Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

It's as Chimera said: you are not winning Naval Action, you are rather killing it :( . SORRY but I really can't see any medium/long terms benefits for Naval Action in extinguishing any playable factions during Alpha stage. Was a big mistake when Spain/Sverige were reduced to just one port and is a big mistake trying to destroy United States now. It's a PVP game, that's right, but our main goal should be to attract more people to it while testing it to improve mechanics. When one or more factions become unplayable, we drastically limit chances for new players to come in and enjoy our game. Enjoying, testing, winning, fighting are licit words/goals at this development stage, not "extinguishing".

• Like 1

It's as Chimera said: you are not winning Naval Action, you are rather killing it :( . SORRY but I really can't see any medium/long terms benefits for Naval Action in extinguishing any playable factions during Alpha stage. Was a big mistake when Spain/Sverige were reduced to just one port and is a big mistake trying to destroy United States now. It's a PVP game, that's right, but our main goal should be to attract more people to it while testing it to improve mechanics. When one or more factions become unplayable, we drastically limit chances for new players to come in and enjoy our game. Enjoying, testing, winning, fighting are licit words/goals at this development stage, not "extinguishing".

I will give you the same answer one of the glorious leader of usa nation, stephen decatur give to us in this same thread:  NONE CARE.     I am not here for baby sit you, the devs got your money already , and by cleaning usa from their bad clans and leaders will probably help the future usa players , since they will grow up in a much better nation with better commanders

• Like 3

All of the fancy pronouncements from the council, all of it's diplomacy and deal making means nothing without CANNON to back it up. 

For the good of the American Nation the council should accept the generous terms offered by Lord Vicious. 

It is apparent to all who have two brain cells and a functioning synapse that the council has failed at protecting their nation. TF and TDA have run away and left America to its fate.  The US will soon be penned up and farmed like sheep. 

To end this humiliation you will have to either defeat us in battle or accept our terms. 

You might find that ending useless alliances and making new friends beneficial to your nation and the game.

I will give you the same answer one of the glorious leader of usa nation, stephen decatur give to us in this same thread:  NONE CARE.     I am not here for baby sit you, the devs got your money already , and by cleaning usa from their bad clans and leaders will probably help the future usa players , since they will grow up in a much better nation with better commanders

You really believe that nation will grow up in players? Your bully actions makes US nation appealing to play? I don't blame you for the loss of players in this game day by day, but you sure are helping in that.

You haven't understood anything about my post. Don't care about your grand fleet, don't care about your strategy, don't care if you can win with your clan against the whole world.

The way you guys are acting is not helping this game. Your "job" right now it's to help develop this game. If you don't understand that I will gladly try to explain again, because I care about the game. I you don't care and all you want to do its to "win" you chose the wrong game.

Actually the way they are acting is fantastic, and I'm sure they're providing the devs with interesting stats.

They've shown that it's possible to bring a nation to its knees, and I got to say, it amuses me to see the smart asses only a few weeks ago in global who were all bragging on about how they'd beat the pirate nation back and how good they were, now to hear them silenced in a most spectacular way! Tis amusing. On the stats side, it's really up to the devs to decide whether this should be possible, but I suspect since this is a sandbox they will say what they always say. You have the freedom to do something about it. Whether you do or not is your choice.

All in all, it's unlikely to last forever. Motivations change in games like this.

Then you also get to see your true patriots. Those who stay US and either try to ride out the storm or do something about it, or those who fleet to join Pirates.

• Like 1

What we're doing is taking every port within range of where we can pull a flag, with a capture window open, each day.

Americans refusing to defend the ports at the times they picked to defend them is disappointing, yes. But the noose is tightening rapidly. We've done severe damage to their economy and there are fewer ports each day in which they can hide from us.

SORRY has a lot of haters and a lot of ankle-biting goes on, both in the chat and here in this thread. At some point soon the americans will have to put up or shut up. 

The only way the USA can be destroyed is through cowardice. 

SORRY to say this but you've actually done zero damage to the economy. Because the economy has been broken since the trade prices where fixed. All hail the glorious compass wood 200% profit cycle and Euro traders. 

Edited by Cragger

I have stayed quiet for well over a month. I have not participated in forum pvp or chat pvp with SORRY nor anyone else, for that matter, and after I say what I say now I will do my best to avoid it for at least another month. I actually enjoy a little trash talking. Its an American past time but as we all know trash talking is usually all in good fun. The difference with SORRY or more specifically with Vicious is that it isn't in good fun it is personal. When SORRY first went pirate and attacked the US coast with a fleet that the rest of the nation could simply not match and bragged about it as if it meant he was skilled, I can understand the personal side of that fight. There was a lot of bad blood between the two groups and emotions going both ways and STARS wanted to vent their anger. They won(see I'm not afraid to admit that even though Vicious keeps saying that we refuse to acknowledge it and says we say otherwise. lol)

Over a month has passed without any contact with them when we attacked Cuba and the Bahamas. We did it for content. So SORRY comes back to stop us, no problem, we gave our friends a reprieve from them at Carlisle, accept that its obviously still personal. Our attack on Cuba is taken as a personal affront instead of a group simply playing the game. But the truth is, for me, I don't like hating people. Its no fun to dislike someone so much. And its not fun playing against a group that wants to make every fight a personal attack.

