Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Guys, we knew you were following with your first rates. We were hoping to that by getting a far tag, not all of you would be able to get in and we could have a similar BR fight.

You Brits *know* we were outgunned, and believe me, none of us got a real thrill sailing around for four hours hoping for a good fight. It was boring for us too, chill out.

• Like 2

you lie like a cheap watch ... you ganked renos and suprises ..your own screenshot shows who you ganked the first 4 ships in the list that escaped,,,  guys that have ranks of master and commander first and 2nd LT  ....if we hadnt joined that battle would you have left because it wasn't a fair fight ...i doubt it .you would have sunk them and the crowed about sinking brit ships outside carlisle .when our first rates joined you started squealing about fair fights and how unfair it all was  ...I see you also forget to mention the pirate ships that we let escape that would have sunk... the reason we let them escape we couldn't wait around because your sorry arse was disappearing over the horizon ... yeah you did well in running away that's about it ...if your post is true ..why when we scattered as you turned did you only manage to sink one ship ...if you were so good and the brits so poor, all it  shows is  that your tactics and judgement are well below average in the fact you left it so late in the battle to turn and face us ... if your tale is true you could have done it 15 minutes earlier and sunk more.. .. as usual your inflated claims tend to show you up as a poor tactician, decision maker and leader ..than the truth would

we not did the tag random pirates tagged and dragged us in,  check first guy in list of battle, is the one who tagged  , learn game mechanics thx.

Guys, we knew you were following with your first rates. We were hoping to that by getting a far tag, not all of you would be able to get in and we could have a similar BR fight.

You Brits *know* we were outgunned, and believe me, none of us got a real thrill sailing around for four hours hoping for a good fight. It was boring for us too, chill out.

fair comment ...at least you can be honest ..instead of trying to manipulate it into some kind of tactical victory

fair comment ...at least you can be honest ..instead of trying to manipulate it into some kind of tactical victory

IT was a tactical victory, manage to not lose anything vs a triple firstrate force, was hard, surely not was the engagement we where looking for , we come for have fun not for fight impossible engagements vs overwhelming forces with very expensive ships :)           you think brit would engage 20 sorry in firstrates with just 6? i don think so, 

And yes i am a terrible commander who never lost a firstrate fleet in 6 months. :)

• Like 1

IT was a tactical victory, manage to not lose anything vs a triple firstrate force, was hard, surely not was the engagement we where looking for , we come for have fun not for fight impossible engagements vs overwhelming forces with very expensive ships :)           you think brit would engage 20 sorry in firstrates with just 6? i don think so, 

And yes i am a terrible commander who never lost a firstrate fleet in 6 months. :)

so much misrepresentation and hard work at trying to boost your own worth  .

your a strange person indeed....you seem to need to turn things on their head and overcompensate ...my wife is a psychologist she has read your posts and has come to a few conclusions 

1 you were never loved as a child and feel the need to prove yourself

2 you have  Napoleon syndrome and feel the need to prove yourself

3 your currently getting bullied in your home/work life and feel you need to prove yourself

4 your the village idiot

after careful consideration she feels 4th option is correct.... unfortunately that is the only condition she cannot help you with 

C'mon gents, it is a game, anyone can impersonate :)

Best not to judge, especially bringing a ad-hoc psychological diagnosis lolol

Lol, +1.

But in all seriousness the back and forth and general bantering gets kind of old after a while. Had to go through it during the battle with a constant flow of messages and now it's continued to the forums 2 days after the battle took place. Besides, I quite enjoyed that battle when I agreed to fight Puchu 1v1 and had a good little fight going for a while.

If SORRY wants an even fight and an arranged fight then I propose the following idea that was posted on the forums a while back that was offered to the French and Danish but was declined.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16236-special-event-organized-by-players/

• Like 1

so much misrepresentation and hard work at trying to boost your own worth  .

your a strange person indeed....you seem to need to turn things on their head and overcompensate ...my wife is a psychologist she has read your posts and has come to a few conclusions 

1 you were never loved as a child and feel the need to prove yourself

2 you have  Napoleon syndrome and feel the need to prove yourself

3 your currently getting bullied in your home/work life and feel you need to prove yourself

4 your the village idiot

after careful consideration she feels 4th option is correct.... unfortunately that is the only condition she cannot help you with 

