Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

:D :D :D the best joke of the day.

Those parades of BIG ships (who doesn't have any nowadays?) remind me of older times when nations needed to show all they had in their arsenal.

And instead of growing a pair maybe you need to grow up.

One thing is having them, another is use them.  another else is have almost a full fleet as 1 clan.         [PEC] can say same?

One thing is having them, another is use them.  another else is have almost a full fleet as 1 clan.         [PEC] can say same?

almost a full fleet ... :lol: :lol: ..... are they all speed build with retreat trim ....i mean speed trim :rolleyes:

Grundgemunky, Hethwill and Louise hit me up in game for invite. 

do you want to change clan ?

almost a full fleet ... :lol: :lol: ..... are they all speed build with retreat trim ....i mean speed trim :rolleyes:

do you want to change clan ?

seams that you need speed trim much more then us  yesterday we got 20 ships include 5 2nd and a victory 5-3 :P

your issue is that i can support my talking with in game facts and screens, you cant provide a single screen between the entire british nation where you defeated us in an equal fight , in 6 months it never happened to us to lose vs brits and 90% of time we win with -30-50% br then you, so all you can do is come here qq, talk bla bla,  but again providing nothing to back your talking. 

So i challenge you to post a screen where you defeat us on equal br, i not ask to do like us with a +60% br in enemy favour becouse i now you cant do something like that not even in 1000 years.  just an equal br where you win vs us, at list 5vs5+ 

Personal insults removed - please refrain from direct insults.

-Mod team

call me when your clan can win battles like this thx bye   

OUR BR: 1900

ENEMY BR: 5000+  (almost +70% then us)

WECANTPVPATALLTHXTDA.jpg

OUR BR: 4010

BRITS BR: 7010 (almost+50% then us)

sorry_vs_brits.jpg

Edited by SteelSandwich
See above

Gotta love how BR is the deciding factor when resorting to fighting randoms at capitals and almost exclusively using facehugging belle poules ^^

thx usa GF

usakidsbay.jpg

Vicious, we had 12 ships and you had at least 30. Those odds are impossible to overcome, especially as a lot of us are very rusty with first rate battles. However it was an impressive show of force from you lot there, regardless :)

Vicious, we had 12 ships and you had at least 30. Those odds are impossible to overcome, especially as a lot of us are very rusty with first rate battles. However it was an impressive show of force from you lot there, regardless :)

You do realize we cant field more then 25 in a pb? 8-( jeez 

also look screen you got 21 (not counted the captured bots of course)  we got 24(include a mortar brit)  are you blind? or simply usa?

You do realize we cant field more then 25 in a pb? 8-( jeez 

also look screen you got 21 (not counted the captured bots of course)  we got 24(include a mortar brit)  are you fucking blind? or simply usa?

I was talking about the first rates. The BRITISH had 12 first rates after half the fleet TP'd to defend GT, which were blockaded by around 25 - 30 pirate first rates at Sant Iago... never did I mention the USA v Pirates battle. That screen VS the usa is an impressive show of superior tactics against your enemy. GJ in that battle. :)

I also realize I responded to the wrong post, I meant to respond to the previous one about the brits not wanting to fight. That's my mistake, and I wish to offer my sincere apologies. Cheers!

Edited by Lord Cutler Beckett
  • Like 2

So many people who will talk shit in chat...  but in real life wouldnt say shit because they'd get their teeth knocked in....   

You may wanna cure that anger issue bro

is just a game

I was talking about the first rates. The BRITISH had 12 first rates after half the fleet TP'd to defend GT, which were blockaded by around 25 - 30 pirate first rates at Sant Iago... never did I mention the USA v Pirates battle. That screen VS the usa is an impressive show of superior tactics against your enemy. GJ in that battle. :)

jeez u confused me since you quoted the screen :P

• Like 1