I'm over the past. My greatest wish came true. Vicious left the US nation. In that way I will brag all day long that we won. But even that is in the past and not worth caring about anymore.

Its a new day but I'm not interested in encouraging a personal vendetta and old grudges. Although I will say that most of what Vicious says about me or the council is BullShit and most outside of his group knows it by now.

Above someone said they think you guys are ruining the game by showing no mercy against the US. I disagree. If you are ruining the game it is because of your attitudes. I think you would get a lot more of the fights you claim to want if you didn't act like "unmuzzled fen-sucking knaves"(insult generator) :)

• Like 3

I have stayed quiet for well over a month. I have not participated in forum pvp or chat pvp with SORRY nor anyone else, for that matter, and after I say what I say now I will do my best to avoid it for at least another month. I actually enjoy a little trash talking. Its an American past time but as we all know trash talking is usually all in good fun. The difference with SORRY or more specifically with Vicious is that it isn't in good fun it is personal. When SORRY first went pirate and attacked the US coast with a fleet that the rest of the nation could simply not match and bragged about it as if it meant he was skilled, I can understand the personal side of that fight. There was a lot of bad blood between the two groups and emotions going both ways and STARS wanted to vent their anger. They won(see I'm not afraid to admit that even though Vicious keeps saying that we refuse to acknowledge it and says we say otherwise. lol)

Over a month has passed without any contact with them when we attacked Cuba and the Bahamas. We did it for content. So SORRY comes back to stop us, no problem, we gave our friends a reprieve from them at Carlisle, accept that its obviously still personal. Our attack on Cuba is taken as a personal affront instead of a group simply playing the game. But the truth is, for me, I don't like hating people. Its no fun to dislike someone so much. And its not fun playing against a group that wants to make every fight a personal attack.

I'm over the past. My greatest wish came true. Vicious left the US nation. In that way I will brag all day long that we won. But even that is in the past and not worth caring about anymore.

Its a new day but I'm not interested in encouraging a personal vendetta and old grudges. Although I will say that most of what Vicious says about me or the council is BullShit and most outside of his group knows it by now.

Above someone said they think you guys are ruining the game by showing no mercy against the US. I disagree. If you are ruining the game it is because of your attitudes. I think you would get a lot more of the fights you claim to want if you didn't act like "unmuzzled fen-sucking knaves"(insult generator) :)

I as well do not come onto the forums much either. While I agree with a lot of what you say I can see both sides. this all started from bad blood and bad diplo. the only reason why the vendetta continued was that when America pushed into cuba after SORRY left they had to go on the forums boasting that they won the feud and have pushed SORRY away.. that was a personal attack at a group of players that were still pissed about their treatment while they were a part of USA.

I Like the players in SORRY and plan to follow them where ever they go. this is just a case of butt hurt internet egos from both sides. I don't care about the diplo and the egos. one thing I can say is diplo attempts have been made by SORRY ... that is a start. while USA is still very sour about the whole clean and sweep campaigns in there territory continue.

there are always 3 sides to a disagreement..... yours... theirs... and the truth. 

Its been an intersting read thats for sure, im quite amused at how delusional most of you are in trying to justify exactly what you are doing and how great you think you are, its easy to beat up the lesser nations and take pride in doing so, the lack of players in the server and the timezone difference play a big part in helping to promote your image as a power house but without real conviction against the better players in the server during their playing times its hard to judge just how good you guys really are, i would be interested to see your true measure against who i believe to be a far greater force in the danes and their concentrated force over the east, they have set themselves up quite well to give them the best chance to brace for the attack, so trying not to feed your ego any more then is nessesary im just not convinced that you guys are good as what you portray yourselves as till you prove your metal against the best in my opinion.

If you guys manage to bring them to their knees then you have my attention :P

Remember we are cheaters, you now i have eyes and ears everywhere, u still spit lies every day regards us, over and over, and over, so dont cry we come back for remind you the truth, you are the only reason of USA sorry state,    you got back some territory when we left yet you went into forums claiming you won vs us, same in the usa nation.

