Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

For our retroactive 'shoot yourself in the foot' posts this evening, let's start with how to respond to people making excuses when they lose ports.

i come from eve, i am used to the   we didnt want that titan-station, port anyway.

"Loser mentality : Avoiding good fights, resorting to desperate measures, taking empty meaningless ports and declaring an incredible victory"?

Sounds identical to how a recent pirate campaign ended. But no, couldn't be, since after all...

I am not salty i just not tollerate at all hipocrisy 

:D It's just too easy.

For our retroactive 'shoot yourself in the foot' posts this evening, let's start with how to respond to people making excuses when they lose ports.

"Loser mentality : Avoiding good fights, resorting to desperate measures, taking empty meaningless ports and declaring an incredible victory"?

Sounds identical to how a recent pirate campaign ended. But no, couldn't be, since after all...

:D It's just too easy.

beside we took the port win 4 pb include a first rate battle on it. (20 vs 25) :we not camped 15 guys with 3 2nd  7 bellonas and 5 frigs with 30+ ppl with 10 firsts +2nd +bellonas  for take an empty port,LOl

We moved out 48h ago is not that the point, but your  intentions that are LOL, Thats pathethic when you have an entire nation vs a clan. and you need such desperate low tricks for get back what you cant take back by skill :)

if i was part of that i wlll hide my head in the ground instead talk in global. if was my nation i will quit and gtfo 

Is just sad how an entire nation cant fight a clan 

Llewellyn Jones RN  someone did :)

Since you didn't comprehend it, I'll just spell it out instead (why do I even bother with being subtle....).

hypocrisy

hɪˈpɒkrɪsi/
noun

1. the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Sweden vs Pirates.

[x] - Avoiding fights (Hardly ever more than 1-2 flags at a time, and yet wont show up without considerable advantage)

[x] - Resorting to desperate measures (glitched flag from a French port)

[x] - Taking empty meaningless ports

[x] - Declaring an incredible victory

Which is exactly the same complaints you just made about the Brits.

And since your latest addition has added even more to it, let's chuck it in.

Thats pathethic when you have an entire nation vs a clan.

[x] - That's pathetic when you have one of the largest nations vs one of the smallest ones.

and you need such desperate low tricks for get back what you cant take back by skill  :)

Refer to  "[x] - Resorting to desperate measures (glitched flag from a French port)" again.

Does this assist you in understanding that your comments make you look like quite a hypocrite?  :rolleyes:

Is just sad how an entire nation cant fight a clan 

I hate to mess with this because I am not really a part of the rvr but isn't it exactly what they did? A whole nation defeated your clan, although you were blockaded somewhere and didn't care for antonio anymore.

We all know that SORRY is a very capable PVP clan and it is very hard to beat you 25 vs 25. So the brits chose this tactic because it was more promising. Bragging about it is not appropriate but this relates to both parties. In the last few days it was really refreshing to see that some kind of mutual respect was established with a lot less provoking statements and bragging on either side, even from yourself. Now it's back to normal. Constant direct or indirect insults.

Accept the tactic of the brits and that it worked and come back in the future to kick our asses again.

Besides that a port battle is always max 25 vs 25. It doesn't matter if you have a clan, a nation or 5 nations against you. Never got this argument or what's so special about this that you are one clan. You have very good and active members. We get it and we respect it. Your clan's performance and abilities are impressive but please be at least a little bit more humble about just everything. Take some heat out of all of this and make some normal conversation sometimes.

Also a few weeks ago you pulled that flag for english harbor and captured it and then made fun of the french, swedes and danes when they concentrated there forces in these waters, while you took the mostly empty swedish ports at haiti and called it a clever move. Why was this clever and what the brits did wasn't?

I aggre on t hat. It was clever since it worked pretty well but there is always this feeling of applying double standards in this whole rvr discussion. This also counts for both sides.

