Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, Flinch said:

Dutch did screen but the pirates STILL had superior numbers to the US and Dutch put together as far as I could tell.

Smashing the US just isn't cool anymore. VCO has been clubbing the living shit out of the US for over a year and will probably never stop jerking off about it.

The US fleet in the PB is noticeably inferior, it has Pandora, Trincos etc. They haven't managed to scrape together a ship of the line PB fleet after a month of the game being released. This is a major victory in the sense that taking candy from a baby is such a one sided affair you could call that a major victory.

My heart warms with your concern for the US nation.  We definitely need it.  I am curious though why your indignation for harming our nation didn't stop you from joining up with your new masters down in VP.  If you recall that very same clan used alts to circumvent the front line mechanics and flip the only crafting hub the US had just months ago and caused so many US players to quit or join other nations.  Your choice in allies is a bit curious.....but who am I to judge   🙂   

There was also a screenshot in global last night of the US actually being over BR while the pirates were 3-400 under.  As for comp matching, it seems pretty even....maybe even slightly weighted towards the US with 2 1st rates and two 2nds.  But again.....pesky facts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flinch said:

Dutch did screen but the pirates STILL had superior numbers to the US and Dutch put together as far as I could tell.

Smashing the US just isn't cool anymore. VCO has been clubbing the living shit out of the US for over a year and will probably never stop jerking off about it.

The US fleet in the PB is noticeably inferior, it has Pandora, Trincos etc. They haven't managed to scrape together a ship of the line PB fleet after a month of the game being released. This is a major victory in the sense that taking candy from a baby is such a one sided affair you could call that a major victory.

I really don't think there were half the rat numbers vs the Dutch. The Dutch had 2 huge and high BR screening fleets that we came across....all from only 2 clans. The other huge Dutch clans never even showed that I saw. Rats had 1 PB fleet that scored the win and 1 screen fleet that got completely obliterated. I'm surprised a Dutch player hasn't posted those pix yet. We'd be able to see actual numbers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrgoldstein said:

most new players have no idea what they are doing, and the tutorial isn't helping..yet all those 1000's of hours no life pro players with multiple alts try to pull the game towards their playingstyle, and keep shouting its easy..

For a new player its hell, they want to.male a measly 60k on a passenger mission? Go watch the back of your ship for 1 hour..then buy a ship and try some combat, get sunk by buffef AI or by 3 seal clubbers (who's alts are just afk making money for them)just outside the capital..

Its not easy for new players, its only easy with alts and 8hours a day playtime every day

One may start a new thread such as "ADVICES FOR NEW COMERS"

There anyone can input (in few lines) its basic method to grow as single player, methods to rank up, trading and deliveries, crafting bases, etc...

In that same veine a simple sign together with player name, like a small square in red or green color,

if it's green the player as set his wish to be recruted by a clan

if it's red the player wants to remain independant

This visual information may push players talk to each other, thus newcomers could join clans easier from a start. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Flinch said:

No. 

Facts:

US had superior BR in the PB. Somehow they actually had more BR join than the PB limit (and no ships escaped to facilitate this). Still scratching my head trying to figure out how that one worked. I'm supposed to know how all the exploits and loopholes work, I'm a dirty pirate :ph34r:.

Furthermore, our Santisima, Buc, and 2 of our Wasas were out of the fight for the first ~30 minutes because they had to join as soon as they could click the port (because of dutch screeners trying to tag them). US had both greater numbers and superior ship composition during this time. They could have smacked into our fleet and crushed us, had they had the guts to be so bold. 

More Facts:

It was not VCO who took the American's main crafting port from them. It was WO (your new nighttime overlords).
It was not VCO who insisted on having lopsided battles every time, we tried so many times to set up 4th rate fights, arranged BR limits for larger ports, etc. with them. Their 'leadership' refused. Their 'leadership' were the ones who ran that nation into the ground, not VCO. 

Get your facts straight so you don't make ignorant posts.

