Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

1 hour ago, CptEdwardKenway said:

I don't know if you noticed but PvP1 was once the global server now you moved to the EU.

I think you're wrong because the ping I had in PvP 1 is the same as the one I have now in the PvP EU and the ping I have in the PvP Global is the one I had in the PvP US. Also that PvP1 was already in Europe so there was no need to move it no? :)

I'm glad that Sorry is back to being a pirate. Good luck. ;)

Edited by Capt. Daniel

13 hours ago, Bountyhunter said:

We never moved global so dunno what you talk about

988542_sorryts3.jpg

RUSSIANS MAKING OUTLAW BATTLES THINKING THEY SMART (they wait for other pirates to join and then gank them)

c1748db3afcd4a8ea7c82d4f7121d548.png

Donner told me it was a trap but I just had to join after I was told not to :))

34 minutes ago, Rick Astley said:

Actually there are members of SORRY/TOXIC on the Global server ;)

must be some randoms, becouse 90% of active players is eu pvp, include usa ones.   between toxic and sorry we got over 250 members so if someone log in as toxic or sorry becouse even on global clan exist.. is Beyond our control

4 hours ago, Bountyhunter said:

must be some randoms, becouse 90% of active players is eu pvp, include usa ones.   between toxic and sorry we got over 250 members so if someone log in as toxic or sorry becouse even on global clan exist.. is Beyond our control

Maybe speak with Donner and Vicious, a few TOXIC guys went Global ;) due to wanting to play at our times, not dictated by EU time zones ;)

You never send your full navy to one war zone (In this case server).

But getting back on topic away from the trolls!

I have previously fought with SORRY and TOXIC clans, These guys know what there doing and with LV at the helm a formidable enemy! If your looking for a Pirate clan that is active and skilled PVPers and heavily into crafting elite PB ships! SORRY is definitely the clan for you!

Ignore the trolls who speak bad about this clan, they are just former colonies butt hurt from the past :P You will be made to feel welcome part of a team!

Edited by Rick Astley
Back on Topic
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Rick Astley said:

Maybe speak with Donner and Vicious, a few TOXIC guys went Global ;) due to wanting to play at our times, not dictated by EU time zones ;)

You never send your full navy to one war zone (In this case server).

But getting back on topic away from the trolls!

I have previously fought with SORRY and TOXIC clans, These guys know what there doing and with LV at the helm a formidable enemy! If your looking for a Pirate clan that is active and skilled PVPers and heavily into crafting elite PB ships! SORRY is definitely the clan for you!

Ignore the trolls who speak bad about this clan, they are just former colonies butt hurt from the past :P You will be made to feel welcome part of a team!

You think a scottsman would spell because  becouse? ;)

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 1:02 AM, Capt. Daniel said:

I think you're wrong because the ping I had in PvP 1 is the same as the one I have now in the PvP EU and the ping I have in the PvP Global is the one I had in the PvP US. Also that PvP1 was already in Europe so there was no need to move it no? :)

I'm glad that Sorry is back to being a pirate. Good luck. ;)

I don't think I am wrong. What was the PvP1 again pls? Right the server where everyone played. I don't know what you call it but we call it a global server. Now you are on the EU server. It has nothing to do with the ping.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

On 5/26/2017 at 10:03 AM, Otto Kohl said:

Please stop spamming our topic , jesus its always same sh!# all over again. We decided as a clan to play on EU , thats the fact, face it and accept i it. I personaly dont fully agree with this decision (spliting servers is imho a GREAT MISTAKE), but im not a clan leader :rolleyes:.

It's not only about where you decided to play. Nobody cares what you decided as a clan cause every decision yet was a bad dicision in every way. It's about your whole acting as a clan and your individuals. For me I couldn't care less about the server. And if you choose a minecraft server I would be absolutely fine with it.

Well me lads save You, and all but forty of your crew, have been hung out to dry and left swinging in the wind by the LAND LUBBERS for being  Pirates at Cap - Francois.

The Frenchies got off light after bendin' the knee on their water logged decks. 'Tis why they ain't Pirates.

Fix a steely grin on the hypocritical, sanctimonious and self righteous short haulers, contempt is their worth.

A share of my barrel to all SORRY brothers that did no grovelling, 'twas legendary and will be long remembered. The role of honour will not be forgot though it be spat at by the less worthy.

We play by the Pirate rules as laid down by them that writes 'em and we shows 'em the error of their ways is all. Tis the pirate life to be cursed and this place be no different.

Buster (Lazarous) Bloodvessel       [crow plucks out jibbeted eye]

• Like 4

Here here! My bothers of the black.

I raise this jug of fine British wine in salute to those who have be struck down by this most despicable illnes.

My crew and I sail with new vengeance on our hearts, our blades are sharper and our guns are primed.

As I lay on this beach, rum and wine in hand I feel an awakening stirring deep inside of me! Vengeance is coming! The rules of war booklet burns on my fire!

Once that fire is out, the world will burn!

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2

**somewhere inside Mortimer town port (East Street, next to the working girls club, a stones through from dock D)**

Inside the newly purchased 'Paradise bar', a moderate sized two floor wooden structure offering two bars, a number of open fires and a few private rooms upstairs.

The paradise bar is full to the brim this evening with cutthroats, thugs and captains from the [SORRY] crime syndicate. Everyone is waiting for their leader to speak, the notorious LV.

(we join the action as LV stands up to address his followers)

"shut up, shut it! Iv summoned you all here to discuss where we take SORRY from here. As many of you know we suffered 25 wrecked ships outside of la tortue, as a result of storm 'adminous',  many if you here saw your loyal crew drown as a result of that storm. (rumble of voices) SHUT IT! Listen I say we take our revenge on those British, we all know their so called king consults witches. He is responsible for our losses!!! Bounty as owner of thus bar I open the floor to you!"

"aye, I say we take back our holiday spot on kpr!!" bounty replys to loud cheers 

"that my friend is a good idea! Donna what do your contacts report from inside the British empire"

"Thanks LV, well iv had many a report of treasure fleets sailing around bensalam! Our contacts are reporting British resistance in the area has crumbled. The British are now scared of there own shadows, just think what our dred fleet of black sails will do to them?"

"very interesting indeed! Monk3y get the f#ck down from that chandelier! You remember what Bounty did to you last time he court you f#cking about on the roof!"

"yes boss, sorry boss! I say burn it all! Burn everything we sail past! Burn kpr!"

"Get ta f#ck Monk3y!"

"now, now gentleman! Monk3y GET DOWN NOW! that's sorted! F#cking animals! As leader of you lot I'd like to welcome our new captains too! RIGHT TO WAR GENTLEMAN, OUR DRED FLEETS ARE GOING TO...!

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2