You now why i not call you cheaters etC? becouse you are bad players, i not need excuses for hide my failure also becouse we not fail, you do, in every game i playd since 1998 the best clan was the most insulted, cheaters, abusers, exploiters, in truth ? it was just better then the others and i was joining that clan. 

Even now you lie, you have taken the story personal the moment i left TF  telling you how bad as leader/organization you where , and guess what ? shitload of ppl follow me, (they all maD? ) look where we are now, TF is  a shadow of what it was,  usa as nation is in  a state similar to what spain was when they got internal problems and got almost removed entirely fro the map,  and all becouse     TF  "paper" leaders who never playd the game for real, still want to lead, the fact that even now you are the guy who make official statements for the  council even if i still not see you take partecipation in a single pb in the 60 ports usa lost, tells a lot. 

You have bring a fleet more powerful then us in Ays u lost 14 ships we lost 0, stop lie that we won becouse we got bigger ships,  the brit saw that with their own eyes when we won 90% of engagements even 7 vs 15 10 vs 15 etc,             You know better then me that ,me that you censor your losses even in your recruitment thread, (for not talk in your nation chat) in fact the only screen that there is there is when sorry fight in a throaway fleet vs bigger fleet+towers and lost,  i not censor anything in our thread and you now why? BECOUSE WE CAN AFFORD it, we are undefeated in our main fleet and in over 200bp we lost only 3, (all throaway fleets vs superior numbers and bigger ships)   You on other side, need to censor what happened becouse you ashamed.

You are horrible players, horrible leaders, horrible tacticians, and not becouse i say so, your in game performance talk more then thousands words, and yet you refuse to aknowledge this and let other people lead your nation.    Even now you think you still in position to sit in a table answering my request , sorry i am not going to make any deal with TF-TDA, i not reconize you any right to talk for your naton., you got your chances and burned them failing horribly. [sORRY] , is time for new organization and leaers in usa they just need to step up.

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Its been an intersting read thats for sure, im quite amused at how delusional most of you are in trying to justify exactly what you are doing and how great you think you are, its easy to beat up the lesser nations and take pride in doing so, the lack of players in the server and the timezone difference play a big part in helping to promote your image as a power house but without real conviction against the better players in the server during their playing times its hard to judge just how good you guys really are, i would be interested to see your true measure against who i believe to be a far greater force in the danes and their concentrated force over the east, they have set themselves up quite well to give them the best chance to brace for the attack, so trying not to feed your ego any more then is nessesary im just not convinced that you guys are good as what you portray yourselves as till you prove your metal against the best in my opinion.

If you guys manage to bring them to their knees then you have my attention :P

And who are exactly this best players? i encountered slrn and tbh they where pretty bad, just a massive zerg clan, the fact you think eu players are more skilled is a topkek, also the meter of your judgment is based on the fact that we need to fight, who you want? becouse you cant defeat them?         

Actually who always attack the lesser nation and did that for the entirety of the server is brit,  you never defeated any major one,  every time u try u got pushed back,  my clan with 60 members fight back usa up to their capital when thery where able to make 2 fleet+ of ppl only for block us + send other fleets to conquer ports while we where fighting,   SLRN as clan alone never archieved anything   similar. so in my Opinion SLRN still need to show what is worth beside having shitload of ppl

If you guys manage to bring them to their knees then you have my attention 

If we are nothing but Puffed up Bully's beating up on wimps like America, how do you justify suffering the humiliation at Carlisle? Are the British just one more lesser nation to be pushed around and bullied? You tried to dislodge us twice and failed miserably. 

Speirs is talking about RUS and not about SLRN. But you guys are that toxic and full of yourselves that again you didn't understand what was posted. Again it is just another story about how great you are and how you defeated everybody you encountered.

Speirs is talking about RUS and not about SLRN. But you guys are that toxic and full of yourselves that again you didn't understand what was posted. Again it is just another story about how great you are and how you defeated everybody you encountered.

I now he is talking by RUS , why i should fight who he tell me? the fact he lose not means that we will, but denmark is our friends so LOL, what he think ? that i get challenged by a forum troll and suddently attack RUS purely for killing each other and give SLRN a favour?

LOL  i not control my enemy game,   neither i wish, i just do WTF i want, i am not here for baby sit the player base, the nations etc, my clan do what we like to do,   if this hurt the usa population there is nothing i can do about, no actually i can,   SURRENDER FORMALLY, AND WE GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. 