Also I seem to remember you happily "taking candy from the baby" after you joined pirates when said "baby" didn't want to let you lead them to greatness. Huh. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed with your abilities in the pirate nation either, and now, unsurprisingly, I hear that you've joined yet another powerful nation to ride their coattails to victory.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liberalism said:

Flinch complains about destroying the US nation, as he was part of the SALTY clan clubbing US every day outside Charleston for months. Then he moved to the US nation to save them with his buddies, all they did is start another war on the behalf of US nation, increase tensions between US and WO, cause US to lose more ports, worsen US relations with Spain and Russia (breaking US diplomatic deals) and then left the nation when it was in ruin. He joined the pirate nation that was one of the nations at war with the US at the time, because logic.

Now he's part of the MONKS/MONK/MONX, another clan that left the US nation and moved into the #2 strongest nation on the server. 

To be fair he did join on the opposite side of the pirates on the east coast when they would jump the US.....and lose to VCO.  Hot Pirate on Pirate action is always fun see. 

You'd think with their deep concern for the US they'd come back over here and help.....but I suspect that concern only goes so far as an open port to gank noobs out of.

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, William Death said:

More Facts:

It was not VCO who took the American's main crafting port from them. It was WO (your new nighttime overlords).

speaking of facts perhaps you will like to remember that it was because of VCO  forming an alliance with the USA that we even attacked USA  nation in the first place. I seem to remember them trying to multi flip in co ordination with the then Russian VCO. then we went after USA because VCO was hiding behind Russian eu timers. Back then you could run and hide. Now however VCO is about to find out they can run but they cant hide. 

p.s the more you farm the usa coast the more purpose driven we will become. you have farmed them long enough. now its time for them to get on their feet for the first time since WO/VCO/TF/TDA left the nation. its just a matter of how many players the rats want to lose before you back off. 

3 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

To be fair he did join on the opposite side of the pirates on the east coast when they would jump the US.....and lose to VCO.  Hot Pirate on Pirate action is always fun see. 

You'd think with their deep concern for the US they'd come back over here and help.....but I suspect that concern only goes so far as an open port to gank noobs out of.

I wont go back to US. Its a hello kittying nightmare of a nation. As someone pointed out to me I was wrong. The US had more BR at Rio seco and got slaughtered. This is a very usual outcome for the US no matter what the BR is.

I once saw them win at Truxillio against France and I was at Rhutan when we won the defense there against incompetent Brits. But those were pyrrhic victories at best.

The worse part of the US was herding sheep. You could never get them to hello kittying do anything mostly because moral was rock bottom. You need people who want to do hostility to actually be offensive.

Unfortunately when we could scrape 8-10 guys for hostility to try and evict french from a florida port only to have pirates show up into the hostility to slaughter us. And vice versa. There was a unholy alliance between those nations with only one purpose: to keep the US down and club them mercilessly.

Edit to reply to William death: Im just a grunt in Monks. I have no leadership desires or prerogative or desire to be on the winning team. If anything we went Dutch to balance the scales a bit between power blocks.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Flinch said:

I wont go back to US. Its a hello kittying nightmare of a nation. As someone pointed out to me I was wrong. The US had more BR at Rio seco and got slaughtered. This is a very usual outcome for the US no matter what the BR is.

I once saw them win at Truxillio against France and I was at Rhutan when we won the defense there against incompetent Brits. But those were pyrrhic victories at best.

The worse part of the US was herding sheep. You could never get them to hello kittying do anything mostly because moral was rock bottom. You need people who want to do hostility to actually be offensive.

Unfortunately when we could scrape 8-10 guys for hostility to try and evict french from a florida port only to have pirates show up into the hostility to slaughter us. And vice versa. There was a unholy alliance between those nations with only one purpose: to keep the US down and club them mercilessly.

The US anti-organizing mindset is their greatest enemy.  Now that the dopes like Draxx and Texas who refused to fight, it seems like they at least don't mind going out and trying...which is a step in the right direction.

30 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

p.s the more you farm the usa coast the more purpose driven we will become. you have farmed them long enough. now its time for them to get on their feet for the first time since WO/VCO/TF/TDA left the nation. its just a matter of how many players the rats want to lose before you back off. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

The US anti-organizing mindset is their greatest enemy.  Now that the dopes like Draxx and Texas who refused to fight, it seems like they at least don't mind going out and trying...which is a step in the right direction.

