Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

7 hours ago, CptEdwardKenway said:

Keep sailin with SORRY you might lose all your ranks every now and then but I guess it's all worth it ??

Better lose ranks then be crap at the game

SORRY up to now is the only clan in a year+  who didnt have a single PB lost  with our full fleet, NOT ONCE    is a year i offer 100ml and 10 firstrates to who wanna proof otherwise :)      

25 SORRY FLEET IS UNDEFEATED VS ANY NATIONS/CLAN,    No other clan/nation in game can say the same :) 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

nope we took it, we didnt defend becouse they bringed in 6 nations with 100 + ppl camping it :) 

and the day before we sunk a combined sweden-denmark fleet 

nahh not the battle i thinking about. it was right before the wipe but might have been your British clan toxic i just remember you leading it =) i might be wrong but i don't remember Sorry ever winning against the rus/rdnn fleet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azu said:

nahh not the battle i thinking about. it was right before the wipe but might have been your British clan toxic i just remember you leading it =) i might be wrong but i don't remember Sorry ever winning against the rus/rdnn fleet

i lead 42 pb in brits won 39,    lost  2   1 where we where at 976 points , and 2 guys get boarded and 1 explode near to me and another (yes a friend got nice idea to board a vic on fire with 200 crew and kill crew instead wait for fire to turn off)

and the other pb  where we got partially screened out so we got in with only 16 ppl and we bailed out.

The last i lead in brit vs for trinidad, with half fleet Toxic and ended very well :) enjoy video

Rus at best have 50% win loss win loss win loss even with ppl my clan never got defeated ONCe   usa and brits.

So you can spin all the propaganda you want, yet none in a year was able to defeat a full SORRY fleet.  doesnt matter how you try, you cant post a screen of 25 sorry defeated :) maths not lie,  will happens soon or later,  but still nothing :)  i understand your jelousy  is hard claim you are best clan when there is a clan like us who is undefeated since a year :)   it really diminishi your statement 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

only 42 port battles ? im somewhere between 200 and 300 with rus alone, i don't even know how many portbattles i have been in all together =) that's what mean with  " Chosen your opponents wisely " if you only go after weak opponents its not hard to claim to be the best. the danes have been fighting everyone we dont care how strong they are or how many more players they got and to my knowledge the only campaign where we did not retch our goal was Bermuda.

war is not win ratio and its easy to claim your undefeated if you hide every time the going get rough like when the pirate nation got one ported, if the sorry fleet was so good how come that could even happen ? =) i think your a good commander just not the best  

9 hours ago, azu said:

Please stop ruining this clan's recruitment thread.  Have some self respect.  Mods can you kick this nasty guy out?

16 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Better lose ranks then be crap at the game

SORRY up to now is the only clan in a year+  who didnt have a single PB lost  with our full fleet, NOT ONCE    is a year i offer 100ml and 10 firstrates to who wanna proof otherwise :)      

25 SORRY FLEET IS UNDEFEATED VS ANY NATIONS/CLAN,    No other clan/nation in game can say the same :) 

You are also the only clan who got a whole fleet degrated down to thiefs ???

To the rest. Sorry but since you are just a bunch of trolls even when you are about to receive punishment what do you expect? You think you are funny at trolling but can't handle the echo. Deal with it or be quiet next time ?

• Like 1

[Lord Vicious],

Love your work and that is an intimidating Fleet My Lord. Keep banging the drum for time is fleeting. Make Hay while the sun shines...

For someone actually stopped talking and listened once... I couldn't believe it...

Its coming my friend, rest assured. 

Norfolk nChance.

• Like 1

Watching yesterdays screens of the "train session" there's something that shocked me greatly. How the actual hello kitty did LV stay all battle with sails at 100%. I mean... guys, come on, he's on a hello kittying Bellona while the other fleet has fast ships. Did noone ever thought of getting rid of his sails and get an easy target practice? Because going board on board against a bellona with a contitution (for example) is a death sentence.

No wonder why SORRY hasn't lost a battle in a year. If that's the best the "oposition" can do i can see SORRY ruling the seas for a very loooong time.

2 hours ago, Agiond said:

How the actual hello kitty did LV stay all battle with sails at 100%. I mean... guys, come on, he's on a hello kittying Bellona while the other fleet has fast ships.

You realize they were fighting AI; AI don't chain unless you're in a trader

• Like 1