Since Johny Reeb even now think he is in a position for talk for his LOL council, he can formally surrender for USA

is funny they complain i take things personal, is personal, you now why stephen decatur post mariobros in this thread? is a racist allusion towards me becouse i am italian,  then they complain i take things personal i never attacked them for their nation origin lol, i should put an image of a fat american with a burgher for insult them? They are the ones who insult the person behind the player i always insulted them as bad players, not as their real life counterparts, or nationality  , not that i care lol i have a tick skin compared to theirs, but is funny see in the same thread 1 leader of tf claiming i take things personally while another leader post national allusive pictures towards me, and then they say they not take things personally, they soo stupid they manage to destroy their own theories in a matter of 2-3 reply

And since they use to call me Hitler and Mussolini, their surrender gonna be sign here.

8731206636_e0aa6ee2d3_z.jpg

And since they use to call me Hitler and Mussolini, their surrender gonna be sign here.

Edited by Lord Vicious

You didn't seem to know 2 minutes ago, my friend.

Forum warriors, amuse me,   game map tell a different story, our numbers  and screens tell a different story, u can spin and troll, and argue,  mathematics tell a different story a true one, where you lost 600 ships and we lost 24 ,  Jeheil the guy who interview us asked me why we soo  are so careful about our stats and screens and video, you are the reason why,    the negationism is big in the delusional ppl

SORRY 

Edited by Lord Vicious

I promised not to get into a troll war and I won't but just so people know....

On Febuary 29th I got a promotion at work. I was in school for that promotion for nearly six weeks. That was during the time of the first pirate/usa clash. Now that I am done I am commuting to work half way across the country and living primarily at the airport (I work for the airlines) My commutes happen on my days off. This month I am sitting reserve at the airport primarily with no quality internet and can only play when home. I am home exactly 4 days this month. Actually 3 because I picked up an extra day and most likely will do it again this week, leaving me two days home to play this game in earnest this month. This schedule should change in the near future. Say a month or so. So if you think that I am THE leader(which I'm not. I'm just one of them I guess) of the US nation then maybe whats happening to the nation is not because I'm there but because I'm not.

So say all you want about my activity and inaction. All now know why.

Was just trying to help you out, since you seemed to have short memories.

Btw. I haven't lost 600 ships to you nor do I believe that count for one split second :-)

You must be the angriest player on the server and I pitty you for it :-(

Will not post in your threat again. Wish you all the best.

Whereas, It has become customary with the admirals of the US, commanding small forces on the coast of the United States, particularly with TDA, TF, FORGE to declare all the PIRATE coast of the Caribbean  in a state of strict and rigorous blockade without possessing the power to justify such a declaration or stationing an adequate force to maintain said blockade;

I do therefore, by virtue of the power and authority in me vested (possessing sufficient force), declare all the ports, harbors, bays, creeks, rivers, inlets, outlets, islands, and seacoast of the United States of America in a state of strict and rigorous blockade. And I do further declare that I consider the force under my command adequate to maintain strictly, rigorously, and effectually the said blockade.

And I do hereby require the respective officers, whether captains, commanders, or commanding officers, under my command, employed or to be employed, on the coasts of America, to pay strict attention to the execution of this my proclamation.

And I do hereby caution and forbid the ships and vessels of all and every nation in amity and peace with the United States from entering or attempting to enter, or from coming or attempting to come out of, any of the said ports, harbors, bays, creeks, rivers, inlets, outlets, islands, or seacoast under any pretense whatsoever. And that no person may plea ignorance of this, my proclamation, I have ordered the same to be made public in England. Given under my hand . Naughty Nancy O’MALLEY.

post-6525-0-77217500-1463334188_thumb.jpg

The fish are biting today, Your Carlisle port timer showed that you can field your best numbers at that time, server pop is more then halved by this point so its reduces the likelyhood of the more active european clans to give you a nice challenge, afterall it is the european server so the major prime time is european, going by all the screenshots your full compilation against what ever players wanted to have a crack at the time was always going to be a factor, a clan that plays and trains together against nations of a mutli clan fleet, not hard to see whos going to have a better chance of success.

The old guards have been battling since 2014 and out of all the nations we have come up against the danes have been the best challenge, this is why I class them as the best that we have gone up against and we find them as more of a threat and this is where the british nation focuses most of its attention especially during our primetime, this is why i would be interested to see you put your money where your mouth is and give them a crack though i gather that the timezone issue will be another thing hindering the true contest.

But like i said im not convinced just like you state your not convinced in us, i know where we stand, we have been and done it all before against all nations, since you havent been up against the danes yet we will just have to wait and see how good you are.

I dont know but this thread reminds me of the Deutsche Wochenschau in the Second WW, always used to impress their countrymen with great numbers, that the allies would need 20 Shermans to take out one glorious Tiger, but they didnt include that they destroyed theirselfs more than the allies did to poor reliability, what i want to say is: Who do you want to impress with this ? What kind of role does this play ? Do you think people will Join you because you destroyed some ships from a overexpanded, underpopulated, fairly unorganized Nation ?