They have been demoralized. I have seen them put together 40 man fleets...once or twice(San agustin)...then they lose. The next attempt ends up being half the number which fails. Suddenly they are down to 10 willing guys then only 5 then finally no one willing to fight.

6 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

.....but I suspect that concern only goes so far as an open port to gank noobs out of.

Wait are you saying your NOOBS are on the US coast line?  That is what I didn't get about Hartz tonight saying cause they open a port.  That allowed for more OW PvP between mulit nations than anything, but it seems it's only wrong when Pirates gets farmed (cause they seem to be using that area to level up) and not when they farm other folks in front of there capitals?   East Coast is not your capital waters so what are NOOBS doing in those waters?

Oh and US is really down to the same guys leading that been there since I started playing. Lionshaft and Detriot....not really any one else left to lead so how do you expect them to get organized and lead?   We all know how bad those two have been for the nation.

1 hour ago, Flinch said:

They have been demoralized. I have seen them put together 40 man fleets...once or twice(San agustin)...then they lose. The next attempt ends up being half the number which fails. Suddenly they are down to 10 willing guys then only 5 then finally no one willing to fight.

The numbers seem to go up while they are winning battles against AI neutral ports....I mean every one wants to win, but as soon as they start to loose it halves every time like you just stated.  Than you start having folks leave.  They aren't hard core PvP/RvR's like some folks in this game that spend every day on the coast sinking them.   The ones that are on a lot are old retired guys and just playing the game to have fun, not all hard core like.   

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

2 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

Refuse to fight?  FOR THE BILLION TIME I WORKED 3rd SHIFT FOR THE LAST YEAR AN HALF.  How not being in game cause of my work hours is refusing to fight?  I haven't even been an active player in that nation other than off time up till release.  Really @Christendom your so full of bullshit lies half the time it's funny.   When I was active I fought all the time, maybe not with my main but I fought.   

And I was out side Rio and even assisted in sinking a Pirate the other night, so stop saying I don't fight, just cause you don't see me in the same battles as you doesn't mean I don't fight.

Draxx on the other hand, he's off RP in Writes of War and has been since before released so not even sure why your bringing his name up, even when he was active he was just a face, we did things how we wanted to and than updated to him after we flipped ports and did updates.....if he wanted to RP being the president that was all him, it wasn't like he had power to really do anything without big clans approval and actions.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Refuse to fight?  FOR THE BILLION TIME I WORKED 3rd SHIFT FOR THE LAST YEAR AN HALF.  How not being in game cause of my work hours is refusing to fight?  I haven't even been an active player in that nation other than off time up till release.  Really @Christendom your so full of bullshit lies half the time it's funny.   When I was active I fought all the time, maybe not with my main but I fought.   

And I was out side Rio and even assisted in sinking a Pirate the other night, so stop saying I don't fight, just cause you don't see me in the same battles as you doesn't mean I don't fight.

Draxx on the other hand, he's off RP in Writes of War and has been since before released so not even sure why your bringing his name up, even when he was active he was just a face, we did things how we wanted to and than updated to him after we flipped ports and did updates.....if he wanted to RP being the president that was all him, it wasn't like he had power to really do anything without big clans approval and actions.

Who are you taking to?

MAGIC was out there assisting also.  Nation first!

Edited by Severus Snape

Google transleter: At El Toco captured Le Grossa, thought to take away to Guayaguayare, but then he was caught. He was ready to sink, the prince was swimming on me, but he managed to get on his nose, he broke his bowsprit, unfolded only 170 people in his Le Gross, and we both crashed into his side. Le Gross took him to the boarding, and I walked across the stern to make it easier for the bot to cut. Tick \ tick, with port bonuses, neighing from the heart.

У El Toco захватил Ле Гроса, думал увезти в Guayaguayare, но тут же попался. Готов был тонуть, принц нагло рашил на меня, но удалось зайти ему на нос, при этом сломал его бушприт, развернул в своего Ле Гроса с командой всего в 170 человек, и мы оба врезались ему в борт. Ле Гросс его забодил, а я прошелся по корме, чтобы боту было проще резать. Тик\тик, с портовыми бонусами, поржал от души.111.thumb.jpg.28b59820d9ce0713770fbb542153e322.jpg

• Like 2