Maybe if she was smart enought she got a doctorate in a real science :)                     I not need to boost anything becouse i keep stats tracking  math say more then your words unsupported by any in game facts or archievement.  But you fill free to post a screen where you defeat us with equal br. instead talk about your gf  bad education degree. 

and btw the insult is the last refuge of who not have anything to say for back his arguments :)   the fact that you lost what 10 fleets to us, and even with x3 first then us  you manage to get nothing  is the only reason of why you keep reply here 2 day after, maybe you should ask your gf to solve your anger issues :) she can remove from you a lot of salt probably

You can also show on the doll to her where i have touched you

ps: and yes i am a great fan of Napoleon :)   Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily

• Like 4

Maybe if she was smart enought she got a doctorate in a real science :)                     I not need to boost anything becouse i keep stats tracking  math say more then your words unsupported by any in game facts or archievement.  But you fill free to post a screen where you defeat us with equal br. instead talk about your gf  bad education degree. 

and btw the insult is the last refuge of who not have anything to say for back his arguments :)   the fact that you lost what 10 fleets to us, and even with x3 first then us  you manage to get nothing  is the only reason of why you keep reply here 2 day after, maybe you should ask your gf to solve your anger issues :) she can remove from you a lot of salt probably

You can also show on the doll to her where i have touched you

ps: and yes i am a great fan of Napoleon :)   Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily

anger issues .??  . you've done nothing to me ...in game or in forum ..why should I be  angry its a computer game ..I wasn't getting angry and throwing tantrums in battle chat calling people retards that was you

you say you deal in facts ..yet you call my wife which i clearly stated ...as my gf ...this leads me to believe you don't recognise a fact when you see one

you say an insult is the last refuge of a lost argument then try an insult me or at least my wifes education ...is that because you lost the argument

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily  yet your a fan of Napoleon  who was  defeated and lived as a loser

its obvious that your standing in a computer game seems to be important to you and your own well being ...so yes LV your the greatest commander and the best player online well done give yourself a pat on the back

anger issues .??  . you've done nothing to me ...in game or in forum ..why should I be  angry its a computer game ..I wasn't getting angry and throwing tantrums in battle chat calling people retards that was you

you say you deal in facts ..yet you call my wife which i clearly stated ...as my gf ...this leads me to believe you don't recognise a fact when you see one

you say an insult is the last refuge of a lost argument then try an insult me or at least my wifes education ...is that because you lost the argument

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily  yet your a fan of Napoleon  who was  defeated and lived as a loser

its obvious that your standing in a computer game seems to be important to you and your own well being ...so yes LV your the greatest commander and the best player online well done give yourself a pat on the back

You do realize you tryng to argue about me standing behind a computer on a game, while you doing the same? just worst? :)

You do realize you tryng to argue about me standing behind a computer on a game, while you doing the same? just worst? :)

not really the same is it ...nothing wrong with arguing about the game thats why there is a forum ..but you seem to think that either the game or your posts make me angry ...far from it I enjoy the game for what it iis ..your posts amuse me :P i and what amuses me more is your inability to do the same hence your outbursts in game chat  ;) refusal to play with people unless they are on your Ts etc etc 

not really the same is it ...nothing wrong with arguing about the game thats why there is a forum ..but you seem to think that either the game or your posts make me angry ...far from it I enjoy the game for what it iis ..your posts amuse me :P i and what amuses me more is your inability to do the same hence your outbursts in game chat  ;) refusal to play with people unless they are on your Ts etc etc 

IS called quality standards, i now you have none. cause you are brit,. but  it happens that i do :)   and my clan do     thats why you cant defeat us even with +40% br 90% of time :) maybe one day you will learn .

And the fact that you think you understand me, becouse i troll you in a chat is just  lol, you just falling like everyone else in the trap, you only lack the intellectual faculties for understand it.  maybe one day.. maybe one day..

You enought angry for come here to write your bla bla, i not go in your clan or any brit clan thread to bitch around becouse i not considering you a worthy opponent, you on other side think that is wise to try diminish us becouse you now that we are faar better, and you feel the danger, you should ask your gf about why  you have this urgency to come here arguing screens that show us killing you  with much inferior br, while we not go in your threads to do the same.  we simply not have that urge becouse you not represent a danger for us.