Edited by Cecil Selous
  • Like 2

I hate to mess with this because I am not really a part of the rvr but isn't it exactly what they did? A whole nation defeated your clan, although you were blockaded somewhere and didn't care for antonio anymore.

We all know that SORRY is a very capable PVP clan and it is very hard to beat you 25 vs 25. So the brits chose this tactic because it was more promising. Bragging about it is not appropriate but this relates to both parties. In the last few days it was really refreshing to see that some kind of mutual respect was established with a lot less provoking statements and bragging on either side, even from yourself. Now it's back to normal. Constant direct or indirect insults.

Accept the tactic of the brits and that it worked and come back in the future to kick our asses again.

Besides that a port battle is always max 25 vs 25. It doesn't matter if you have a clan, a nation or 5 nations against you. Never got this argument or what's so special about this that you are one clan. You have very good and active members. We get it and we respect it. Your clan's performance and abilities are impressive but please be at least a little bit more humble about just everything. Take some heat out of all of this and make some normal conversation sometimes.

Also a few weeks ago you pulled that flag for english harbor and captured it and then made fun of the french, swedes and danes when they concentrated there forces in these waters, while you took the mostly empty swedish ports at haiti and called it a clever move. Why was this clever and what the brits did wasn't?

I aggre on t hat. It was clever since it worked pretty well but there is always this feeling of applying double standards in this whole rvr discussion. This also counts for both sides.

First of all for defeat someone you need to sink him, not take an empty port. brits only lost vs us at every attempt to take back pa with us there.

We have fight the swedish not camped them,in a battlescreen.. they tryed to camp us with danes+france on plymouth again ppl who cant win rely on a zerg.(instead go swedish vs pirates they istantly called 2 other nation)  Swedish where free to defend all ports  around mortimer and haiti and they did and lost even with danish help.  they  even lost a firstrate fleet in baracoa.  

The clever flag tactic was for not fight sweden+2 other nation on same time, they called  2 nations for retake it we attacked the swedish they showup they got defeated, becouse france+denmark not got ships around haiti for help them.    You understand now why?  becouse 1 on 1 swedish cant do shit,     See their new attack they again need support. or they cand do anything so our flag not was for  take empty ports but for fight swedish alone.

So your quote is a non sense. the  2 situations are completely different as the purpose of the france flag, our was to fight sweden withouth their friends support your was to take an empty port

I not camp a british fleet for send 6 sorry to take an empty port, i never did such thing, ever We look for pvp a port taken empty is meaningless.    Actually sorry always have taken ports like carslile port antonio and american ports near their capital for wait enemy coming there, to take it back.  we never stopped someone from fighting us becouse we not have fear of a fight.  Include go with 20 firsts in front of krp vs 50 ppl.     We not even undock for block a flag.    (and trust me brits where planting flag with 2nd and 3rd we could have dock with 20 first gang that screen fleet+flag before your main fleet was able to join, since all slot would have been taken by smaller ships)   

IS a very different approach,  i am not gonna fight if i have 10 bellonas vs 30 ppl thats stupid, but i not avoid a fight if chance are equal.or even inferior for us. You deprive yourself of content and opportunity of pvp and fun for have a red dot on the map

While brits avoid any possible equal fight, and prefer take an empty port instead a defended one.     Today we engaged a vastly superior fleet and 40% docked leaving the others to die even if still was a 15 vs 15.  (if the other joined too  they where going to vastly oud dps/ounumbere us they got 5 2nd rates 2 first some bellons and inger +10 frig/conny  vs 7 bellonas and 3 2nd +5 frigs)    But After that 15 vs 15  30+ ppl come to camp. and thats where brits suddently show "their bravery"  when they have 30+  and  they know they can go for an empty port.    Brtish never accept an equal fight whatsoever. thats the most sad and humiliating thing i can seen in NA. Is also dramatic for your nation since 30 vs 10 you not gonna learn or improve anything. .  You may gonna lose many fights vs us on equal br but with time ppl will improve and learn. and it will be harder even for us win,     As long things go like now you gonna keep losing, and camping with 30 ppl.  

