Game-Labs Forum

Forthcoming patch information

admin

20 hours ago, dron44I said:

Each moments when I capture DLS ships with rare guns I write about this on russian NA forum and every times I'm being ignored. Today I captured Rattvisan with poods and its time to write my proposal again. Now on international part of NA forum. Now you can take all repairs, resouces, dubs from enemys hold but you cant take guns.  Proposal @Lt Sekiro is very nice, but with this sistem players can take only small part of rare guns. I offer add to NA function "Remove cannons" from enemy ship. For this you need capture enemy ship and press buttom "Remove cannons" after 30 sec of preparation all cannons from enemy ship drop to your hold. I think its unfairly that you can take all guns from standart ship if you capture it and you cant same with DLC ships. I sank 80-100 poods for 1 month and dont know how many blum and navy guns just because and cant take enemys DLC ships. 

Offer this since may 2019

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=959&height=340

unknown.png?width=959&height=173

Sorry for my english and tnx google translete for help ^__^

I understand what you mean.

Why i propose only 5-10% of drop and not more?

Economicale probleme:

If you can take all gun on a ship everytime you capture him , less speciale gun will finish under water , max the price will fall down cause the offer will be better:

Dlc ship always a probleme for the think you can't take back gun/ship with you even its a very good one.

Maybe then make you can take more gun from a capture ship (x2) than sinking for balance this , but it is really worth?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

I understand what you mean.

Why i propose only 5-10% of drop and not more?

Economicale probleme:

1-99% players who use rare guns use them with good ships. If you capture good ship you dont sink it. Yea? You try to take it and send to your dock. 90% will not remove cannons and sink good ship

2-If you remove cannons you stay overload. Its ok if you fight near port but if you in enemy's water its big problem ( cannons weight 25-40% of the hold. Also if you make it in battle such as 5vs5 you will have big problem in this battle :D

3-DLC ships. Its unfair that I can capture and take inger with all poods and can't same with dlc

4-Yea... maybe rare guns stay cheaper and not so cheap for all use them everytime. They are still rare and they are still sinking.

5- I need moooore 36 longs from sank redoutables :D

1 hour ago, admin said:

Flags are coming back!

Question is will there still be one day notice before the PB? 

If not, then you will have a lot of empty PB's. Instant Port Battles would give the attacker even more of an advantage with him having time to plan and choose his fleet and the defender no time to choose their fleet and having to rush to get players. (The British zerg of Spain in 2016 or 2017 comes to mind when Spain lost 40 ports in 72 hours just due to sheer amount of flags pulled)

And depending on the cost could also lead to a lot of greifing, so they should be relatively expensive. 

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, dron44I said:

Each moments when I capture DLS ships with rare guns I write about this on russian NA forum and every times I'm being ignored. Today I captured Rattvisan with poods and its time to write my proposal again. Now on international part of NA forum. Now you can take all repairs, resouces, dubs from enemys hold but you cant take guns.  Proposal @Lt Sekiro is very nice, but with this sistem players can take only small part of rare guns. I offer add to NA function "Remove cannons" from enemy ship. For this you need capture enemy ship and press buttom "Remove cannons" after 30 sec of preparation all cannons from enemy ship drop to your hold. I think its unfairly that you can take all guns from standart ship if you capture it and you cant same with DLC ships. I sank 80-100 poods for 1 month and dont know how many blum and navy guns just because and cant take enemys DLC ships. 

Offer this since may 2019

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=959&height=340

unknown.png?width=959&height=173

Sorry for my english and tnx google translete for help ^__^

You're obviously feeling hard done by in this game.

Buster (chokes on his tea)

2 minutes ago, Nixolai said:

As a realtive new player (July 2019 i started). What is this flag mechanic, and how does it exactly work when it gets implemented???

You buy flag - you have 1 hour to get to Enemy Port and stick that flag up their arses - pb starts 1 hour later

someting like dat 

• Like 3

On 2/2/2017 at 4:45 PM, Corona Lisa said:

Step 1: Put a PvP zone around a region. It is used to generate hostilty and its used for screening. When your alliance dominate the zone (has more BR in there) or you sink enemy ships you will get hostility. You will have to gain it to a certain limit and when you can reach it the PB will be set up for the next day (24 hours later).

Step 2: PB will be lobbybased, people who gained the most hostility can join first (like it is now). Its basically the final of a long fight of the day before.

Additional rules for the 1st phase:

To make it fair and fun for all sides, limit the maximum BR per battle to 3000BR (there can be ofc multiple battles at once). This way pure numbers alone wont win you this phase and it also promotes to use a lot of different ships.