IS called quality standards, i now you have none. cause you are brit,. but  it happens that i do :)   and my clan do     thats why you cant defeat us even with +40% br 90% of time :) maybe one day you will learn .

And the fact that you think you understand me, becouse i troll you in a chat is just  lol, you just falling like everyone else in the trap, you only lack the intellectual faculties for understand it.  maybe one day.. maybe one day..

You enought angry for come here to write your bla bla, i not go in your clan or any brit clan thread to bitch around becouse i not considering you a worthy opponent, you on other side think that is wise to try diminish us becouse you now that we are faar better, and you feel the danger, you should ask your gf about why  you have this urgency to come here arguing screens that show us killing you  with much inferior br, while we not go in your threads to do the same.  we simply not have that urge becouse you not represent a danger for us.

thanks you just made my point

we dont have to be all on TS ..its only a game

im not falling into any trap .. i only make a post here for fun .... its only a game

you dont need to go in brit threads because we dont have any proclaiming we are the best ...we understand ....its only a game

we are not a danger to you...because .......its only a game

when I started posting on this thread ...it was for a bit of fun ... and for a bit banter ....Ive kind of got to the point where i feel a bit uncomfortable with myself ....do you know that kind of feeling when some says something or does something funny and you laugh and then you realise the person  that made you laugh was not trying to be funny ... but are  disabled or mentally challenged ....and you feel guilty and ashamed at laughing ..thats kind of where I am now

so  apologies for my earlier posts ... you take all this far too serious.. think you need to sit back ...and start having some fun in the game ... good luck

thanks you just made my point

we dont have to be all on TS ..its only a game

im not falling into any trap .. i only make a post here for fun .... its only a game

you dont need to go in brit threads because we dont have any proclaiming we are the best ...we understand ....its only a game

we are not a danger to you...because .......its only a game

when I started posting on this thread ...it was for a bit of fun ... and for a bit banter ....Ive kind of got to the point where i feel a bit uncomfortable with myself ....do you know that kind of feeling when some says something or does something funny and you laugh and then you realise the person  that made you laugh was not trying to be funny ... but are  disabled or mentally challenged ....and you feel guilty and ashamed at laughing ..thats kind of where I am now

so  apologies for my earlier posts ... you take all this far too serious.. think you need to sit back ...and start having some fun in the game ... good luck

excuse after excuse, as every game in the world  all play for win not for lose,  who say i play for fun, but we got fun etc, is an excuse for ppl who not have balls to even try to compete, and alway settle for position n2.  

The important is to partecipate etc, all eufemism for loosers afraid to try and fail.(since you like to psycho-analize your way of thinking is the one of a very timid guy afraid to try for the risk of loosing)     And  btw ts3 is a prerequisite for any game, even at fun level, the fact that in 2016 you think you can do a pvp game with no comms is the demonstration of how low you are as player, is much more fun to enjoy your experience with other people even by voice, or maybe you too shy?

Again you bringed your gf and real life into the discussion, as you can notice i keep refering to the game, so funny how you say i am serious :) , again ask your gf why you need to talk about your own real life for feel better about how someone defeated you in a game.  The only mental disable i see is you, i bet you are 1 step away from the gettalife evergreen  of: yeah you defeat me in a game but i have a ferrari in real life etc.  Let me pop your fantasy buble right now, i have a good job in real life, a good education, i do many hobbies quite a sport guy, diver, biker etc, i am part of a middle class/wealthy family, i have np at all, but this is just a game and i kick your ass in this game so if you wanna talk with me talk about the game, not about your imaginary goat tee girflriend who wasted 10 years of study for psycho analyze ppl by a reply in a forum about a  a guy who defeated his boy friend in a naval game, K?  

Luckily for us all, there is more than 1 way to play. And not everything in life has to do with your virtual balls... Talking about having balls in a game is kind of stupid in my opinion.

I always like to experiment. Yesterday evening I was trying something new (for me):

Can I win a battle against a Santa Cecilia (with carronades) with my teak long guns Essex?

It turned out that I couldn't. I had fun trying, my opponent with whom I often chat in game had fun too. And because we are mature players we didn't end up with bad blood at the end of the battle. He didn't end up with bigger balls... I didn't loose any (I checked this morning just to be sure :P ).

