Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

WE as in "this gaming community"

Less toxic "you suck" posts and more "hey this was fun, congratulations on your effort" posts would be a good thing for the community. Obviously you don't have to agree with me here. I would still assume there are more players in "we the community" that would agree then the other way around.

Why is the royal WE on our recruitment pages? I have never felt the need to go on other clans recruitment pages other than once to compliment them.

You spend alot of time here and im just wondering why ?

• Like 1

"we do not post ganks, you do becouse you think that winning 35 vs 23 is an accomplishment ,   "    strange then that you think 15 v2 is an accomplishment

is a reply tho this, they got   enought for engage  and we did not want to engage 1 vic,  but all the group, it was one of your in a gunboat that tagged us and sacrifie te lone vic, while the othe 6 first and 1 buc +4-5 frigs runned  from a fight they could potentialy  win.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16787-saving-british-fleet-from-lord-vicious-and-soorry-in-my-gunboat/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my report of that engagement is real,  or you are the most incompetent ppl to run a fleet ever, becouse when we where behind you at chain range, with the wind behind  we  could not  run away from you or we would get a totally against us wind.,  all you needed to do was turn  left, and chain us with 10x firsts, instead you run right and run for 30 min for the bay.

I think you not understand the basic of the naval warfare.  Becouse from my point of view all you did was running not even tryng to engage whatsoever. you never made a manouver with the intent to fight, beside the   lol getting yourself in the bay, like i would put my fleet there,  Whats wrong with your commander? did you even have one barely able?  Who in his right mind would put a slow fleet inside a bay?   your only chance to engage us is manouver in open water waiting for us to get too much near.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed personal insults.

The problem of Vicious is that he expects the brits to do exactly what he wants them to do in battle. He will always rage and be confused because british fleets never follow his plan... and never will, if can be avoidable.

• Like 1

Did you just admit you were scared of 1st rate fleet which had no commander with a basic understanding of naval warfare? :ph34r:

Our intention where to make you fail the flag, we done it and maybe demast some for isolate kill that and run, (we demasted )

Yours instead when the flag expired :  should have been to engage us  not to run, you got nothing to lose at that moment but you keep running,  your behavior from a tactical point of view have no sense whatsoever , you soo afraid that even with 25 firsts you not wanna engage 12 bellonas .

Our intention where to make you fail the flag, we done it and maybe demast some for isolate kill that and run, (we demasted )

Yours instead when the flag expired :  should have been to engage us  not to run, you got nothing to lose at that moment but you keep running,  your behavior from a tactical point of view have no sense whatsoever , you soo afraid that even with 25 firsts you not wanna engage 12 bellonas .

I am sure you didn't even remotely read my post, Vicious. Shame.

Edited by Lord Cutler Beckett

can be more if your in the tag circle. but if its 25 on a side you cant join after.

can it go over 50 per battle ? I know it can be 49v1. ( actually 48v2 being the highest i've seen and ppl were left outside )

the only screen shots ive seen of that battle including my own show 29 v 23 ....not the 35 sorry claim ....but its still 52 ships

the list is cutted 

but fill free to come for port antonio 25 on 25 when you want we are waiting  unless you prefer go on with a clan  owning a port in jamaica vs a nation, we happy aniway

the list is cutted 

but fill free to come for port antonio 25 on 25 when you want we are waiting  unless you prefer go on with a clan  owning a port in jamaica vs a nation, we happy aniway

Ok ..Ive only seen the screenshots with 29 names ....why do you want us to come to Port Antonio ...i dont understand this need ....you seem to like it outside KPR ... not sure about anyone else in brit nation but never had PA as an outpost so not really bothered about you being there its not really a problem ..

thx for fight  Brits  GF

we got 6 ppl stuck outside even when battle was open since only 18 mins, dunno? bug? devs should check

so we started 20 vs 25 (chaos got disconnected on start and left)

antonio5.jpg

When the battle started  the brits formed up 2 line and tryed to cross the T , we chained down their top ships slowing their entire line, then we loaded charge shots and we formed up a V shape formation that sandwitch their line,     all their first ships got shooted from both side by charged shots rapidly melting their armor away bringing very fast 3-4 enemy first out from the fight,  re-balancing the numbers

image.jpg

We tackle against wind chaining the brits, tryng to keep them outside the circle, they could not follow the move and get in a clusterfuck of manual sail failure that made their entire fleet lose sails

antonio1.jpg

Brits get stuck against wind with us circling them around kiting and chaining with 2 formations

atonio3.jpg

Us tryng to keep them outside circle (50% of their fleet escaped)

antonio2.jpg

ATONIO4.jpg

• Like 4