Since you didn't comprehend it, I'll just spell it out instead (why do I even bother with being subtle....).

Sweden vs Pirates.

[x] - Avoiding fights (Hardly ever more than 1-2 flags at a time, and yet wont show up without considerable advantage)

[x] - Resorting to desperate measures (glitched flag from a French port)

[x] - Taking empty meaningless ports

[x] - Declaring an incredible victory

Which is exactly the same complaints you just made about the Brits.

And since your latest addition has added even more to it, let's chuck it in.

[x] - That's pathetic when you have one of the largest nations vs one of the smallest ones.

Refer to  "[x] - Resorting to desperate measures (glitched flag from a French port)" again.

Does this assist you in understanding that your comments make you look like quite a hypocrite?  :rolleyes:

Man you are the largest nation in game LOL  and you still need to win an equal fight vs us you lost all pb.   I never lost a single pb vs brits with a fleet of SORRY since game started.    Find me a brit clan even when you where able to form up x5 25 man fleet who holded any port for weeks near mortimer town on his own. 

Fake flags? not from sorry, we where either doing something else or showup for the back in black, never pulled random fake flags for no reasons.

Glitched france flag lol, that was made for force them to fight us alone, instead be helped all time, and the moment they faced us alone they lost all in 3 days.

For me a clan who hold a port for 2 week vs the biggest nation 5min away from your capital  and win all the pb to retake it is a victory.  an undeniable one i would say. What is brit victory? camped 15 sorry with 30 ppl and taken an empty port?

Even in this sad day we captured 2 first and killed 40 brits for 4 losses.  At end of the night we where just 6-7 guys and brits again bring 20+ ppl to camp us  after we finished to kill another brit fleet. 

You talk about  be polite,  reciproque respect, how i can respect someone who unless zerg 30+ ppl cant take a fight?    you prefer waste 1h camping and take an empty port then fight. majority of brits are heavily delusional, since some bragged about take pa from 5 towers. this is really digging the bottom of the barrel.   And then in OW 20 of them not accept fight vs 12 sorry 

Seriously guys, do you really think that we didn't defend PA because we were camped at Carlisle when sailing 3rd and 5th rates? How naive you must be to belive that lol  :lol: . It only suggest me that in this situation you wouldnt which is even bigger LOL  :) . We took all our ships from PA 2 days ago due to incoming patch, which hopefully hit today. All our ships were moved from PA not to get stuck there after map reset (including our flag 1st rate 3/5 fleet) .We moved back to Cayman Crac, Ile a Vache. If we really cared about PA we would quit battle screen, instant surrender and tp to PA to kick your ass again :ph34r: , we have active numbers of players to do that with SORRY only :). If patch will come in a week - good for you that we miscalculated the date, you just avoided another humiliating defeat in PA ;) .

seriously guys do you think the Brits were having a party celebrating the capture of PA ..we knew you were not in PA ... that's why it was taken by a mixed fleet of whoever wanted to go  .I don't see anywhere before your damage limitation posts that we were bragging about taking it ....so why all these " we dont care we didnt want it  posts" . sounds like a child that has had a toy they want taken away ,,,so whatever . .. what were we supposed to do leave PA empty with no one in it.......Carlisle fleet was there for pvp fun on a friday night ...you didnt oblige so we went to georgetown and chased the spanish for an hour .... then back to kpr to mop  up the lost and confused only sank one he must have been one of your noobs..

ps

let billy vicious know that after his Bellona exploded I found his gimp suit floating around ...its a little fire damaged ,,but if he wants it back he can have it :)

• Like 2

Man you are the largest nation in game LOL  and you still need to win an equal fight vs us you lost all pb.   I never lost a single pb vs brits with a fleet of SORRY since game started.    Find me a brit clan even when you where able to form up x5 25 man fleet who holded any port for weeks near mortimer town on his own. 

