, of coddling people and trying to trick them into thinking its not a PvP game by insulating the starting zones, is bad because people end up investing time they can't get back, only to find out later that they can't abide PvP. 

Trial by fire, wheat from the chaff, its how it has to be. 

An MMO that has mechanics that allow a faction to be exterminated 4 months after launch and a total wipe will be very short lived.

Edited by eriks

That's why half of you guys  avoid fighting us on open sea with semi reasonable BR? :D

On the other hand i dont know why you complain, the SORRY fleet is interessting and brings you action, I m not a big fan of only using 1th rates but hey, they play pretty good. What's the reason you cant deal with it and have to flame here about them?

We stopped using first some days ago we just make fleet of 3rd and ingermanland they still refuse to fight..

And my demands to USA Are legit, the old leaders are not reliable and proofed over and over to be wrong about their decisions

All i ask is the new leaders to step up get in ts3 and make an agreement,  not all points are obbligatory, we can agree or not agree, but as long they hide and refuse we keep going , fact is when they will lose all there will be no point anymore to make peace, it will be to late.

In short words, my offer have a limit of time, not gonna make peace when there is no reason becouse usa cant give us anything. Even now imho is too late i am just tryng to save them from annichilation, for not see an entire nation die for the sake of the game but their old leaders seams too proud to swallow the loss and sit on a table..

So we keep going.. they now me enought for know that i will not stop until all usa ports are gone.  So they need to think, and think fast

Edited by Lord Vicious

Btw, glad to see you finally made it to Calcasieu and feeding on the players that have been hiding out there for so long not giving one care to the nation. Just don't forget to clean the rest of the green out there and don't miss those green dots down in the Yucatan reefs. 

• Like 1

SORRY JUST MADE A DEAL TO RETURN CERTAIN PORTS UNDER PAYMENT WITH USA CLANS 

We will honor the agreement when they pay.     (just telling becouse if some usa ports return is purely thx to this deal)

Finish the job.  You claimed you wanted U.S. reduced to Charleston. You group claims it wants the U.S. nation to organize and put up a fight. Copping out of your campaign with supposed 'deal's accomplishes neither.

The deal not gonna change anything    is purely for get their stuff out

just captured a pavel in calcasieu and a 3rd :P plus the santi fo 2h ago

Now do you see where so much of the U.S. player base has been hiding? While mocking others over the loss of Florida before :) 

Now do you see where so much of the U.S. player base has been hiding? While mocking others over the loss of Florida before :)

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?

More like the baobab tree. Enduring the cleansing fires and waiting for the rains to come again. U.S. needed an external force to fix this unorganized scattered foolishness and bickering. Once pressed back to Charleston new active clans will rise, others will quit, but they had no heart in the first place if they did. From there the U.S. will come back to a size appropriate for the activity of its playerbase no doubt for the cycle to repeat itself again until other things such as actual diplomacy to come into play. 

An MMO that has mechanics that allow a faction to be exterminated 4 months after launch and a total wipe will be very short lived.

The 'mechanic' is "you get out you what you put in."

If you run and run and run and run and run and retreat and run and retreat and run then retreat and run and do all your fighting in the global chat, with only your mouth, never your boats, then you earn a particular outcome and have to live the consequences of your behavior. 

Personally, I think it's ridiculous that all of this off-topic forum pvp is allowed to persist in our thread from adversaries to our clan, but i cannot post in the American Council thread. Not really conducive to attracting new players. We can recruit in game based on our accomplishments, but there are very few new players. And, devs wonder why people post in steam reviews about chat bans. LOL. pretty obvious.

I have never personally never been chat banned, but have also never warranted one. However, I have seen others chat banned for the most mundane and common expressions.

The biggest influences for the devs that post on the forums and are moderators in-game have the thinnest skin of any group i've ever seen in a pvp game, and likewise don't like to backup their talk. That's the problem. They want authoritative control to say who can and cannot speak, when and where. It's simple. Until this changes, expect pop to keep declining. You can blame it on SORRY all you want. But we are keeping the pop numbers high. We are active and we are dedicated. It's clear for all to see.

Johnny Reb, you are in no position to demand terms. As i have said to you and many others, WE will do what we want, until we decide to do something else. We WERE willing to grant you mercy based on the cries in the forums, but you have once again rebuked us in a most uncouth way and unfortunately,  your country shall suffer the consequences. .

Let this be known. Georgetown will be given back because a reasonable US clan paid a bounty for it. But none south of Charleston will be had. We are not angry nor do we hold a grudge. We want the US nation to rise against us. We want those players who have been burdened  by the US council to experience the excitement that unbridled fun and liberty have to offer. But, remember US players the council has steered you wrong too many times. The council and more specifically TF/TDA have steered you into your current fate. Do not abide them. If you follow them into follie, no one will feel SORRY. 

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. Join our coms. Negiotiate terms. And, depose the council. There are still ports to save!

5 man and 10 man clans rise up in resisitance, depose the US council, and have fun. Unite against us dirty pirates and cleanse the US homeland of our hoardes.

Edited by DukeNasty
  • Like 6

Please dont forget that shitposter only make up a tiny fraction of a nation. The entire nation is not to be judged on the actions of a few forum trolls. I think that it a fact that allot of people in this topic need to remember.

Edited by Jack Frost

I have fought most of the clans at some time or other. And although SORRY undoubtedly are very competent I don't see them as possessing substantially superior skills than many other clans. However, what does distinguish SORRY from the others is the unrelenting chat abuse that I have witnessed during combat and the subsequent bragging on forum. Whereas I am certain most of the SORRY players are normal people simply enjoying the game, the few that participate the above behavior simply come across as being toxic and do great damage to both the reputation of their clan and indeed the game.

The council and more specifically TF/TDA have steered you into your current fate. Do not abide them. If you follow them into follie, no one will feel SORRY. 

I've have stayed silent on this topic and this will be my only comment. I'm getting tired of the "TDA is dictating this and that to the US nation comments" over and over. This is not the case and we do not dictate to anyone except TDA members. In fact for the past several weeks we have been doing what we enjoy the most...sailing around and finding open world PvP. There have been no council decisions or demands to the US nation and especially nothing from TDA.

When the East coast was first attacked by the majority of the pirate nation TDA was there trying to defend it along with some other use clans. However, we were outnumbered and without the full support of all the other US clans that were in the Gulf it was not possible. I personally was getting 3 hours of sleep per night from defending ports for nearly a month. Literally, the port defenses were ending at 2:30-3am my time and I was getting up at 6am for work and then here to moderate the forums. This cycle repeated and lead to burnout for myself and many others as the game became more work than fun.

I'll be honest - it was frustrating that we were giving that level of effort while some clans refused to help defend the coast. Because of this TDA had to take a step back for the best interests of our group and return to having fun and finding a game/life balance.

Ultimately, the US had too many ports and this allowed the player base to spread out and isolate themselves from each other in individual groups. The best thing will be to force the US to a central area and then allow natural and sustainable expansion. We saw this with the Spanish and it is the same for all nations. Ports mean nothing if you don't have the population to defend them.

Life is short and we have no ill will toward any US clans, but hopefully these events shows the importance of a unified nation and working together. TDA, nor any single group, can defend it by themselves and it only benefits everyone to work together. When the US is ready to fight as one we will be there to fight along side.

Again, this is my only comment on this topic so any following responses, accusations, flames etc will not be responded to.

• Like 8