Game-Labs Forum

Jamaica - Royal Navy Coastal Defense - Friday Oct 7th (Video)

Woody051

The day is Friday, October 7th 2016. National politics as of recently has shown that the Pirates has been working together with the Spanish, French, Danish, and Swedish Nations. On almost a regular basis large groups of enemy ships of varying sizes have been spotted off the coastal waters of Kingston/Port Royal the British Capital of the Caribbean. These enemy armadas have coordinated and have become accustomed to relying on one-another to support them as they attempt to intimidate the Royal Navy.

Although many smaller defense fleets were formed a main coastal defense fleet was assembled consisting primarily of 1st rate ship-of-the-lines to combat the enemy threats.

Video 1 - The main British fleet body finds the enemy French fleet directly in front of the Royal Capital and catches them off-guard despite the enemy having potentially more numbers pooled between the factions.

VH8URmT.jpg

7AsGrB8.jpg

6u3goKX.jpg

gwmi6wt.jpg

fRXjmSS.jpg

aDmyolO.jpg

Fx6FqGp.jpg

FBNxcyX.jpg

z3vbxSp.jpg

SNENuTJ.jpg

11bKRZd.jpg

Video 2 - The main British fleet body engages and is victorious against the enemy French Fleet directly in front of the Capital. Immediately after routing the French flotilla the Pirates have positioned their first-rate fleet and is ready for the next engagement. The Royal Defense Fleet fights on despite the enemy having potentially more numbers pooled between the factions.

sXfzZ99.jpg

hjPIJt2.jpg

XEfJ9Ft.jpg

hUglwLi.jpg

nJA4SXy.jpg

zNsifrS.jpg

zgOREVU.jpg

RptVEUQ.jpg

I have just watched your two videos on these two brilliant battles and I really enjoyed them, especially the Pirate Battle. It's not for me though, as I just like to play alone on PVE, as most of you who have read some of my posts, already know. But I just wanted to say thank you to you guys, especially Woody051, for posting them. It has given me a chance to see what you guys really get up to in NA. 

I don't think there have been as many ships in one battle since the Spanish Armada in the 1500's.  :unsure:

It was nice to watch though, but I think I will stick to the peace and quiet, as I am happy enough to play this game the way I do, in PVE. I don't think I would last very long in battles like those.

Whilst reading the comment above this one, from Jeheil, I would like to thank him also, for his excellent tutorial videos I have watched, which helped me to get started in NA.  

• Like 3