Fake flags? not from sorry, we where either doing something else or showup for the back in black, never pulled random fake flags for no reasons.

Glitched france flag lol, that was made for force them to fight us alone, instead be helped all time, and the moment they faced us alone they lost all in 3 days.

For me a clan who hold a port for 2 week vs the biggest nation 5min away from your capital  and win all the pb to retake it is a victory.  an undeniable one i would say. What is brit victory? camped 15 sorry with 30 ppl and taken an empty port?

Even in this sad day we captured 2 first and killed 40 brits for 4 losses.  At end of the night we where just 6-7 guys and brits again bring 20+ ppl to camp us  after we finished to kill another brit fleet. 

You talk about  be polite,  reciproque respect, how i can respect someone who unless zerg 30+ ppl cant take a fight?    you prefer waste 1h camping and take an empty port then fight. majority of brits are heavily delusional, since some bragged about take pa from 5 towers. this is really digging the bottom of the barrel.   And then in OW 20 of them not accept fight vs 12 sorry 

It's like trying to explain the concept of hypocrisy to a goddamn 5-year old. The point isn't that what the Brits did was good, the point is that your complaints about them are the same things you've done yourself.

I'm a Swede, not a Brit. And know perfectly well that we were fighting you 1v1 long before the glitched flag was pulled - your bullshit only works on people who weren't there, but keep lying.

Not gonna waste any more time on this, maybe in another 5000 hours you will learn some reading comprehension and humility.

You sail in our waters with your gank fleet, thats good, you, like all gank fleets eventually get out numbered, thats ok too, you hide in Battle Screen rather than come out, that is ok too (well its not but everyone does it).

So given you committed your main clannies while PA was open, we pulled the flag to see if you would come out.

You wouldn't, thats ok too.

We thought, well, lets see if you come out when we plant, you didnt, thats ok too.

We took PA. You then pointed out you weren't going to defend it anyway, thats highly unlikely, but thats ok too.

Then you put this shite into the forums. Well thats you.

• Like 11

You sail in our waters with your gank fleet, thats good, you, like all gank fleets eventually get out numbered, thats ok too, you hide in Battle Screen rather than come out, that is ok too (well its not but everyone does it).

So given you committed your main clannies while PA was open, we pulled the flag to see if you would come out.

You wouldn't, thats ok too.

We thought, well, lets see if you come out when we plant, you didnt, thats ok too.

We took PA. You then pointed out you weren't going to defend it anyway, thats highly unlikely, but thats ok too.

Then you put this shite into the forums. Well thats you.

Read mail data is of 48h ago (internal sorry mail for move stuff out) , so if you cant even read is not my fault , is not "unlikely"  today is 15 october the mail is from 13, yesterday was 14. 

Regads brits behaviour i now you where going low, but not was expecting that low. just sad for you

It's like trying to explain the concept of hypocrisy to a goddamn 5-year old. The point isn't that what the Brits did was good, the point is that your complaints about them are the same things you've done yourself.

I'm a Swede, not a Brit. And know perfectly well that we were fighting you 1v1 long before the glitched flag was pulled - your bullshit only works on people who weren't there, but keep lying.

Not gonna waste any more time on this, maybe in another 5000 hours you will learn some reading comprehension and humility.

So your quote is a non sense. the  2 situations are completely different as the purpose of the france flag, our was to fight sweden withouth their friends support your was to take an empty port, still not get the differences eh ?

Yeah and you are attacking us alone now or again with support? sweden never managed to take anything alone you got your foothold on us with brit usa and dutch support, and now danish.   1 on 1 you lasted 48h

• Like 1

So, why does anyone care?

All I know is that we saw some damn fine tactics and PVP from SORRY from the past few days, and that eventually we won back our ports. This should be a potent learning experience for all, especially in terms of organization and tactics on the part of the British Nation as a whole :P Sounds like a lot of drama.

• Like 4