Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

You never sunk me, I never had the displeasure of facing you yet, maybe some day.

Oi.. careful what you wish for.. I'll sail with you any day cab but I have no intention in committing suicide with you, I love myself far too much for that.. :P 

Oi.. careful what you wish for.. I'll sail with you any day cab but I have no intention in committing suicide with you, I love myself far too much for that.. :P

You give too much credit to him. He's good when has superior numbers.

Edited by Cabral

You give too much credit to him. He's good when has superior numbers.

Yeah becouse in carslile when brits bring 25 first and we got "only" 22+2 2nd and a disconnected guy they not got owned.  right.......

Also if we are soo bad why 7 nations spend sooo much time effort to try to diminish a bad clan ?

Yeah becouse in carslile when brits bring 25 first and we got "only" 22+2 2nd and a disconnected guy they not got owned.  right.......

Also if we are soo bad why 7 nations spend sooo much time effort to try to diminish a bad clan ?

It's because of your antics and behavior in game and on the forums. Nothing else really

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but SORRY team 1 seems not very interested in tournament and doesn't reply for last two days anything about 3vs3 group E match date. Guys, are you still with us or not?

We are delayed on my account, sorry about that. However, I believe we have set the date with our opponents for Sunday, 08:00 central time.

Edited by Commodore Clay
  • Like 1

SO WE GO IN FRONT OF CHRISTIANSTED AND GET THIS ENGAGEMENT VS DANISH, before they lost another fleet so they not wanna play with us anymore,.

sorrypodw_vs_danish.jpg

SO WE GO TO GUSTAVIA AND THE ONLY THING WE FIND IS A GROUP OF HRE RUNNING AND HIDING IN A MISSION, BUT WE WAIT THEY EXIT AND WE GANK THEM

podwsorry_vs_hre.jpg

ON OUR EXIT SVENO WAIT US WITH A WELCOME FLEET, OF 2 (vic+santi) FIRSTRATE 8 2ND RATE AND 2 BELLONAS AND MANY OTHER SHIPS FOR FIGHT OUR 2 2ND RATE 1 BELLONA+FRIGS MAINLY BELLEPOULE FLEET. UNFORTUNATELY HE GOT FOCUSED AND GOT OUT FROM BATTLE FAST SO THEIR FLEET WAS HEADLESS AT THE END THEY LOST ALMOST AS MANY RATED SHIPS AS WE LOST FRIGS  10-10

SORRYPODW_VS_SWEDISH.jpg

• Like 2

SO WE GO IN FRONT OF CHRISTIANSTED AND GET THIS ENGAGEMENT VS DANISH, before they lost another fleet so they not wanna play with us anymore,.

sorrypodw_vs_danish.jpg

SO WE GO TO GUSTAVIA AND THE ONLY THING WE FIND IS A GROUP OF HRE RUNNING AND HIDING IN A MISSION, BUT WE WAIT THEY EXIT AND WE GANK THEM

podwsorry_vs_hre.jpg

ON OUR EXIT SVENO WAIT US WITH A WELCOME FLEET, OF 2 (vic+santi) FIRSTRATE 8 2ND RATE AND 2 BELLONAS AND MANY OTHER SHIPS FOR FIGHT OUR 2 2ND RATE 1 BELLONA+FRIGS MAINLY BELLEPOULE FLEET. UNFORTUNATELY HE GOT FOCUSED AND GOT OUT FROM BATTLE FAST SO THEIR FLEET WAS HEADLESS AT THE END THEY LOST ALMOST AS MANY RATED SHIPS AS WE LOST FRIGS  10-10

SORRYPODW_VS_SWEDISH.jpg

I think your caps lock might be broken. Might want to check that out.  ;)

Good job.  Your 8 ships beat their 5...   I have a screenshot of us beating SORRY outnumbered last night but I didnt feel the need to post it....

Strange how you not comment screens like this where  8 2nd rate 2 first 2 bellona +other stuff  manage to lose vs 2 2nd 1 bellona and some bellepoules and various frigs :P   strange eh ?    Your eyes are always selective    you go always for the most irrilevant fight, for comment against, and skip the one  where skill matter a lot  (engagements that TDA never was able to do for example.,) 

also i not go to write shit in your shittyclan recruitment thread you wonder why? becouse all you do is gank 2-3 man no clan fleets around mt, and never manage in your entire clan history to be rilevant whatsoever in the game , so you not worth the time, but seams that we are worth your  since the amount of time you spend even to comment on engagements that are not against your clan and not even against your nation.

or now usa become swedish bitch too ? like you become for brits  sending them to fight a war you would never win, or even dare to start, i see usa is helping a lot dutch and british   LOL 

ps: i have screens of 50 pb that you lost consecutively vs sorry, entire rates fleet including over 120 usa ports (2 campaigns) not once but twice vs a clan, if you equal good do same then we talk, instead bla bla about some minor engagement on some frigs? 

SORRYPODW_VS_SWEDISH.jpg

M whole point is you post screen shots where you SHOULD win as if its something that is recruitment worthy.  

And you an I BOTH know that the US faction is not capable of fielding the numbers to compete with other factions.  Its not a big secret.  Therefore, we do what we can by helping out our allies to the best of our abilities.

And because we dont bullshit and claim things we cant deliver, we have a great working relationship with both the Brits and Dutch.

(Although to be fair, I wish we could help our Dutch friends more...)

Edited by Vernon Merrill
  • Like 1

M whole point is you post screen shots where you SHOULD win as if its something that is recruitment worthy.  

And you an I BOTH know that the US faction is not capable of fielding the numbers to compete with other factions.  Its not a big secret.  Therefore, we do what we can by helping out our allies to the best of our abilities.

And because we dont bullshit and claim things we cant deliver, we have a great working relationship with both the Brits and Dutch.

also i think that that was a good almost equal fight they got a bellona wich is worth more then some frigs,   our guys where trinco rattlesnake  renomee, so some light ship    numbers not always means superiority, in my opinion  a bellona is worth 3 frigs if played well.  and they also got constitutions. 

when you will win vs 2 firstrate 8n 2nd rate +2 bellona and other ships etc using only 2 2nd 1 bellona and 10 frigs. let me know K?  I will wait for that TDA screen patiently