Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

ZERG1.jpg

So a British player on a Bellona, Constitution, Ingermanland, Belle Poule, and 2 Indianmans with a fleet of 8 AI vs a SORRY fleet of 8 players is what you call a fight in our favor. Including the fact we would have to sail out of the range of the forts to engage you so then it would be 4 players in warships and 2 traders coordinating an attack against 8 SORRY players. 

I mean come on, but hey if you want to claim that this was a fair fight then be my guest. I just wanted to see the forts in action since I have yet to see it in person.

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 5

Congrats, a fleet of ships of the line and larger frigates defeated a squadron of 5th rates. Truly, you are the unchallenged masters of the sea :P

Propogana is funny if it makes sense. This doesn't make sense. 

They got 2nd rate also, but how strange you never comment screens like this: but you soo eager to jump on an easy battle screen of no rilevance

any comment ?

WECANTPVPATALLTHXTDA.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2016 at 0:15 AM, _Masterviolin said:

Congrats, a fleet of ships of the line and larger frigates defeated a squadron of 5th rates. Truly, you are the unchallenged masters of the sea :P

Propogana is funny if it makes sense. This doesn't make sense. 

Nobody forced them to sail 5th rates. US got caught & paid for it in spades. Opportunities like that will not be passed over.

US leaves a nice juicy ball hanging over the plate and then whine that the ball was smacked out of the park?!? Get over it.<_<

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Nobody forced them to sail 5th rates. US got caught & paid for it in spades. Opportunities like that will not be passed over.

US leaves a nice juicy ball hanging over the plate and then whine that the ball was smacked out of the park?!? Get over it.<_<

I must confess, I was being rather unfair as I was somewhat annoyed. Some could say I was "salty", the term is applicable :P

It is rather tedious to see fellow players ridiculed so frequently by the clan, and I was annoyed. I apologize.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

No global?

Rats leaving a sinking ship?

We never moved global so dunno what you talk about

988542_sorryts3.jpg

RUSSIANS MAKING OUTLAW BATTLES THINKING THEY SMART (they wait for other pirates to join and then gank them)

c1748db3afcd4a8ea7c82d4f7121d548.png

Edited by Bountyhunter
  • Like 1