Kills gain a lot of hostility compared to just having dominance in that zone. This way fighting gets promoted and sitting in the zone and avoiding combat is not a good option.

Why BR and not number of ships in that zone to gain dominance? Because otherwise you could pick fast ships only and avoid fighting.

Its easy to understand, it promotes fighting and everyone can get involved.

Fix pls

Edited by Corona Lisa

2 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

You buy flag - you have 1 hour to get to Enemy Port and stick that flag up their arses - pb starts 1 hour later

someting like dat 

No, you bought the flag. Had one hour to plant it and once you planted it the PB began

Let's just say there was a lot of important ports back then that required players to sit in port waiting for a flag that may or may not be attacked that day. 

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 1

If it's like this:

planting the flag = "you have succeeded in a hostility mission"

.. it could work.
No more PvE, chance of PvP intercepts (if the flags are announced like they used to) and the PB is still only scheduled for the next day so the defender has time to organize.

Edited by Snoopy
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

If it's like this:

planting the flag = "you have succeeded in a hostility mission"

.. it could work.
No more PvE, chance of PvP intercepts (if the flags are announced like they used to) and the PB is still only scheduled for the next day so the defender has time to organize.

This makes sense, it combines the planning/warning of the current system with the PvP aspect of the flag.

Many players depend on that 24 hr notice to prepare. Real life demands scheduling.

1 hour ago, admin said:

Flags are coming back!

Are we talking a reworked "flag feature" ? Because the old flag mechanic was abused by all nations with pulling multiple flags at the same time, making it impossible to actually intercept the real flag. And then when it was planted = BOOM PB that need 25 players! 

In addition as defending RvR player for a small nation we had to be available for interception/defence on short notice. So the result was that while a flag could be pulled, all online RvR players needed sit in port and do nothing! Just so we could react and intercept or defend if it was needed.
The result here was that during the defence window ( 2-3 hours of prime time) we where just sitting in port "on stand by" just in case. It was so stupid and made a lot of player quit the game.

So dear admin: Will "Flag" replace current and extreamly boring PvE hostility? And then the PB will be set 24 hours after successfully planting the flag? 

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

the 24h notice just makes sure that the same people play the portbattles allways. Which are also the most active and share their oppinion here a lot ofcourse

do something against fakeflags

do something against timewasting flags

only get the 24h notice for ports that got a huge investment or starting with a certain battlerating needed (>20k)

its pretty annoying not to have a warning of an impending attack, but there should be no middle ground. Its either 24h warning time or none, if none i consider this a shitty update

• Like 1

I did like the flags mechanic ,,, but we need to remember why we were  glad when they went ,,, multiple flags been pulled and people sat in ports waiting for an attack that never came ......hostility is a bore ,,, flags will lead to more griefing ,,, a 24 hrs wait affter a flag has been planted will just lead to massive multiflips ,, why wouldnt you pull 4 flags to try and disguise the real target

there has to be a better way .. to initiate a port battle

• Like 2

Perhaps a dual PB system:

Day 1: Flag Planted-> Immidiate PB 1: If attacker wins than PB 2 is set 24 hrs from original flag plant.

Day 2: PB 2: If attacker wins, they get the port.

Perhaps the first PB could be 500 instead of 1000 points required to win to reduce the "hostility" time requirement.

This would ensure that you would need a certain number of people to plant the flag, and the defender still gets two opportunities to defend, while the first PB can be incredibly quick if the defender does not show up.

Edited by SwordSmith95
Additional details

3 hours ago, dron44I said:

1-99% players who use rare guns use them with good ships. If you capture good ship you dont sink it. Yea? You try to take it and send to your dock. 90% will not remove cannons and sink good ship

the gun drop is in the patcnotes. Some Guns will drop

• Like 2

6 hours ago, admin said:

Flags are coming back!

6 hours ago, admin said:

**** Hostility. 

@admin  I play on the peace server, how are flags going to function there? Sorry i was not around when they were here the last time.. I.E. if we are the defending the port.. how will that work? can we defend a port even?

SLAY

4 hours ago, admin said:

the gun drop is in the patcnotes. Some Guns will drop

Oh please tell me admin, your not going to do the odd ball gun drop, we are getting now with the elite AI. That would be a complete BS move on your part. Most players are sick of this crap rewards that are being given in the gold chests and bottles. Myself included. If your going to have the guns drop. At least give a complete decks worth. A top deck, middle deck, and bottom deck. The Flags was both fun and a problem. Be sure to address the problems before just jumping back into it.

Oh we do know that you do adjust the rewards of the chest drops without any notice of doing so. So admin your fricken way off the mark with current setting. I have multiple chest and bottles just sitting because the rewards are crap and not worth spending them. Get your shit together admin. Thanks.