Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

38 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

A nice battle with some russians :)

9876.png

some other battle:

is_espania_alive.png

This one Sir, it is epic compared to other of the trash that has been posted for long time...

o7

Edited by AeRoTR

@Immersive Ganking wtf it has to the with BASTD, look at the fking battle results ??? Are some kind of troll?

People are posting here shitty battle results, this topic is "Great Battle Results", the guy has killed a lot in single battle, looking at the enemies, I would call that battle to be Epic.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

I think Ram's battles were much more Epic than a Wasa sinking some frigates.

His Wasa sank 1 Wasa + 2 Belle Poule + 2 Trinco + 1 Mercury,

it is not some frigate, you may be a bit short sighted, see an eye doctor.

Ram is a very good player, can you show me his epic battle ?

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Sure, in case you're a bit short sighted here's the link to his post, just an hour ago:

I showed you which battle is epic for me, in return asked you to show me which battle you think to be epic, but you are just troll, trying to fk this thread about great battles. I can see the his battles show me the great battle but you post me this, are you missing some nuts ?

I am not gonna respond to you, and request these post to be deleted, please do not keep shitting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

SWITCH one of your timers so you night time guys can have a good fight. XD

Captain Reverse should consider it, as it would prolly force VCO out of Russia in 30 days.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

SWITCH one of your timers so you night time guys can have a good fight. XD

we already fought on the terms of your timers. What was the result? Let’s now you set the normal timer on the Les Cayes, the vast majority of your nation plays with the European timer.
or what? are you afraid of course afraid :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

we already fought on the terms of your timers. What was the result? Let’s now you set the normal timer on the Les Cayes, the vast majority of your nation plays with the European timer.
or what? are you afraid of course afraid :D

The vast majority of our players are spinning on the spot outside Maricaibo fishing for sealed bottles or sitting at Islamorada waiting for NPC ships to come within safe distance to the port ;)

Cartagena is EU timer right?

Edited by H982 FKL
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, van der Clam said:

Looking at those pics, HTF are people in Hercs sailing with multiple Hercs in fleet? @Ink @admin I thought DLC ships were redeemable only if you currently do not have that ship? Are people really able to claim those ships every 24 hours?

It was raised long ago that by placing a redeeemed ship in fleet that another was able to be spawned,  so with maximum fleet perks it is possible to have 4 ships redeeemed  (3 in fleet and the extra spawned while this is done). 

As this was raised and no response was forthcoming from the devs about this i guess it was assumed that  things worked as intended.

Personally i thought this was a little strange but as many are doing this then just accepted things were as intended.

Edited by LegoLarry
  • Like 1