I told him I would try something else the next time I would see him.

As for Lord Vicious, I do think you are a good player. I haven't fought against you but from what I can see I understand that you take your gaming time seriously and you enjoyment is in winning. We all get that, I think. What is just annoying is not that you are winning, it's that you are depreciating the other players.

If you plan to stay in this universe (Naval Action) and nobody on the server can match your skills and your team skills you should look in my proposal in post #412 or if you want more challenge you could start an academy and teach your techniques to other players so they can become better players and more enjoyable foes. ;)

We all know what you think of the majority of players (we have seen that message where you talk about all the nationalities)... But if they are so bad and you don't do anything to change that then maybe you should try a more competitive game? Where your capacities will really be challenged by talented players like yourself.

Otherwise stop bitching about your opponents.

There is ppl who match our skill and may even better insmaller groups, (clearly not this brits) but they not come here cry becouse they not feel they need to :) they

know they are good so if they lose they not need to come here arguing about screens.  Meanwhile you an your friend withouth ts3 feel always the urgency to have an excuse for why he and his friends lose, involving his real life, ts3 bad choice etc  moon eclipse, aliens, etc etc.

But hey dont worry his wife said i have napoleon syndrom, so is all fine, i suppose.   

We teach our tactics to players in our clan, clearly not giving away to random , and you now for teach ppl you need ts3, that exclude all of you, but you can ask the british player who joined us bored of losing with incompetents if he is more happy here or where he was.

ps: is hard to bitch on players who come TO MY THREAD to bitch, i just reply to their QQ 

excuse after excuse, as every game in the world  all play for win not for lose,  who say i play for fun, but we got fun etc, is an excuse for ppl who not have balls to even try to compete, and alway settle for position n2.  

The important is to partecipate etc, all eufemism for loosers afraid to try and fail.(since you like to psycho-analize your way of thinking is the one of a very timid guy afraid to try for the risk of loosing)     And  btw ts3 is a prerequisite for any game, even at fun level, the fact that in 2016 you think you can do a pvp game with no comms is the demonstration of how low you are as player, is much more fun to enjoy your experience with other people even by voice, or maybe you too shy?

Again you bringed your gf and real life into the discussion, as you can notice i keep refering to the game, so funny how you say i am serious :) , again ask your gf why you need to talk about your own real life for feel better about how someone defeated you in a game.  The only mental disable i see is you, i bet you are 1 step away from the gettalife evergreen  of: yeah you defeat me in a game but i have a ferrari in real life etc.  Let me pop your fantasy buble right now, i have a good job in real life, a good education, i do many hobbies quite a sport guy, diver, biker etc, i am part of a middle class/wealthy family, i have np at all, but this is just a game and i kick your ass in this game so if you wanna talk with me talk about the game, not about your imaginary goat tee girflriend who wasted 10 years of study for psycho analyze ppl by a reply in a forum about a  a guy who defeated his boy friend in a naval game, K?  

whose making an excuse ...and excuse for what .

you assume so much and get so much wrong ....ask anyone in brit nation I use TS ..so your wrong  ...you have never defeated me .so your wrong  ...why do you make so many untruthful statements

as for the rest of the babble  ..your just making yourself look stupid ..thanks for all the info on your personal life ..based on the rubbish you post on here i tend to think its your fantasy ..but im not really all that interested

ps

do you really believe that it takes balls to play a computer game :lol: :lol: :lol:

whose making an excuse ...and excuse for what .

you assume so much and get so much wrong ....ask anyone in brit nation I use TS ..so your wrong  ...you have never defeated me .so your wrong  ...why do you make so many untruthful statements

as for the rest of the babble  ..your just making yourself look stupid ..thanks for all the info on your personal life ..based on the rubbish you post on here i tend to think its your fantasy ..but im not really all that interested

ps

do you really believe that it takes balls to play a computer game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Certainly more balls then just write about a game :P cant recall you or your clan be associated with anything worth mention, also i wanna remember you that this is our thread so you if you not like us, you can gtfo nobody gonna miss you :) and your QQ.   The only person who look stupid here is you ,keep ranting about your wife talking about a game since in the game itself you cant do anything.  

Keep flooding with tears.  Today we sink 20 brits captured some 2nd and a perfect vic, losing 0