Game-Labs Forum

Exciting times ahead - pre-release wipes information

18 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Извините, это определенно не по теме, но пост этого @ Gringo69rus  имеет такое же "качество", как и у srupl! 😂

27 minutes ago, shunt said:

ты как-то упустил смысл, не так ли

salt and crying - what i see this message not reali fackt.... 

i go all time in battle i see all tipe wood ships use player  and rare wood not = win 

also i see 15 name for crying forum i see more but hi banned (LOL)

Edited by Gringo69rus

11 minutes ago, Gringo69rus said:

salt and crying - what i see this message not reali fackt.... 

i go all time in battle i see all tipe wood ships use player  and rare wood not = win 

also i see 15 name for crying forum i see more but hi banned (LOL)

he is talking about release when everything is wiped .. those that have dlc ships will have a massive unfair advantage over everyone else .. you buy a ratt dlc ... you are paying to win at release

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sea Archer said:

Me gustaría ver a los DLC más como permisos permanentes para construir barcos, no para sacarlos de la nada. Eso daría al menos un poco de valor a esos barcos.

Algo que siempre puedes tener gratis no vale nada.

You are not seeing the possibility that many people could sell the permits so that others who did not pay the DLP had that boat what is not fair, one pays and the whole clan has the boat?

4 hours ago, shunt said:

está hablando de liberación cuando todo está borrado ... aquellos que tienen naves dlc tendrán una ventaja injusta sobre todos los demás ... usted compra un ratt dlc ... está pagando para ganar en la liberación

unfair advantage because? If you pay for having the DLP there is no injustice, I can devote many hours to play but other people can not, it is not more unfair that they can not have good boats like you for lack of time? Having a better or worse ship today is because you have more time to get certain resources, but that does not make you better captain a player. You can have a very good boat and be very bad at handling or have a mediocre boat and be very good. . It is honestly equally unfair to want to evaluate everyone with the same standard when they can not play at the same time.

1 hour ago, firebool said:

You are not seeing the possibility that many people could sell the permits so that others who did not pay the DLP had that boat what is not fair, one pays and the whole clan has the boat?

It can be coded, that DLC permits and the ships crafted with them are not tradeable. 

Edited by Sea Archer
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, mikawa said:

What timeline do we have to release?

The English is a little poor in this post, but if I am interpreting the statement correctly from admin then final NA release would have to be no later than June 20, 2019.  Am I reading correctly?

7 hours ago, Papillon said:

The English is a little poor in this post, but if I am interpreting the statement correctly from admin then final NA release would have to be no later than June 20, 2019.  Am I reading correctly?

I wish you well getting an answer, but I don't think anyone knows for certain when the game will be released.  And even if the Devs/Admin provided a deadline, it is reasonable for them to change their minds.

• Like 1

I really don't believe that they will release game soon , because if they release the game like it is today , for sure it's gonna be a big miss....

The game as never been in such a poor shape ...No more content's at all ,everything that make the game interresting and diversify has been wiped...

No crafting interrest no trading interrest no ship no big battle's no diplomacy , just PVP for Hard core PVP player's.

I don't believe you are going to have a commercial succes doing a game for 50 player's .

Make crafting interresting (level experiences and not just a craft level)

Make trading interresting (merchant experience..etc)

Etc etc this forum is full of good idea to develop content's for your game .

Trying to do a PVP Arena Only in an open world is just a big mistake and a big fail.

Cheer's

• Like 18

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kolakhan said:

After the "final wipe" and game release will the existing players be able to choose any country to start?

yes

On 4/27/2019 at 7:17 PM, Dostojetski said:

Holy moly, this ship is a serious joke :D

Slow, no armor, no guns... What is this, devs showing us the middle finger because we got upset because they lied to us about the XP wipe?

It is a Gift from Devs. Not more not less. You dont payed Money for it. Some players like her, like some like to Sail Snows or Brigs and others hate them.

30 minutes ago, Dostojetski said:

Oh great...  So we can still expect compensation from the whole no xp wipe - yes xp wipe mess since the Pandora had nothing to do with it?

You’re still complaining about that?!  

Get over it man.  Your time is not that important to the rest of us.  

• Like 3

On 4/27/2019 at 6:17 PM, Dostojetski said:

Slow, no armor, no guns... What is this, devs showing us the middle finger because we got upset because they lied to us about the XP wipe?

It's not the best ship, but still can have fun in them.

If nothing else fleet them and take them for a viking funeral,  organise a Pandora plague with friends/clanmates,  or failing everything sell for reals each day :D .

42 minutes ago, Dostojetski said:

Oh great...  So we can still expect compensation from the whole no xp wipe - yes xp wipe mess since the Pandora had nothing to do with it?

The creators of this game never agreed to compensate you for willingly playing the game. 

The Pandora is a free gift.

You are complaining about a free gift not being enough to compensate you for playing the game. Thats sad man.

• Like 3

On 4/27/2019 at 7:17 AM, Dostojetski said:

Slow?  It's nimble.  It has plenty of guns, though they're wonky to use because of the weird decision in this game's aiming system to prioritize the partial top decks instead of the main gun deck.  It's also purty. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...