Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

8 minutes ago, Hawkwood said:

What happened to this thread.. 1-2 years ago you would see pics of GREAT port battles..Since release only shittalk  and random pvp pictures. Reason more not to play this boring game.

And yet...  here you are shit-talking...   Weird.

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 2:47 PM, Wraith said:

Funny, you didn't offer to take it over after you knew we wanted out from under it? Why's that? Already tossing BL4CK's salad, eh? Well have fun rebuilding to their "port battle" spec and contributing a lot more than you did before, because they'll surely require it to stay on their "friends" list too. I'm curious to see how different it was than when we left it in the end? At least we know it'll forever smell like paella. 

I was on vaca and, I've no idea if our clan had the asking price.

led9crpzls7d9.png

The rest is .....Bla BLA Bla....Blaaah

The show must go  on......

...................................................................Vera Cruz..Hoezee...................................................................

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Immersive Ganking said:

I remember when an attack on Cartagena was a server wide event. No, not so much. Peoepl watch livestreams and then bitch about the outcome on forum, no matter how many ships have been sunk on both or if one side was smashed completly. Soon, nobody will be talking anymore about "how" the Dutch won, but everyone will remember the Russians lost seven first rates to the fort in this battle. 🤣

Dont worry i sense an incoming nerf on forts.Besides Redii promised to screen at carta so im sure there will be more there in 2 days. Although it was a fun battle the fort didn't win the battle the Russians lost because of Greed.Poor Ram great player bringing great content on his stream and he gets it hijacked by the Salt sisters of Chris and Raxius still laughing at there comments in his chat.

I for one can retire today a happy man.

24 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

I remember when an attack on Cartagena was a server wide event. No, not so much. Peoepl watch livestreams and then bitch about the outcome on forum, no matter how many ships have been sunk on both or if one side was smashed completly. Soon, nobody will be talking anymore about "how" the Dutch won, but everyone will remember the Russians lost seven first rates to the fort in this battle. 🤣

Tactical decisions are always open for discussion in the future :)

20 minutes ago, rediii said:

Interesting to know what I promise while not being in any teamspeak or playing NA :D 

yea🤣 Intresting fact that we had 2 screening fleets enganging Dutch screeners and Still the Dutch had a third screening fleet that was able to tag some of the PB fleet into battle.. This aswell as their PB fleet so had to be around 100 dutch there compared to about 60 Russians

So think at carta we got outnumbered by around 30 players🙄

Edited by North