Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Yeah pop dropped a lot

ps: brits not get that half our fleet is made by captured firsts from brits,     11 in 5 days :P so we throw away to them their own captured ships (usually they are shitty 4-2, sometimes not even exceptional or liveoak we keep the good one for defending )

Yeah pop dropped a lot

ps: brits not get that half our fleet is made by captured firsts from brits,     11 in 5 days :P so we throw away to them their own captured ships (usually they are shitty 4-2, sometimes not even exceptional or liveoak we keep the good one for defending )

Pirates do not get that it does not matter. No lack of ships right now just lack of players. :(

ps: 5 days of work down the drain last night. :)

Edited by Nikodemus

This only encourage us to visit you more often :ph34r: .

PS: Where is my exceptional Koran :lol: ?

I like having you guys around, Can get boring with only 4 or 5 gank fleets, :) Plus it gets the pubbies involved. We have a lot of Peasants with pitchforks needing to be trained up. :)

Thanks SORRY 

• Like 1

Seems nobody told you RUBLI initiated fight. Also, Brits were on lee side of the wind and we had people who did not show up on Teamspeak.

I count 26v12, which includes AI on both side. Please learn to count. I am not mentioning the two british players (Bartholomew and Broedl) who left just at the start of the battle before the first ship sank.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161007/5qat9dh5.png

Why do you even post pictures of a non-SORRY battle in SORRY thread?

Edited by Batman

Seems nobody told you RUBLI initiated fight. Also, Brits were on lee side of the wind and we had people who did not show up on Teamspeak.

I count 26v12, which includes AI on both side. Please learn to count. I am not mentioning the two british players (Bartholomew and Broedl) who left just at the start of the battle before the first ship sank.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161007/5qat9dh5.png

Why do you even post pictures of a non-SORRY battle in SORRY thread?

i cant?

is simply becouse brits zerg only on anything, not only sorry :) 

Oh Grundgemonkey you know that was not a fair fight Brits zerged outside KPR with 35v23 but but as many pictures in this thread will show sorry like the gank/ZERG IS their favorite tactic.

think your mistaken ....Lord "Billy" Vicious  is a great clan leader and tactician ...he would never put his clan in a position where he doesn't have an advantage ...its his duty to make sure his clan has the best chance of winning ,,he has said so many times ....  every great leader knows you take every advantage you can get .....so i find it very hard to believe that Billy would find himself in a position where he would claim it wasn't a fair fight .. hes so good he wouldn't let it happen ...

:unsure::wacko:

• Like 1