Game-Labs Forum

Questions to developers

Why have you ruined the game.  Now all we do is chase people around at 15.5 .. really?   This game has become not finesse but everyone going 15.5.  Port Battles? might as well put infantry in as it would be more realistic.  Maybe you could put in magic cards for that like boarding.  Infantry fighting the forts like the old days to capture.

Edited by angriff

Why did you make this game no longer fun?  Just in battle with a endymion and my guns in DLC Ratt broadside did nothing.  Wish I never bought any DLC since it is now obsoleted.

The game is a meaningless small room boondogle.  There is no way for the open world fleet right outside a capital or major port to join you.  The game has become a place for single players in UBER ships to tag one guy and suddenly be immunized against attack by other players in enemy waters.   You might as well make the game a one on one combat mission like World of Warships. Push the button you are in combat.  At least it would make sense then how comat happens in this game.  

Really there is no point to sailing in well patrolled waters if a single uberfast  made of uber unobtainium ironclad ship with laser guns can get you into a small room by yourself in less than 10 seconds.  You say you want large conflicts but then you make everyone fight in small one man tag rooms.

Edited by angriff
  • Like 2

Will in-game HMS Surprise get some love, such as :

• 3d remodelling ?
  • and/or new paint schemes : the one of L'Hermione, ... ?
  • and/or addition of a figurehead ?
  • and/or addition of a light armament version equivalent to French L'Unité or La Républicaine ?
Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • How do you see RvR in 6 months?  - answer

Reason for the question is that big clans/nations save up VP to build fleet of 25 first rates to steamroll other nations that hasnt got the same resources. I find it good that for instance the endymion and renomee are rare because its rare permit that only drops, maybe this is something that should be used for 2nd and 1st rates aswell or maybe even just the elite notes so we wont have a flood of first rates and stop using 5th, 4th and 3rd rates in a few months time

46 minutes ago, Wyy said:
  • How do you see RvR in 6 months?  - answer

Reason for the question is that big clans/nations save up VP to build fleet of 25 first rates to steamroll other nations that hasnt got the same resources. I find it good that for instance the endymion and renomee are rare because its rare permit that only drops, maybe this is something that should be used for 2nd and 1st rates aswell or maybe even just the elite notes so we wont have a flood of first rates and stop using 5th, 4th and 3rd rates in a few months time

I firmly believe no 1st or 2nd rate should cost combat medals.

either they should entirely cost only victory marks, or a combination of victory marks and rare permits.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 1:16 PM, admin said:

These ships are not being worked on currently. But we plan to come back to them closer to release or right after.

9 months ago and it's almost the august -  2 0 1 9. 

and after release...

but there is nothing the  common community knows 

is there no news about the ships? 

can development give some update on this matter.?

• Like 1

The game no longer has ‘Easter Eggs’, it once was fun to sail to random out of the way ports because every once in a while they would have valuable drops of goodies. That feature is gone. Out of the way ports have Jack & Squat. There is zero fun in just sailing around. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 1

Game developers make the game difficult every day. beginners stop this (not playable) 2-3 account players ruin the farm, spy, log in and then attack the merchants (not playable) By the end of the game, the number of players will halve by 400-500! game over !!!!!!!!!! continue to be fans of 2-3 accounts !!!!!
unethical gaming is not a scam, it's a developers mistake !!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 7/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, Teutonic said:

I firmly believe no 1st or 2nd rate should cost combat medals.

either they should entirely cost only victory marks, or a combination of victory marks and rare permits.

i disagree abit, i think 3rd rate permits should be available through doubloons and victory marks, while 1st and 2nd rates should have a slight drop chance from deadmans chest, elite ships and epic events with higher drop rate, so people have to attend high end content that gives high risk but high reward. what could be interesting though is to balance the drop rate of permits on the server based on how many ships of that class are afloat or have unused permits.

Say if there are 10 afloat l'oceans with 3 permits around not made something out of, the drop rate is 1% that would be cool imo, and it would limit the amount of high tier ships around without having to pay maintanance.

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, Wyy said:

i disagree abit, i think 3rd rate permits should be available through doubloons and victory marks, while 1st and 2nd rates should have a slight drop chance from deadmans chest, elite ships and epic events with higher drop rate, so people have to attend high end content that gives high risk but high reward

I agree, butfor this to happen, you need the 3 new 3rd rate ships first, and you'll need an answer to the hardcore crowd that think it is unfair for some random casual to stumble on a 1rst rate permit while they have bad RNG luck despite all their dédication.

Edited by Serk

17 minutes ago, Serk said:

I agree, butfor this to happen, you need the 3 new 3rd rate ships first, and you'll need an answer to the hardocre crowd that think it is unfair for some random casual to stumble on a 1rst rate permit while they have bad RNG luck despite all their dédication.

i would be happy if a random trader got his santissima permit from a deadmans chest he looted while he was running away from 10 AHOY members if he knew his best wind and has a redicilous fast ship to escape with :D Btw then i would say "suck it" and say check how many times people on blizzard forum complain about drop rate when someone tries to get a mount after 1000 tries while one lucky noob got it on his 1st try ;)

But right now the winner only gets better = sinks other nations 1st rates while getting VM and combat medals for pvp missions in port battles, while the loser needs to spend way more time to reproduce the 1st rate fleet for a new try on a 20k br port

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, Intrepido said:

Perhaps the main problem is you are forced to build again a first rate fleet for every county capital in the game.

If @admin decreases the need of having first rates for every rvr event probably the result will be more activity everywhere.

The required GRIND for first rates is killing and will kill the fun of the playerbase. Players are forced by the game to grind a ship that they might not like to sail.

I agree; it would be nice if the ports were not dependent on BR and dependent on rate...I think itd be cool to force a port battle force only certain numbers of each rate of ship. Would make for more diverse and fun fights imo.